Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Putting up the Stakes (For Darius)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Putting up the Stakes (For Darius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Putting up the Stakes (For Darius)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 pm

With each punch, Heather could feel her body getting heavier, the pain building up over and over as she was held by the twins, helplessly beat down by Sarah's punches. Heather cursed the fact that she didn't think of having anyone out there with her, but the fact that even so, no one she knew was helping her was making her even more uneasy. All that didn't really matter though, what mattered was what was happening, and she kept telling herself in her head that she would get back at the girl for this, just wanting her to finish and leave her be.

As the punches finally ended, Heather would be slumped down in Nha and Sha's grasp, breathing heavily as her eyes were watering from the intense pain she was in. She would slowly raise her head up to Sarah as she said what she did. Letting out a little groan at her whisper, the squeezing stinging her already sore face, she would spit out the blood she had in her mouth at Sarah's face, laughing to herself a bit in her head before she would feel the girl's kick collide with her crotch.

"Guaagh!!!" Heather would yell out as Nha and Sha released her, causing her to grasp at her stinging crotch in pain, doubling over before Sarah would force her head between her legs. She would put up a little weak struggle, but wouldn't be able to do anything as the girl would lift her upsidedown, slamming her head directly into the gold, putting her out cold the instant she collided with it as she would lie there, sprawled out in the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Putting up the Stakes (For Darius) - Page 2 Empty Re: Putting up the Stakes (For Darius)

Post by Darius Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 pm

The sight of Heather's skull colliding into the very belt that that was the reason for this confrontation brought a unified groan of syphathy from the audience, on that was quickly followed by a chorus of boos and cheers. Heather had come out today to try and make a name for herself, but instead all she got was beaten, humiliated and knocked out cold. Then again, nobody would expect any less from the QUeen of Brawl. For Sarah every meeting in the ring ended with violence, whether it was for a match or otherwise.

Sarah would unceremoniosly dump Heather onto the mat after delivering her finisher, laying her out spread eagled just next to the Title belt. Sarah would stare at Heather for a second before she would crawl over to her, and using the tail of the coat the girl was wearing would wipe off the blood that was spit in her face earlier. Only after that would Sarah get back to her feet, grinning like a demon down at her vonquished challenger.

Nha would then come up with the belt in hand, handing it off to Sarah as she sneered down at Heather. "Pleasure to make your aquaintence," Sarah snickered right before she would turn her back on HEather and make her way out of the ring. With her flunkies in tow the Friction Champ would take her leave from the arena after delivering a powerful and bloody message.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2