Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dante & Clyde Vs. Valerie & Jeanne

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dante & Clyde Vs. Valerie & Jeanne Empty Dante & Clyde Vs. Valerie & Jeanne

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 am

Standard Tornado Tag Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
No Countouts

"Tonight, Heather... I'll show you that I've done what you've asked of me the best way I can. I'm gon' team with your Brother tonight and Win to show you that We can get along now." Thought Clyde as he pulled up on his cowboy boots and made his way towards the backstage area. Alone. Clyde was set to participate in another Tag Team Match in Tension, something he was no stranger to. However, when Clyde was contacted on his phone about the match, he was told to find himself a male partner instead of usual partner and Twin-Sister, Bonnie. According to the Booker, this was because The Fans wanted to see more traditional mixed tag team action and pit the 2 sexes against eachother.

"Screw the fans! What they ever done for Me & My Family!?" Clyde declared over the phone angrily. Was it really the Fans who wanted this match or was The Creative Team trying to garner more ratings for Tension by getting 2 Males and 2 Females together and hoping something good would happen to keep it's viewers hooked on the channel. What ever the reason, The Booker told Clyde if he wished to keep his job and support his Family, he would go through with the match and find himself a partner or he would be provided one and if he decided to "No-Show" the match he would face a breach in his contract, losing his job with AFW Tension in the process. This frustrated Clyde quite a bit as he never really teamed with anyone but Bonnie and didn't like that he was pretty much being forced into this match. He had no choice but to accept.

Not wanting to paired up with a Jobber or some Psycho Rapist that he couldn't trust or depend upon, Clyde sent a desperate phone call to the only male friend he honestly had in this world. His Future Brother-In-Law, Dante Sunderland, hoping that he would come to his aid in his time of need. Clyde would be surprised if Dante did actually accept, with how much trouble The Texan often gave him, but Dante was someone that Clyde KNEW he could trust even though they weren't exactly the best of friends, he was the absolute best choice for a partner in this situation. That and Clyde figured Heather would be more than happy to see the two working together as a team for once and not fighting eachother.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF5mIooP2S8.html:38ujtr6p]"No Compromise" by Rebel Meets Rebel[/url:38ujtr6p] would begin to play throughout the crowded AFW Tension arena while white smoke shot out from the sides of the tunnel to completely cover it as Clyde Gastin made his entrance. Once the drums fully kicked in, Clyde stepped out onto the entrance stage, clad in a White T-shirt, Jeans, Boots and his Cowboy Hat, greeted with a mixed reaction from the crowd as he marched his way down the ramp and went towards the ring. All while he barked and hollered at some of the rowdier fans who clearly didn't like him. Clyde took his time to make sure they knew that he didn't like them at all either.

Sliding into ring, Clyde would stand up and march to his corner, slouching against the turnbuckle and staring at the Entrance Stage in front of him. Awaiting the arrival of his Brother-In-Law and Tag Team Partner for the night. Hoping he would show up.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Dante & Clyde Vs. Valerie & Jeanne Empty Re: Dante & Clyde Vs. Valerie & Jeanne

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:05 am

Getting the phone call from Clyde was certainly a surprising turn of events for Dante. The two never really became too close when it came down to it, Clyde never really seeing eye-to-eye with Dante, so when Dante got this call he was more than pleased. Regardless of what has been going down recently with Heather and Clyde, Dante has been wanting to reconcile things with Clyde for quite some time now, and he figured this was quite the opportunity.

He made his way to the arena as soon as he possibly could, not wanting to miss out on the chance that he thought that wasn't going to come around to him again for a while. He was a little disappointed Clyde didn't want to enter together with him, but he figured it was no big deal as he was backstage getting ready. He would slip on a loose black wife beater and white baggy pants, nodding to himself in the mirror with a big smile on his face. He would exit the room, heading through the hallways before he would make it to the curtains.

Seconds after, after Clyde's music died down, the lights would turn a bright white and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcKGukjaoq0:13khnr0r]"Just Watch Me" by James LaBrie[/url:13khnr0r] would play over the speakers and Dante would step out onto the stage area. Around his waist he had one half of the Tension tag team titles, shared with his partner Alessa Mason. He was met with a loud applause from the crowd, Dante giving off a big smile on his face in reaction to the ovation. He would rush down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope before he would run up the turnbuckle, raising his hands up in the air as the crowd would yell out in a positive response. He would leap off the turnbuckle, removing the belt and handing it to one of the members of the ringside crew for safekeeping before he would walk over to Clyde.

"Glad you called. It'll be great teaming up with you tonight. We'll give these people a show for sure." Dante would say with a big smile before he would turn to the stage area. He would realize that he didn't actually know who their opponents were, causing a whole different excitement in him to rise up as he stared at the entrance in anticipation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 am

Watching his Dante begin to make his entrance, Clyde was more than relieved and let out a relaxed sigh as a result. Honestly very happy to see that Dante had his back tonight and was going to help him in this tag team match and while Clyde was happy to see his Brother-In-Law and wanted to have peace for Heather's sake, he couldn't help but be just a tad jealous at the unanimous ovation he got from the fans in the arena. The Girl's loved him and Guy's thought he was cool. Such a positive crowd reaction made Clyde frown with envy but he quickly shook if off as he felt Dante was a better man than he and perhaps that was why the people liked him. Maybe the fans were still clinging to the way Clyde once was when he started out in Sex Wars. Either way, Clyde intended to change himself once again for the greater good, but not for them, just for the woman he loved. Whether the people accepted him or not wasn't his problem.

Watching Dante enter the ring and receive another cheer from the crowd, Clyde would wait until Dante was done before he stood up straight in his corner as Dante approached, quickly noticing the red head's... Attire. "Ma' God man... You're sister's been dressin' ya?" Clyde would say to Dante with a comment regarding his white baggy pants. Clyde had no room to talk though since he and Bonnie ALWAYS wore a white top over blue jeans.

"Yeah well you're a better choice than Freddy Northman and Higurashi The Hedgehog..." Clyde would comment jokingly before he sighed. "...That and... I wanna do my best to make your sister happy... And I guess that starts by us gettin' along now..." Clyde would remark with frown, he had yet to forgive himself for the way he's acted towards Heather or the way he tried to pick a fight with Dante that one morning at the restaurant. Clyde let down Heather 2 times, he wasn't about to do it again. Clyde also knew that he had been harsh on Dante in the past and hoped things could be different. Afterall, they were family at the end of the day.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:56 am

Both Valerie and Jeanne talking over the phone as they both received telling them they're going to be in a tag team match Tornado style the next day which they havent team up in awhile after their debut match against Sven which they humiliating against him, a handicap match too and thought they would go the upper hand but unfortunately he was too strong for them, another match they had was against the tag team of Jonny and Layton which they were able to beat both of them for the win, even the win from their lost, now maybe if they could beat the this tag team which its going to be two guys again but Valerie didnt care too much since she been pretty popular with the men of Tension while Jeanne, well, almost zero attentions.

Valerie- "So hey Jeanne, got the invitation for a match with me against the two boys goes by the name Dante and Clyde? Both sounds yummy to me~". Jeanne- "Eww gross! Stop talking about... pervy stuff, ugh, anyway... yeah I got the invitation too, we're going to win this! We need to get more wins and I need to be more out there since you've been hogging all the matches Val, not fair!" Valerie sighed from her silly partner being jealous that she gets to face lots of men and having fun with them. "Oh dont whine Jeanne, you'll be popular sooner or later, just get big breasts like mine and all the guys will gawking all over you~" Val giggles as Jeanne shivered behind the phone. "I dont want to attract people like that ugh stop it!....sigh... anyway... lets meet up tomorrow so we can prepare for our match okay? See ya!" Jeanne excited for another match with her partner, Valerie smiles and replied. "See you soon sweetie".

The next day its another tag team match, special Tornado Match to be exact as both Valerie and Jeanne changing into their locker room. "Hey Jeanne, lets both wearing two piece what do you say? and if Im wearing one, you MUST wear one too... would be really off if you decided to wear that tight suit of yours, would make me sad...~" Jeanne looked at her partner blushing of embarrassment. "W-what? but but... its, weird! It isnt like a beach or anything but just... awwww...." She could see Valerie almost guilt tripping her even though she is teasing her but still, Jeanne pout and nodded. "Okay fine, I'll wear it... so embarrassing...." After they changed, they headed out to the arena where they'll face the boys.

Making their appearance as the busty babe in black two piece bikini with gold trims and wrestling boots on waving to the crowd as they flashes their cameras at her, then her partner appearing from behind in a bit of nervousness since shes wearing her yellow bikini with black trims and faded yellow shoes. Valerie walking down letting her silver/sky blue hair flowing behind her strutting down the ramp towards to the ring while her partner Jeanne weak smiling to the crowd waving to them as her pink pigtail hair turning side by side looking out at the crowd, finally they make it to the ring as they entering it to their corner, Valerie bends forward with her right hand on her knee while the other hand on her hip smiling devilishly at the boys. "Hey there hot stuff, care to play with me?~" Jeanne behind her staring at the boys, bit nervous cause she couldnt stop thinking of what shes wearing. "You guys, we're gonna b-beat you! And Im not afraid of you just... wearing this b-bikini oh gosh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 am

"What?..Oh! The pants? Well she convinced me that jeans weren't the best with the faster part of my moves. She was definitely right." Dante would say, shrugging his shoulders at Clyde's words, though his next one's caused him to smile quite a bit. "Right. I'm sure she'll be happy to know we did this." Dante would say with a nod, reassuring Clyde in that aspect.

A few seconds after though was when their two opponents would make their appearance, and their attire was certainly surprising. The two girls coming out in their bikinis definitely drew Dante's attention and caused him to scratch the back of his head, nervously laughing a little. "Ah heh..I guess that's Tension for you.." Dante would say, slightly expecting something like this as he would try to prepare himself. If there was one thing that Dante had trouble with, it was his general kindness and shyness, and that showed quite a bit in the last match he had.

As the two entered the ring though, the situation was made even more clear as Valerie did her little pose, saying what she did. The girl's curves were even more clear up close, and Dante's face was already quite red as he stood at the opposite end from the girls. "Heh..aah..well this should be an interesting match." Dante would say to Clyde as he tried to shake the shy feeling he had already, stepping forward a bit.

"Ah hi, I'm Dante Sunderland, hope this match turns out to be a great one." Dante would say to the two girls, his usual smile on his face, slightly amused by Jeanne's words and attitude, and still a little embarrassed by the sight of Valerie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 am

"...I See... It's only a matter of time before she throws all my jeans then... Heh.." Clyde would remark to Dante as he heard him explain his Heather-Aided change in attire, noting how his own moveset had a Sunderland influence and didn't know if Heather was going to ask the same of him. But perhaps he would note that as something he could do to please her further, either way those thoughts seemed to ease when Dante told Clyde that Heather would be happy to see them as a team for once. "Hope so, man. Really" Clyde would remark with a tired sigh, Heather was all he could think about right now, but Clyde knew he had a match to focus on right now and if he didn't keep his mind on the match, she'd be pissed at him once he got home.

Then out came the opponents with a rather surprising ring attire that made Clyde raise an eyebrow as he saw two attractive looking ladies making their way to the ring. He got a better look at them as he got closer and would frown a bit as he realized what was going on. Further making Clyde believe that this match booked for a reason other than for competitive wrestling. "Heh." Clyde would let out as he watched Valerie and Jeanne enter the ring, seeing the sexy Valerie's seductive pose and stare directed at him and Dante, causing Clyde's jaw to drop a bit before he shook his head, knowing the game she was trying to play.

Clyde then put his arm in front of Dante and tried to hold him back after he finished speaking. "Oh I know y'all ain't afriad! Y'all wearin' those Bikini's to throw us off our game! Y'all think we're like the other Dood's in Tension who just get put out in 2 minutes by 1 smother from a pair of big boobs and a pretty face... Let me tell y'all somethin', Clyde T. Gastin's a taken man and it don't matter how Big or tiny your Boobies are, y'all ain't gon' get the better of me or my bro Dee right here! I know y'all tricks! Y'all prolly think if yall strip yall selves Butt Naked yall can stun us or somethin' but it ain't gon happen! So if y'all plan on losin' them tops you might as well do it now cuz they ain't gon work at all on me!" Clyde would declare as he shook his fist at the two women with a determined look in his eyes.

"...Especially you... Flat Girl..." He'd remark to Jeanne.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Valerie could see the two young guys pretty good looking, one pretty young, cute and seem pretty polite while the other a bit opposite where he's a bit arrogant, strong and just talks like a cowboy clearly he would seem to be. She still smiles at them and nodded at the young man goes by the name Dante, "Why thank you Dante, I cant wait to play with you~" Winked at him with a quick peck in the air like a teasing kiss, then was interrupted by the cowboy running his mouth claiming why they're wearing bikinis for this match and saying he's a taken man not single but never mention about his partner which probably a good thing for Valerie, eventually she shrugged off but at the end after all his complaining, he said something about her partner being 'flat' which she turns around knowing that girl will flip out quite easily and holding her off.

Jeanne hearing this Clyde guy saying shes flat chested making her red not just from blushing but more likely being angry with him mocking her chest like that. "Flat Girl?! Who do you think you are you bastard?!" Wanted to get it on and beat him to the pulp but Valerie holding her back with her strength which easily restraining Jeanne quite easily and knows how to keep her still since Jeanne reacts to this quite often. "You're mine Clyde! Cowboy wanna be! POSER!" She wanted to rub him the wrong way in some ways if she could but may or may not work but either way, she tries to calm down and not letting her emotion get the best of her or else cost her and Valerie their match.

Valerie letting go of Jeanne as she seem to calmed down for now, turning her attention to the cowboy and smile at him. "Hey stud, even we're in bikinis and you being taken by some lovely woman of yours, it doesnt mean you couldnt control your manhood... men cant control it from getting to excited like this, this or this~" She position her hands outside of her busty breasts almost having a bit trouble holding into her top then down to her womanhood shaping her hands into a 'V' shape then a quick turn around to showing off her fine ass at them giving it a bit of spank on herself, smiling still and back looking at them while Jeanne shivers of how gross Valerie does sexual stuff around her. "Im sure your cute partner Dante will have a bit trouble with us, maybe he'll be taken out before we could double team you mmmmm mmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 am

Hearing Valerie's response to his words, Dante would blush a little deeper, letting out another little nervous laugh as she saw her little teasing kiss. "Ah heh..well that's-" Dante would go to respond before Clyde would step in front of him, putting his arm in front of him as well. Dante would blink a few times at the action, slightly confused by what Clyde was doing before he started his little speech.

Dante would just stare at him as he said what he did, a little amazed by how he was going on quite a bit about it. He would blush a little bit as Clyde talked about them taking off their tops, causing him to look around a bit, trying to get the image out of his head before he would hear him say what he did to Jeanne. "Um..." He would let out, not thinking that was the best of ideas before the girl would soon start yelling at Clyde.

Dante would go to interject before Valerie would speak up again, addressing Clyde. However, what she did next would cause his eyes to widen. As she made the motions with her breast, crotch, and ass, causing him to blush deeply before she would say what she did next. "Ah...h..hey now wait a second.." Dante would say, trying to hide his embarrassment as he looked at Clyde before looking back at Valerie. "That's not going to happen ok? Ah..You asked me to be your partner and everything, not going to let you down."

Dante would try to get some confidence up as he would take a step towards Valerie, looking her in the eyes. "I'll take you on."

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:49 am

"HUH!?!? P-Poser Cowboy!?!?!? WHUT!?" Clyde would let out angrily, fuming as he stomped down angrily at the mat following Jeanne's comment. Clyde held who he was with a lot of pride and he was no poser, he wasn't playing pretend, so for someone to call him a poser was enough to get the hot blooded Texan already angry. "Clyde Gastin ain't no posin' Cowboy! I'm the real deal!" Clyde would declare as he beat his chest while he glared at Jeanne ready to brawl with the pink haired girl, keeping his eyes on her before Valerie began to speak and took a moment to trace her assets with her hands, making Clyde's face flush as his jaw dropped a bit. Crap. Valerie was already getting to him, but Clyde couldn't allow it and would shake his head to get his head clear of these thoughts and images.

Clyde then looked to Dante with a sharp turn before he stepped up to Valerie, honestly hoping that Dante wasn't too shy around girls with shapely features. But how could he? He was recently with Alessa and she was a very beautiful girl, surely those two consummated their relationship at the time so he shouldn't at all be shy about a woman's body... Right?

Stepping up beside Dante, Clyde would point to Jeanne and raise his fist to her. "You wanna play, Flat Girl? We'll Play!" He'd challenge to her as he held his arms out in guard to prepare for a lockup or even a punch if need be. The bell ringing now as the teams stepped up to get the match going.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 am

Valerie looking at Dante which caught her attention since he wanted to face her first which she'll be glad to take him on and soon she would love to face Clyde later after dealing with the cute man. "Alright sweetie, I'll take you on and once I finish and taste you, that cowboy will be next~" . As Valerie focusing on Dante, Jeanne laughed at his reactions but quickly changed her mood when he respond to about 'Flat Girl' again which she burst in anger again. "I am NOT FLAT! Going to kick your ass wannabe cowboy!" She pops her knuckles and stepping up to face the 'stud' cowboy as shes ready to crush him.

First off Valerie goes up against Dante as she strut her sexy vixen body in that black two piece which barely holds her busty breasts, walking up to Dante to see what he's made up against her. "So Dante is it?... Want to touch me like... right here~?" She tries to reach up for Dante's hands to place it up against her big soft breasts letting him enjoying it as much he could and hope it works so she could see him blushed and smirk to try surprise with her right arm up to aim for a quick clothesline right across his chest.

For Jeanne, she didnt wait for too long right after the bell rings as she burst quickly in quick speed right at the cowboy Clyde wanting to give his face some bruising of her own fists and maybe some kicks too, she dashes right at him hoping to get close enough and aiming for a jump with her right knee to his chest hoping to knock him down and if it works, she'll go and dropping down for a quick elbow right at his chest. "Hoooyah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next