Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Zero

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lisa vs Zero - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa vs Zero

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 31, 2012 3:01 am

Lisa continued to dig her nails into her oppoenents skin as her arm was being stretched much further than it should be but soon Lisa let out a releaved sigh as Zero let go of the extremely painful armbar. As her arm was released Lisa rolled away and began to rub her sore and aching arm as she tried to get to her feet "Sorry about the nails and everything but that was extremely painful." Lisa would say before looking over at Zero only to get a knee to her face which sent Lisa straight back down to the mat in a daze.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:10 pm

The crowd let out a sympathetic groan as Zero's powerful charge with her knee slammed squarely into Lisa's face, taking her right back to the mat again after she just got up. Zero would glare down at Lisa with her dangerous yellow eyes, clenching her fists in preperation of what she was going to do next. While Lisa was down Zero would attempt to straddle her stomach, pinning the girl down underneath her. With that done Zero would bring her fists to bear and start unloading powerful punches down on her face, taking her apart with viscious lefts and rights.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:54 am

Lisa was still coming to her senses when Zero mounted her stomach "Hey what are you UGHH!!!" before Lisa could finish her sentence Zero landed a punch right to her face and soon that punch was followed by another and another. Lisa managed to look up at her opponent only to see those yellow eyes which sent chills down Lisa's spine before a fourth punch landed on her face. Lisa was in a bad position but she would try her hardest to get free by bringing her legs up behind Zero in an attempt to knee her viscious opponent in the back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Over and over again Zero would drive her fists into Lisa's face for a good old fashioned ground and pound. This was Zero's practiced style, being a former MMA practitioner before she moved on to professional wrestling. Lisa seemed to have no way to defend herself so Zero kept on with the beatdown, until she felt Lisa slam her knee her in the back. Zero grunted in pain, stopping her punching spree but she would remain straddling Lisa's stomach. She winced in pain from the blow, but her fierce eyes soon reopened to glare down at Lisa, silently promising her much more pain.

Zero would then move to grab one of Lisa's arms and would attempt to wrap her leags around that arm as well as her neck. Then, she would attempt to roll them both over, with both of them laying on their sides. And with that done Zero would quickly attempt to lock in a triangle choke on Lisa, squeezing her head and arm tightly between her strong legs.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:16 am

Lisa was in a bad position as Zero continued to rain painful punches down on her face but as her knees struck Zero the punches stopped and Lisa say an opening to escape "Get off me." Lisa would yell out and aim a punch at Zero's stomach hoping that the punch would be strong enough to stop Zero's next move while dislodginf her from Lisa's stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Just as Zero was preparing to put Lisa in another deadly hold she would be interupted by the girl driving her fist into her stomach. Zero grunted in pain when it landed, then tunred a first glare down on her opponant. Lisa's attacks were annoying rather thna actually hurting her. Once punch to the stomach Zero could take. But Lisa's resistance just wouldn't do.

Despite the ease at which Zero took that punch she would dismount Lisa anyway, but when she did she would grab hold of the woman's hair, and would use it to pull her up to her feet with her. Once they were up, Zero would use the grip on Lisa's hair to rocket a fierce knee straight into Lisa's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 am

Lisa was quite surprised by Zero's toughness and she knew that she was going to be in for a tough fight "Your pretty hardcore aren't you?" Lisa managed to say before Zero grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. Lisa knew she had to do something to stop Zero's assualt so as Zero began to lift her up Lisa grabbed at Zero's ankles and tried to flip Zero to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:03 pm

As Lisa got up with Lisa in her grasp she readied herself to blast a knee into Lisa's face, but the woman would surprise her by grabbing her ankles and pulling them out from under her. Surprised, Lisa would collapse to the mat on her back, slamming into it with a grunt. The fall also hit the back of her head, leaving her stunned and laying at the mat at Lisa's feet.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 am

Lisa was glad that her plan worked and as Zero lay beneath her in a seemingly stunned state, Lisa went on the attack "So you thought it was fin to punch me in the face earlier. Well here have a taste of your own medicine."

Lisa would then try to mount Zero's stomach before raising her hand in the air and giving the Audience and Zero a smile "WEll here i go." was al lthe warning Lisa gave Zero before she would begin to rain fists down on Zero's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3