Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya) - Page 9 Empty Re: The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 pm

"Yes!" Honey~Love exclaimed as her move worked, and smiles down at Kaya. "Did you think I meant I wanted you to finish me off? I just meant so we can keep trading blows." She grins. "Now brace yourself, this ride's about to get REALLY wild." She says, and falls to all fours, right above her legs, and goes right in with her tongue, sliding her tongue into her sex and rubbing it against her sex to really make her feel good.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya) - Page 9 Empty Re: The revival of erotic boxing! (Honey vs Kaya)

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 6:38 pm

By the time the starts cleared from Kaya's eyes, she trailed them over to Honey who was at her sex and the next thing she knew she was screaming out in pleasure. With the tongue penetrating her sex, Kaya laid on her back as she moved her hands to push away Honey's head, but stopped at the last second as she remembered the rules and brought her hands back, knowing that she had to endure the rules. "Th-that...ah! was a dirty trick!" Kaya got out between her moans as Honey's work was doing excellent as Kaya's pussy was getting wet and Honey was sure to taste it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Honey~Love giggles a little. She honestly felt a little remorseful, but really, all she did was have Kaya read her wrong. She looks up at Kaya, winking at her before she starts rapidly jabbing her tongue at her clit, trying to make her feel as good as she possibly could in the ten seconds she had.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Arching her back off of the mat as Honey savagely beat her pussy with her tongue. Moaning louder as she slapped the mat in frustration and an outlet for her pleasure as she looked up to the timer, trying to hold on until the time would run out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm

"10!" She heard the count, and got back up, smiling softly down at Kaya as she steps away. Her body was exhausted by about this time though, as strong a facade as she tried to put on for her opponent. She didn't think she'd be able to make it through another round if she was the one who had to go through the 30 seconds.. then again with that knockdown, it was likely the round would go to her...

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Kaya panted on the mat as she rolled over on to her stomach and got to her knees as she moved her glove in front of her wet pussy. Kaya knew that she was in trouble after that harsh assault by Honey's tongue. What started off as her thinking she had the match in her hands turned into a desperate moment where she thought that she could lose if they went into another 30 second interval or even another knockdown. Getting to her feet Kaya made a decision that she needed to end the match soon if she had any chance of winning.

With her gloves up, the bell rang as Kaya moved closer to Honey before lunging with her fist going to Honey's face but would pull the same tactic she did last round as she would send her glove down for Honey's pussy to try and rub Honey's pussy with the thumb of her glove, hoping to get in really good rubs in to get Honey aroused thinking that her body hasn't calmed down from the last 30 second interval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Honey~Love rose her gloves up as soon as Kaya got back up and started to move back in towards her. She decided she was just going to try and let the bell run out, trying to duck under her punch, until she saw it was another attempt at a clinch.

"Yah~!" Honey~Love gasped as Kaya went straight for her honeypot as soon as she was clinched up against her. So that was her game: Lay out all her cards on the table now. Honey~Love was quick to follow, clamping one arm around Kaya's body, and used the thumb of her own glove to rub against her clit. "Hnnh... I like the way you think, Kaya-chan.." She coos. "What an exciting finish this will make..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Wrapping her arm around Honey, Kaya did her best to get Honey aroused before the inevitable happened as Honey's glove found its way to Kaya crotch. "Ah!" she let out as she looked in Honey's eyes, determination flared as she knew that both of them knew that this was going to end, one way or another. With their breasts mashed against each other once more, Kaya would quickly rub the glove's thumb against Honey's pussy and clit as she tried to hold in her moans and horribly failed as she cling tighter to Honey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 15, 2012 7:29 pm

"Hoohhhh~" She moans out as Kaya's glove works over her sex intensely. The crowd started to cheer both of them on as they both worked to try to finish each other off first. Honey~Love would try to take it a step further as their breasts were mashed together, and move in to lock lips with her, aggressively wrestling tongues with her, then tries to push the thumb of her glove into Kaya's sex, and start pumping it rapidly as soon as she pushed in all the way.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm

"Ahhhh-Hap!" Kaya got out as honey kissed her in the process of moaning. Using her tongue to battle against the invading tongue, she was forced to moan more into Honey's mouth as she felt the glove's thumb enter her. Her juices were smeared over the thumb as the powerful move got her closer to the edge. Knowing that she couldn't fall behind, Kaya would continue fighting the tongue before trying to plunge her glove thumb into Honey, trying to finger her back as her crotch got wetter and wetter as the two nude Erotic Boxers were now engaged in a fingering duel to see who came first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next