Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya) - Page 8 Empty Re: The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"Ohhn~!" Honey~Love moaned louder as Kaya rubs her thigh against her slickened crotch. Normally she tried to suppress her urges to moan at least a little bit. With this woman, however, she didn't feel much of a need.

As Kaya shifted her position, she was left gasping slowly for air as her arms end up slumped over Kaya's shoulders. She hisses pleasantly as her sore breasts are pressed up against Kaya's, and feels her opponent hugging her. She then continued with her thigh work. "Ahhnh~" She gasps, and suddenly clings tight to her, trying to hold on as Kaya continues to work her over. "Mmmnnn..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya) - Page 8 Empty Re: The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Kaya continued her grinding of Honey's thigh, loving the sound of her erotic moans. Moving her head into the crook of Honey's neck, Kaya would then latch her lips to it and begin kissing away. Tightening her arms around Honey, the girls found themselves tightly embraced again as Kaya worked with what little time she had left as it was nearing the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 5:05 pm

"Mmnn..." Honey~Love moaned in response to the new sensation, feeling her opponents lips gently smooching at her neck, and cranes her head away so she has better access to her neck. She continues to moan otherwise, with her breasts grinding away at Kaya's by her opponent's actions, and feeling that warm thigh working up like nothing she had felt in this match so far, it was proving difficult to hold on.

.oO(Nhh.. come on, Honey~Love.. keep it together.. just a little longer...) Yes, she even thought to herself in the third person when she was in her disguise.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Kaya continued her multiple attacks, until time ran out and the buzzer went off. O.Van did his little announcing and told the girls to stop and return to their corners to begin the next round. Kaya would break off her kiss and her grinding as she looked over to O.Van before to Honey as she released her. "I'm going to win...so be a dear and cum for me this round." she arrogantly whispered to Honey before heading to her corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Honey~Love could only be too relieved as she heard the bell ringing, ending Kaya's 30 seconds of torment. She steps away from her the moment she hears the buzz, and moves back to her corner. She hears Kaya's comment, but did not have a snappy comeback to her statement. At the rate this fight was going now, Kaya WAS going to win. She had to think of a way to get a knockdown quick on Kaya, and even up the score, so-to speak.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Reaching her corner, Kaya would be anxious to start the next round since she knew that she had to keep up the pressure on Honey, feeling that Honey was on the verge of cumming. After a few seconds the bell rang and round 3 began as Kaya would bring up her gloves and leave her corner to engage Honey once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 pm

As soon as the bell rang, Honey~Love got an idea, and steps out of her corner. She moans heatedly, groping one of her own breasts. "Mmnn.. Kaya-chan.. I'm so hot.. come over here so we can continue.." She pleaded. It looked like she was giving in to her more primal desires rather than continue with the fight.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Kaya raised an eyebrow upon hearing Honey before her lips curled into a smirk, she had her. Assuming that Honey had given in and wanted to cum, Kaya quickly moved towards Honey to finish her off...

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Honey~Love was surprised that her tactic actually worked. She felt bad for doing something a bit underhanded, but, she'd make up for it later. As soon as Kaya was close enough, she would try to rocket an uppercut into Kaya's chin as hard as she possibly could. "Rrraaahhh!!!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Kaya walked right into the upper cut as the blow snapped her head back as she hit the mat with stars blocking her vision. Shaking her head to make heads or tails of what happened, she didn't realize that this gave Honey 10 seconds to do what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next