Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Bored, want some matches, the nomal

Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:03 am by Void Effect

Want some RP matches, Bored mostly, find me on Discord, I am free most of the time, don't really have any limit of which types, okay with anything, and just bored, DM me if interested

Comments: 2

Looking for fresh matches :D

Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am by Vcom7418

Hullo!

Like the title says, looking for more matches.

Clara and my new gal Chika are my priorities. Looking for new potential stories and/or one-off matches for both ladies, especially a debut in Chika's case. Alice is also available for matches, as are Clara and Alice together as a tag team.

It may take me a while to respond here, so I recommend contacting me on Discord (links and Discord profile are in my signature)

Match preferences:

Clara - Normal, softcore

Alice - Normal, Hardcore, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Moving to a New Computer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:26 pm by Gwyndolin

Hello everyone. With the passing of this Christmas, I've finally gotten a replacement for my old, dying laptop, not a moment too soon. Starting today, all of my threads will have to be placed on hold as I focus on setting up the new computer and moving everything over to it. I sincerely hope that this won't take more than a couple days, but computers are anything but predictable, so there's no telling for sure when I'll be back to writing here. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

Comments: 2

Sending A Message

Go down

Sending A Message Empty Sending A Message

Post by Serpon on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:38 am

“THREE!”

With that, the bell would ring, and Violette would be declared the victor. With that, she would rise to her feet and have her handheld high as the victor. Once her hand was lowered, she would then look at her opponent, who was still out cold and the referee attending her. Violette would push the referee aside before grabbing onto her defeated opponent's hair and forcing her back to her feet. The blue hair wrestler would grab her opponent and twirl her, setting her up for her finishing move, Apocrypha, a tombstone piledriver.

A crashing noise would be heard as Violette hit her opponent with the attack. The crowd was now in shock, and the referee was attempting to get her to stop. But Violette would ignore them; instead, she would get her defeated opponent ready for another Tombstone Piledriver.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Sending A Message Empty Re: Sending A Message

Post by LunarWolf on Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Trinette hadn't officially debuted in Friction yet, she had just arrived in Japan a few days ago and she was just getting settled. She hadn't even been called in to appear on Friction yet, no matches had been booked for her until she had gotten somewhat acclimated. Though hearing that her old friend Violette had a match tonight, Trinette had to go and see it. She had gotten a position in the crowd as she felt it weird to watch from the backstage before she had even officially been welcomed in and joined...even though everything was taken care off on paper.

Though as she stood in the crowd and watched, she had been growing more and more frustrated with the kind of wrestler that Violette had become. She was nothing like her friend...she had to rectify this somehow...soon she'd get her chance though. At least that was what she thought, but with the sight of Violette reaching down and taking a hold of the defeated young wrestler and hoisting her up again. The eyes of Trinette widened as she couldn't believe her friend would do this.

When the impact came and the young woman was nailed post-match with that Tombstone Piledriver, Trinette leapt into action! She couldn't wait, her body moved on it's own as she dashed through the crowd and jumped the barricade. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tank top, her hair tied up in a pony tail with a white scrunchy and kept out of her eyes with that white hairband of hers, the final accessory being some stylish blue, white and black Nike Jordan's.

She rushed into the ring and rolled right into the squared circle, looking to shove Violette back from the out-cold wrestler and prevent her friend from doing anything more vile to her. " Violette...What do you think you're doing?!" Trinette spoke out, clearly frustrated and angry at the sight of such un-sportsmanlike conduct from her friend and rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:20 pm

Violette was getting ready to grab her opponent, wanting to hit her with a couple more tombstone piledrivers.  She intended to send a message of what would happen to anyone who got in her way.  Though just as she grabbed her opponent for a second time, she would suddenly be pushed, causing her to take several steps back.  Violette would then place her foot back, stopping her from losing any more ground as she then looked to see who had pushed her.  There was always someone getting in her way, and she was starting to get sick of it.

Violette then spotted and recognized who had stopped her; it was her old childhood friend, Trinette.  “What am I doing?!?  What are you doing?!?  This is a wrestling ring, and it means it’s for wrestlers; last I checked, you weren’t a wrestler at AFW.” said Violette as she placed her hands on her hips.  Normally she wouldn’t have any issue attacking someone, even if it was a childhood friend, but the issue was that Trinette wasn’t a wrestler, and she could get in legal trouble for it.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 am

Shoving Violette back and creating some distance between her old friend and the downed wrestler. She watched her blue haired rival stagger backwards and then right herself as Trinette would stand fixed and firm with arms at her side and a somewhat wide stance, her eyes were locked on Violette and giving her friend a harsh glare. Filled with anger at the sight of Violette acting like she was.

Watching Violette try and chastise her for acting and shoving Violette back, Trinette would place her right hand one her hip, her left hand clenched firmly into a fist as she would click her tongue. " Is that what is important here? Not the fact that you of all people are battering down someone after they've already lost?" Trinette spoke, shifting a step forward to Violette, her glare intensifying as it was clear she was reaching a point of throwing a left hook right up to her childhood friends face, though for now she restrained herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum