Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya) - Page 10 Empty Re: The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 pm

"Mmmh!!" Honey~Love moans into Kaya's mouth as she mirrors her, continuing to wrestle tongues against her, and grind her breasts against her, all while trying to keep up her brisk pace, pumping her thumb in as fast as she could, all the while trying to ignore Kaya's thumb pumping into her, which was pretty much impossible. She could feel herself building up inside, trying to hold herself in, praying Kaya would go over the edge first.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya) - Page 10 Empty Re: The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 16, 2012 6:16 am

"Mmmmh-Ahhh!!!" Kaya moaned as she was forced to break the kiss as she arched her head back. Down below her precum squirted out from her pussy as it was a sign that her climax was nearing. In desperation, Kaya would focus fully on her fingering as she increased the speed with the feeling of desperation can be easily seen. "C-cuuuuum!" Kaya moaned out as she probed Honey, desperately wanting Honet to cum first as she could feel herself about to blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 am

"Haahhhn~!!" She moans out as Kaya increases how fast she was pumping into her, pulling away a little bit, but still holding onto her. She was on the verge too, trying to hold on as much as she possibly could.

.oO(No... no... no.. no!!) She thought, feeling her body building up.. it was going to come...

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 16, 2012 11:31 am

Kaya continued to pump into Honey, trying desperately to hold out and win this fight. However her pussy shot out around squirt of precum, and then another as Kaya moaned out. She didn't want to believe, she tried to hold it in a bit longer but the thumb going in and out of her was too much to fight against as she would pull on Honey into a crushing hug and let out a loud scream of pleasure, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cum-aaHHHHHH!!!" Kaya let out as she finally climaxed, taking the title of loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Honey~Love was only a second behind her, clamping tight to her as she starts to feel her orgasm rock her body. "Mahhhh!!!!" She cries out right behind her. She then hears the bell, signalling the end of the match, and smiles softly at her, knowing who won.

"Whew... you... you were incredible.." She smiles at Kaya.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 pm

"Ah....ha....I....I almost had you...." Kaya panted out as she held on to Honey, her glove covered in Honey's juices as both girls seemed exhausted. Kaya's legs was smeared with cum as she would look into Honey's eyes with determination, "I'll....I'll beat you next time..." Kaya said, defeat not sitting well with her as O.Van did his announcing job and announced to the crowd that Honey was the winner since Kaya was the first to cum, how he knew never that no one knew as it was a really close match. Kaya would push her glove thumb into Honey one last time as she would then pull it out, completely covered in cum as she waited for Honey to remove hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Honey~Love smiles warmly at her, and smooches her lips gently, and grunts a little as she feels the thumb being pulled out of her, and pulls her glove out of Kaya as well, licking along the thumb, and smiles at the taste. "Mmm.. good!" She declares. "Honey~Love will look forward to kicking your butt again.." She said, then leaned in towards her ear. "But I want to thank you, for helping me bring this sport back to AFW.." She said, and smooched her cheek before heading towards the ropes, and climbing out of the ring, heading her way backstage, glove raised up to the crowd in victory

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon May 21, 2012 3:02 am

Kaya would blush as Honey kissed her, since it was no longer the match Honey had no reason to kiss Kaya and she was left flustered as an angry look on her face appeared, "Just you wait! I'm going to beat you the next time we meet!" she shouted at Honey as the girl made her exit from the arena as Kaya would remember she was naked and cover up her body before trying to leave the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10