Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993) - Page 4 Empty Re: New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

Post by Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Takagi just smiled kira's grumbling off, for he was getting ready to lay a heavy elbow strike, right across kira's head if it sent him to the ring canvas knocked out for round 1. He stood there, ready for when kira stumbled back up.

"I think its time to say goodnight kira, for a lesser equal like yourself, need to dream better..." Takagi said, charging his elbow right into kira's head, hearing the bone connect with the skull. Though it hurt Takagi as well, all he needed to see now was for kira to nap it out on the canvas.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993) - Page 4 Empty Re: New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Kira hit the mat and was knocked out. His face had taken a battering and he could n longer take it. It took him a while to wake up.

"ugh....the pain...my head feels like a drum" He held his head and tried to make his vision straighten out.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Sighing quite pleased how the elbow slam worked, Takagi slipped down to pin kira, his knee dug in on kira's head showing him who was better. Because Takagi himself, had grown a hatred of this boy already, for he was the similar strength to him, he despised kira's smart remarks and surprising ability in a fight.

"1....2....." he said, one pin away from winning kira in the 1st round, determined to win and show the others he was "tough".

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Kira was still dazed and confused, infact he hardly felt himself getting pinned. Once the count go to 3 Kira had shaken his head and got his vision back, but it was too late now

"Why am i fighting you anyway?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 pm

With a smug smile on his face, Takagi stood up and rested his foot on kira's chest, about to tell his grovelling opponent the reason why. "Ahhh where to begin, you see my feeble opponent, I had recieved a brash invitation to come fight you kira, I refused at first, but doing so would of got me in, ahem, trouble..." he said, smug faced that needed a punch or five.

"But look on the bright side, at least you was put against a worthy opponent for I am, MR Takagi, the charming commentator and rich bachelor of the AFW" he smiled, "something which you would never understand kira..." Takagi finished his words, kicking kira aside and proud of his 1st round win.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4