Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 10:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by Bare Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Yesterday at 10:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, daemongirl

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993) - Page 3 Empty Re: New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 am

Takagi felt the full on kick as it hit his face, leaving a bruise on his cheek as a few seconds went by for him to recover, dazed feelings that he was getting his ass handed to him by kira. He coughed a little, looking up to kira stood there waiting.

"Nnnnmh...I c could use a sleep after this...." Takagi grumbled, sitting up on his knee's, a little dazed to be focused on what was going on.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993) - Page 3 Empty Re: New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:58 am

Kira leaned against the turnbuckle grinning, knowing he had alreay won this fight with somewhat simple ease.

"Look why don't you just give up. I win. We call it a day and you can go rest up yeah?"

He carried on leaning on the turnbuckle, watching his downed enemy.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 pm

[quote="jakeb1993":sm6okrcn]Kira leaned against the turnbuckle grinning, knowing he had alreay won this fight with somewhat simple ease.

"Look why don't you just give up. I win. We call it a day and you can go rest up yeah?"

He carried on leaning on the turnbuckle, watching his downed enemy.

"Win? m me?..." he almost laughed at kira's willingness to call it a victory for him, but that wasn't what Takagi had in mind as a first match against a rookie, like himself, but not as good looking and important. He got up, on his his feet a little dazed by now, shaking it off focusing on kira standing there, he stood, looking eye to eye with the boy.

"Your still a weak boy, even if you do eventually, beat me!" he took his fist and punched it against kira's face, making a clang as it hit the steel turnbuckle kira hit. Seeing his opponent dazed, he wasted no time slamming him down to the canvas, wrapping his arm around kira's head, to perform a choke hold of submission on him.

"If you pass out, you lose, ok?" Takagi smiled, tightening his arm around his head, feeling his opponents neck strain with his submission move on him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Kira was nowhere near expecting the punch. It was enough to daze him outright. Before Kira had chance to come too he was on the mat and in a choke hold. He slowly felt all of the air struggle to now get him. He needed to get out and fast. Luckily he stil had his one arm. So he bough it up and used it to slam his elbow into Takagi's face. Due to the angle he had to bend his eblow it was not the worlds strongest strike, but just enough to get him off hopefully.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

"Your supposed....to be.....choking? pfff!!!" kira's elbow struck into his face, though he tried to dodge it, he soon learnt to perform a choke hold, you must have your opponents limbs under control.

"Gnnh!!....nhmm...." Takagi shook his head, caught of guard and a little ticked off at kira's relentless attitude, he stood up to the corner observing kira. "Relentless one aren't you kira?" he said, charging at kira for a tackle against the ring canvas.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

He smirked as he attack hit and gave him breathing room, literally.

"Awww thanks... of course i am. Afterall you are the one who will be losing"

However Kira was too busy talking and grunted as he got caught in the tackle and went crashing down into the ring canvas.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Takagi smirked, getting in a MMA styled position before beating his fists into kira's face, both annoyed and wanting to knock him out before lunch. "Enough talk! just try and not go to sleep so quickly..." he laughed, punching kira side to side in a relenting explosion of fists.

For it was hurting Takagi's hands, getting a clean K.O was all he needed to pin kira for round 1.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Kira yelped as he had no way of defending himself from thestrikes. His face was now red and his cheeks showing signs of brusiing

"Get off me you brute. Gtting me down like this and punching me, a cowards way of winning"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 pm

[quote="jakeb1993":mgprp9s7]Kira yelped as he had no way of defending himself from thestrikes. His face was now red and his cheeks showing signs of brusiing

"Get off me you brute. Gtting me down like this and punching me, a cowards way of winning"

Takagi just grinned at his weak words, "whoever said punching is the way of cowards? are we feeling the hurt already?" he said, laying in a few more punches before getting off him.

Standing there looking down at kira, he circled him and kicked him the back, quite powerfully due to his ways in kicking.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Kira still had no way of blocking at it was annoying him. He had taken every hit, including the kick which caused a massive amount of pain to shoot in his body.

"Ugh...that was annoying!"

Kira slowly tried t get back up from off the mat
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next