Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993) - Page 2 Empty Re: New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 pm

"Give up so soon? hm, weak words coming from a rat!" Takagi moved out of the way quickly, grabbing hold of kira's head to slam it on the ring's canvas.

"If you be good and get knocked out, I may spare your beating..." he smirked, getting back up to kick him in the side.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993) - Page 2 Empty Re: New tricks, Takagi vs Kira (for jakeb1993)

Post by jakeb1993 Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

He yelped as his attack missed and he got smacked into the canvas. He grunted as he struggled to get up but got punished by getting kicked in his side and he hit the canvas again

"I don't plan on giving up at all!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Takagi couldn't resist but smile and ignore kira's whaling's as he saw him lay to the mat, gazing down at the pitiful young boy. "Oh you will give up...through two clean knockouts that is, then you confidence to me shall shatter..." he said, leaning down to give kira a few close punches to his face.

"Now shut that horrid mouth of yours peasant!" Takagi cackled, smacking down the punches.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Kira rolled out of the way once the punches started rolling. He was glad that he had odged them. He jmuped up to his feet and glared at Takagi

"Please i don't plan on losing to you, no matter what you call me.And as for being a peaseant, Ha! i am more than likely richer than you, well my mum is at least"

Kira then charged forward and tried to clothesline him
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 pm

[quote="jakeb1993":1j2i9g2w]Kira rolled out of the way once the punches started rolling. He was glad that he had odged them. He jmuped up to his feet and glared at Takagi

"Please i don't plan on losing to you, no matter what you call me.And as for being a peaseant, Ha! i am more than likely richer than you, well my mum is at least"

Kira then charged forward and tried to clothesline him

"Richer than m me? pfnnnh!!!" although Takagi was disgusted at kira's thought of being richer than him, his mind stopped in rage, not focusing on the clothesline which knocked him down onto the ring canvas. Coughing up spit as he did.

"Gnnnnh..a little pest like you will pay for ruining my throat!" he said, sitting up shaking his head of the daze of the bright dirty light from the poorly constructed AFW beginners area, that filled the room, blinking his eyes as he regained his vision on kira. Angered by the over confident opponent kira was, it appeared Takagi had met his match in terms of little strength and trash talk.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 pm

"Unlike your family, weakling, my mum is an ex-prowrestler so i had alot of advice on how to deal with people like you"

He walke dover to the recovering Takagi, and used his foot to roll him over so he was lying on his stomach. Kira then preceded to drop down and sit on Takagi's back

"Now just relax, this wont hurt one bit" He grinned as he bought his hands around Takagi's chin and then pulled him backwards, getting him in a camel clutch
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:58 pm

[quote="jakeb1993":1db6ulro]"Unlike your family, weakling, my mum is an ex-prowrestler so i had alot of advice on how to deal with people like you"

He walke dover to the recovering Takagi, and used his foot to roll him over so he was lying on his stomach. Kira then preceded to drop down and sit on Takagi's back

"Now just relax, this wont hurt one bit" He grinned as he bought his hands around Takagi's chin and then pulled him backwards, getting him in a camel clutch

"R relax?! n noooo gnnh!" Takagi groaned as he felt his body being hurt in kira's camel clutch, he couldn't tap out because there was no red, probably out on a tea break, the only thing kira needed to do was to knock out Takagi successfully for a pin. But it would take a while for poor Takagi to pass out into dream land.

"G get Off...me....now!" he mumbled, flailing his arms trying to reach the ropes, feeling the searing pressure kick in. For kira's grinning was putting him off, all he could do was to try and reach for that rope, or wait until kira got bored for a new move.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

Kira was dominating and it felt good.

"Now now, no streching for ropes" Kira grinned sheepishly and used one of his hands to grab his hair, then he removed his second hand and slammed Takagi's face into the canvas. Then he pulled his head back and went back to the camel clutch

"What a weak little spoilt brat you are hmmm?"

Last edited by 10423 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

[quote="jakeb1993":emq74d93]Kira was dominating and it felt good.

"Now now, no streching for ropes" Kira grinned sheepishly and used one of his hands to grab his hair, then he removed his second hand and slammed Takagi's face into the canvas. Then he pulled his head back and went back to the camel clutch

"What a weak little spoilt brat you are hmmm?"

"Gnnnnnnhmmmmmhmmm..." Takagi groaned as his face was brought up, again and again being slammed into the rings canvas, "I I'll tell my m mother on you..." he said, embarrassing himself, but he was dazed out from the slams, not to mention the camel clutch kira was so good at.

His head began to sway, as today's fight was going to be a long one with the british fighter.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 am

Kira couldn't help but feel happy that this was going his way

"ohhhhh you will get mummy. Hahahaha if I got my mum yours would be as flat as a pancake"

Kira laughed and stood up. He threw a kick to hid face and then walked over to the turnbuckle
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next