Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sending a Message

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sending a Message - Page 4 Empty Re: Sending a Message

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:50 am

Cecilia felt how her body was aching in pain, but she wouldn't let Brittany just walk over her, she would do her best to fight back, even thought with those hits from the start of the fight, that and all the cheapshots and such that she had suffered, but at least she had managed to take Brittany down now, making the girl double over. All that was needed now was for Cecilia to attempt and pull Brittany's head in between her legs and finish things off with a big bang.

But that didn't happen, for just as she was about to move in and try and keep this attack going, she soon felt a blinding pain in her crotch, one that brought her down onto her knees. " Aaagh!" Cecilia shouted out as Brittany's crotch punch hit Cecilia square center and making her hurting quite a bit. " Fucking...bitch! "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 am

Brittany stumbled into the nearby wall after she punched Cecilia in the crotch "Serves you right you fake breasted bitch!" Brittany screamed out as she took a deep breath and charged at Cecilia "Time ot knock your bitch ass out." Brittany said as she would jump into the air in an attempt to dropkick Cecilia right in her blonde face.

However even if Brittany hit with her move it was quite a risk to take as Brittany would fall down onto the painful concrete floor leaving her hurt and breathless for a second and she only hoped that Cecilia would be in a worse condition than her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am

Cecilia was much to stunned by the sudden crotch attack from Brittany to be even able to think about reacting to the Dropkick, it was not looking good for the hardcore queen as the cheapshots and sneak attacks had taken their toll on her, also the hard brass knuckle hits had really done a number on her.

Cecilia's face was met with Brittany's feet as she was then sent back a few steps and crashed back onto her back, her breasts shook as her head rocked on the floor, her back arched up a bit and she let out a pain " Aaagh!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am

Brittany groaned on the floor for a second after her dropkick hit Cecilia's face and as the blonde haired hardcore champion lay on the ground in pain Brittany made ehr way to her feet "What no smart comeback this time?" Brittany said with a laugh as she would place her foot on Cecilia's breasts "Awwh, is the poor hardcore champion in pain. Good." Brittany would say as she would stomp her foot down on Cecilia's breasts.

"I hope you will remember this and i hope you learned not to fuck with me." Brittany said as she would move her foot from Cecilia's breasts to her throat to begin to choke the hardcore queen into unconsciousness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:28 am

Cecilia groaned out in pain as she laid on her back, as she arched it though she was soon stopped, her uppe body pressed down as Brittany's foot stomped down on her chest. " Ooft !" Cecilia let out as the act forced quite abit of air out of the lungs.

Cecilia groaned out as her eyes remained half open and she was seemingly not doing so well, her body was aching and head head had taken a nasty hit by that dropkick, first from Brittany's kick to her face and then the way she landed, it had made her woozy and unable to fight back for the moment.

Which was somethign that gave Brittany ample opportunity to press her foot down on Cecili'a neck and start to choke the Hardcore Queen out, with that there wasn't much Cecilia could do but instinctivly flail around with her arms as she then attempted to grab onto Brittany's leg to pull the girl's leg away from her throat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:33 am

"Poor girl. Can't hold her own in a fight and she can't even make her betters break a sweat when they are kicking her ass." Brittany said as she continued to press her foot down into Cecilia's throat. Brittany smiled wickedly down at her semi-conscious rival and couldn't help but spit in the girls face "Time for you to say goodnight bitch."

Brittany raised her foot off of Cecilia's throat for a second to slam it right into the hardcore queens face before moving right back to its previous position of chocking cecilia into dreamland.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:43 am

Cecilia was already starting to fall into unconciousness as she was trying her best to get Brittany's leg off her to no avail, Brittany's words or actions really didn't make it easier on her to fight back or pass out, she was in a situation where ther chances of winning or even getting out of this predicament was slim to none.

" Guah!" Cecilia let out as Brittany's foot moved from her neck and then smashed down onto her face, before going back to choking her, there really wasn't anything that she could do at this point, all she could do was to pass out softly and calmly, to drift away and finally cease her moving and shut her eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 am

Brittany smiled as she choked Cecilia into unconsciousness "Just remember that your nothing compared to me, bitch." Brittany said as she kept her foot there until Cecilia finally stopped moving. "Ahhh, it feels so good to prove my superiority." Brittany said as she would give one final push on Cecilia's throat before removing her foot.

Brittany would then lean down by the unconscious Cecilia and grin evilly "I win bitch." Brittany said as she would then stand up and kick CEcilia in the side before jsut leaving the unconscious girl there and exiting the area with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4