Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Unexpected Help (For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Help (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Heather would follow Yuriko out to the parking lot, anticipation building inside her. She kept thinking of all the possible things that it could do for her. She wasn't one to like other people telling her how to do things especially when it came to wrestling, but she was going to give this a shot. She originally learned from her brother anyways. As they came to a stop, Heather would hear Yuriko's words. "But...Alright.." Heather would let out when she said they had to walk.

Keeping following her they would go down that long path, revealing the fancy house that they were headed towards. "Jesus Christ...sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who lived in an apartment around here.." She would let out, entering the gate before Yuriko would lock it, Heather nodding her head as she told her to follow her.

As they went to the training room, Heather would blink a few times at the sight, seeing all the plants and the fountain. She would stare around the room for a while before her gazing was broken by Yuriko's words. "A-ah right yeah"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Having no need to hide anymore, she would start to remove the hoodie from her head and then making her way towards the fountain. " This is not mine, I'm just.. Borrowing it. " Well, it was her uncle's house and it might become hers one day, but he was traveling until next year, until then, she was allowed to stay here until she made some money.

She would take a seat on the edge of the fountain and look over at Heather. " I need to know a few things about you before we train. Every fight you think differently, so I cannot judge you just by one match. I need to know this simple question.. Why do you fight? " Perhaps it was simple for her, but fighting is all about the reason to use your force against another, it also judges if one would be fighting with outmost skill or just blind rage, the latter having seen in Karina before something changed in her, she still wanted to thank Akashi for that.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:34 pm

"Oh, I see." Heather would let out, nodding her head at Yuriko's words. She would see her take off her hood again, causing Heather to start wondering why she wore it in the first place, though she wouldn't question her. Stretching out her arms a bit, Heather would walk around a little before Yuriko would talk to her.

At the girl's question, Heather would stare at her a bit, crossing her arms. Her face would grow to a more serious expression as she would make sure the girl knew what she was about to say wasn't a joke. "For me. It might sound selfish but..I fight to be the best..to show people that I'm the best.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm

It was an answer she half expected from Heather. It was an admirable one, but.. " And then what? Say you are the best.. What else is there to do? " She lifted herself from the fountain and began to walk around it, not even waiting for Heather's answer. " They say might controls everything, that that's all you need in the world. " She had heard that before, alot of times, people that just wanted to get stronger for no real goal other then wanting to beat everyone.. It's why she came to hate such people.

" If you think that too.. Then the training ends here. " She was blunt again, showing that she was still serious about it as she came around to face Heather again. " You'll just be another tool with power, like most of the AFW. You can never be the best, no one can. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:03 pm

"Well..Then I..." Heather would say to herself as Yuriko would continue, not letting her answer. Hearing the saying that she would let out, Heather would look up at her in confusion. Heather thought that she was just going to give her training with nothing else, but with what she was saying, it was really making Heather think.

"Eh.." Heather would let out as she would come around the fountain she was walking around to face her, saying bluntly to her those words. "Ah..kh..so what then? What else is there? It's nearly all I've known for..long as I remember. S-since I..started. It's the reason I came with my brother here."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:13 pm

" Is that so.. " Even though she did fell remorse, her blunt, bored tone said otherwise. She would take a seat back on the fountain and stare up at Heather. " I'm giving you one minute. " She would suddenly say, pressing her hands upon the edge of the fountain to balance herself as she leant back. She was going to explain more about what she meant by that though.

" Within that time, I want you to come up with a reason for me to train you that doesn't involve you getting stronger just to be the best. Remember what you have earned in your fights other then victories or losses. It can be anything. " Her eyes then narrowed, and her glare became deadly. " The time starts now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 pm

"Yes.." Heather would let out before Yuriko would go back to the fountain, taking a seat again as she said her next words. "Wha? A-a minute?" Heather would let out before she would scratch her head. When Yuriko continued though, Heather would slump down a bit, shaking her head.

"But..I just said..." Heather would let out, stumbling over her words a bit as she raked her brain, trying to think of another reason, not wanting to lose it already here. She felt like she really wanted Yuriko's training, but her questioning was wrecking her. "God I..I don't know! I-It's what I do! I...I love wrestling and I just want to be able to take on the ones that everyone considers to be great. I want to be able to fight with and stand a chance against..people like Karina..Sarah Gatt..Akashi..people like that! I-I don't know what else..

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 pm

" You're not giving me a better reason. " She had to help this girl remember that it isn't just about fighting, despite having the love for the style, doesn't mean much when it comes to training like this. " I know all three of them, one of them is only into fighting because she loves hurting others. Are you going to do the same thing as her? " She was talking about Sarah Gatt, though Karina was close to that aswell, she was not going down that same path.

She closed her eyes again. " You have thirty seconds left.. " She wasn't going to help anymore, she was pretty sure that girl was going to get what Yuriko was meaning.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Heather was still trying to think of what Yuriko was meaning, what she was looking for when she said that she wasn't giving her a better reason. She felt like this was it, this was the problem. Her motivation was all wrong, but she never thought that way. It was killing her, how could the reason she's been pushing herself be wrong this whole time. It wasn't until she said the next thing that made it click a little.

As she talked about Gatt, she remembered how much she hated her, all that Gatt was about. It always enraged her of what the girl did and how the fans just seemed to love every second of it. Gritting her teeth she would shake her head. "Of COURSE not..It's the reason I want to kick her ass, the reason I want to take the title from her. I can't stand Gatt or her group. It's pathetic what they do! If I could beat her, take her title, she'd have nothing left. I need to prove her wrong and get her back for everything she's done. THAT'S why I need as much training as I can get.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Hearing what Heather had told her, she actually start to smile, her gaze lowering so she could stare down on the ground. Atleast it seemed that Heather did not want AFW to become any worse, and she already adressed that she wanted to defeat the person that brought the most grief to the federation, that was atleast something that must be achieved at all costs.

" Time's up.. Let's start training. " She hopped off the fountain and made her way to Heather. " But before we start training physically.. We need your mind empty of all things. " She brought her hand up to Heather's head and gently brushing her fingers through her hair as she stroked the top of her head. " This, is how you fight. You have the speed.. Now you need to work on using more then just that and I promise you that by the end of this day, You will feel stronger without lifting a finger.. "

Last edited by 131 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next