Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Team Ninja vs Uncharted Love!

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Team Ninja vs Uncharted Love! - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Ninja vs Uncharted Love!

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:52 pm

No matter what Erica tried it seemed like Leila had her in her clutches for good and it seemed that the longer she was trapped by Leila the longer Erica wanted to stay there "You know i can think of a few better places you could use those fingers." Erica said still trying to act calm but inside she was a little nervous about what Leila wanted to do with her.

Erica wouldn't have to wait long as it seemed Leila wasn't going to let Erica go with out a fight as she pulled back on the headlock causing Erica to groan in pain before saying "Thats a nice offer and if this wasn't a match i think i would gladly take you up on it but i think i would rather play with you in the ring than outside of it."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Her tactic was working like a charm, weakening her opponent not only sensually but also physically. Aslong as her legs were keeping control over Erica's body, she could continue to wear her down. She began to squeeze a bit tighter with her legs, at the same time she pulled back further in the side headlock, all the while her multi tasking remained perfect. Her fingers were dancing along the back of Erica's neck, further aiming to distract the girl.

" I know what you're thinking and they will.. " She would grin proudly, though mostly at herself and that she managed to keep Erica in it, arching her body up against Erica's for more contact. " But only if you submit to me.. " She pulled back harder so Erica would feel the pain more then Leila's soft touch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 am

Erica continued to struggle in Leila's grasp as she would never forgive herself if she was defeated so easily but Leila's touch and her words were so soothing that Erica almost gave up right then and there. "I would love to continue to do this but i think i would rather be the dominant one."

Erica would then summon up what energy she could to punch at Leila's legs to try and free herself from her opponents soothing caress. ERica however also felt a little bad about being this rought but Leila was also putting on the pressure so Erica figured it was ok.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

Leila kept a rather steady rate of squeezing, not just giving her one hard squeeze all the time, she wanted Erica to be more focussed on when she would squeeze again, punishing her waist while her fingers were brushing over Erica's neck rather contently. She would have loved to stay like this, but the punch to her legs left her own approach over her opponent to be broken, loosening the scissors enough for them to simply hang around Erica while her fingers grasped Erica's neck, trying to keep atleast one more thing secure.

Even if her scissors were now removed, she still held the side headlock and now she was going to punish Erica like a mother would do against a dissobedient child. " Look at what you did.. Hurting me like that.. You need.. " She then suddenly pulled hard on the side headlock, aiming to really strain Erica's neck, saying at the same time. " Punishment! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

Erica was glad when she felt the scissors around her waist weaken and almost disappear entirely but ERica couldn't celebrate for too long as her head was still trapped by Leila "You know Leila i don't like girls who are too clingy." ERica would manage to say before the headlock was wrenched causing Pain to shoot through Erica's neck.

"AGHHH!" was all erica could say as Leila punished her but Erica wasn't beaten yet and her hands shot up to Leila's arms as Erica tried to free herself from the painful headlock.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:02 am

Fortunately no punches were given and this time, she had to take complete advantage of that! She pulled back as hard as she could now, her legs withdrawing from the girl's waist, only to plant her feet upon the mat and arch up while pulling back on Erica's head, she tried to weaken the girl as much as she could, gritting her teeth as she tried to keep that tightly secure around Erica's head while her free hand, which now looked to distract Erica again, started to brush her fingernails along Leila's side, trying to tickle her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:07 am

Erica begin to squirm and struggle from Leila's now painful embrace "Grrr Let go already." Eeica said with a pained grunt as Leila was really laying it on her.

After another second of Leila's pulling Erica was about to throw a punch at her opponent before she felt Leila's finger at her side "Your not going to do wha...HA Ha HA ha ha." Erica couldn't finish her sentence as Leila began to tickle her distracting Erica from her punching and causing her to begin to laugh.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:19 am

Her tickling had made an immediate effect on her opponent and she was quite relieved that she did, she could continue to wear Erica out like this. After finding the sensitive, ticklish spot, she would make full use of it. Her fingernails grazed repeatedly over the skin, making sure her fingernails did most of the ticklish sensation she was bringing to Erica. " I'll never let go of you, my dear.. " She would purr out delightfully, she had now weakened her opponent and now she was just riding the duration of her own submission hold, pulling back as hard as she could, also accelerating the tickling she was doing on Erica.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:25 am

Erica couldn't stop laughing as Leila continued to tickle her while pulling on her head "Ha ha, please...Ha...stop...Ha" was all Erica could say as the tickling wasn't giving her time to breathe and she was running short on breath.

Erica had to do something so in a last ditch effort, ERica raised her knee up and brought it down hoping she was going to hit Leila. ERica didn't care where the knee hit she just wanted the tickling to stop.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 am

Leila was sure she had Erica and this was going to end quick, but fate wasn't with her. She had left Erica's lower body unchecked and soon she was struck by the knee that slammed into her inner thigh, causing her to gasp in pain and release Erica completely. " Ouw Ouw Ouw! " She would say in a rather childish manner, her hands coming up to meet Erica's shoulders in and tried to push the girl off her so that she could roll away in the opposite direction.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next