Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Team Ninja vs Uncharted Love!

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Team Ninja vs Uncharted Love! - Page 8 Empty Re: Team Ninja vs Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 am

Erica just lay panting on the mat after Leila and Roselle won the match but she couldn't help but smile at Leila as she was teased "WEll i don't think it was too big of a loss for us." Erica said with a giggle as she was too drained to sit up or even move "But if we ever meet again in the ring i wouldn't expect us to forget this little encounter."

Erica would finally maange to sit up as she looked at her two victorious opponents and then at the still unconscious Misha "And if i were you i would expect to see Misha coming for you if we ever meet again. She doesn't take kindly to being the submissive one, Trust me i would know."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:06 am

Roselle moves in towards Erica, who was still on the mat and glares down at her. " I don't care, we'll take you two on anytime and anywhere. You can try to ambush us and we'll just send you back to the positions you are now. You CAN'T win from us! " Roselle spoke with such a commanding tone while Leila giggled because of Roselle's dominant behavior kicking in, looking over at Misha. " You sure knocked her out good, though. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:54 am

"Well i doubt Misha would jump you backstage but i think our positions might be switched next match" Erica said with a smile as she looked up into Roselle's eyes "But you really did take her out. I guess i will have to cheer her up after the match." ERica said with a smirk as she began to sit up

"But that was great match especially the ending." Erica said looking at Leila before she began to crawl over to her unconscious partner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:27 pm

" It doesn't matter what you two do. " Roselle quickly said and started to exit the ring, having spoken enough and needing a shower, leaving Leila there to speak for them. " Oh it was a great match, you were delicious~ " She sung out, taking a look over at the unconsious Misha and chuckled. " Too bad, she wanted to taste me too. well I guess I'll let her.. Can you wake her up? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 am

Erica watched Roselle go and she couldn't help but whistle at the gril as she walked away "You have a grat ass by the way." Erica yelled out as she then looked at Leila and smiled "Well it's not hard to wake her up but are you sure you want to. She might be a little cranky after what your partner just did to her."

However it didn't matter what Leila said back to Erica as she would make her way over to her patner and sit down on Misha's stomach. "Time to wake up the match is over." ERica said with a smile before she started to tickle Misha causing the gril to begin to laugh and wake up.

"Alright i'm awake Erica. Stop tickling me." Misha said with a laugh as she lay pinned beneath Erica.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:51 am

Leila made her way over to thw two, kneeled down besides Misha's head and lowered herself until her lips were just ghosting over Misha's. " Here you go.. " And with that she closed the distance between their lips, kissing Misha heatedly and trying to push her tongue into her mouth, one hand creeping down to give Misha's breast a soft, gentle grop before she would massage it just as tenderly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:01 am

Misha was still laughing from Erica's tickling when she felt Leila's lips on hers causing Misha to close her eyes and kiss Leila back. Misha would wrap her arms around Leila nad pull her close as she would kiss her passionately before she let out a soft moan as Leila grabbed her breast. In Misha's opinion this wasn't the worst way to wake up after a lose.

Erica watched the two girls kiss and grope and she cou;dn't resist joining the fun. Erica snuck up behind Leila and wrapped her arms around her before gently nibbling on Leila's ear while one of ehr hands moved down to rub against Leila's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 am

Leila was too focussed on pleasing Misha. Even though the girl had lost, she had never gotten that action from Leila like she said she wanted to Roselle. Her fingers lightly danced against Misha's large breast while the other hand held on Misha's head to keep the kiss going.

To her suprise though, Erica had come behind her and felt a pair of arms around her with one rubbing against her crotch. Leila's cheeks flared up brightly and she released a loud moan into Misha's mouth, her body shivvering as Erica started to play with her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 am

Misha was having fun letting Leila have her way with her but once she felt her former opponent moan into her mouth she decided to go on the attack. Misha's eyes stared right into Leila's as her hands would move up to the girls breasts to begin to massage them. Misha would then try and push her tongue into Leila's mouth to try and take a more dominate position in this post match fun.

Erica on the other hand was trying to get a bit of revenge against Leila as she had been forced to cum during the match and Erica decided to give Leila some release "Kinda fun getting double teamed isn't it?" Erica whispered into Leila's ear as she would try to slip her hands into Leila's panties so that she could insert a finger into Leila's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Leila felt like she was being double teamed now. She wanted to give Misha a kiss, whom had now taken over and now Leila was playing with her crotch. She pulled away from the kiss so she could stare at Misha before over her shoulder at Erica. " Aah.. Stop.. This wasn't.. Part of the deal..! " She would protest, her cheeks becoming red quite fast as she tried to remove Erica's hand from out of her pants.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next