Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Harmless Rematch

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Harmless Rematch Empty Harmless Rematch

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 4:16 am

Monday - 11:14 p.m. - Kyoto, Japan - Sunderland/Gastin Apartment.

It was Monday night and another AFW Friction show had reached it's closure, which Clyde was watching on TV. A little upset, and saddened after receiving a text message from Heather, stating that she was going to stay over at Cecilia's for the night since she was tired and it was really late, not wanting to take the 3 hour trip back to Kyoto.

So Clyde was alone with nothing to do within the apartment. Alone with his good friend Alessa Mason, who had pretty much dominated him last time they had spar in the Tension gym, something Clyde had been really eager to get Alessa back with eventually. Perhaps now he had a chance for a little rematch against Alessa and get back at her for that embarrassing squash.

"Hey Alessa!!" Clyde would call out for her as he got up off the couch and cleared the living room. Standing in the center of the carpeted living room, wearing a pair of blue shorts, a white T-shirt and socks, waiting for Alessa to come out before he spoke to her.

"I Challenge You! I wanna rematch!" Clyde would boast.

Last edited by 621 on Sun May 06, 2012 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Harmless Rematch Empty Re: Harmless Rematch

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 am

Suffering from quite the stint of boredom, Alessa was lying down in the bed of the spare bedroom in Heather and Clyde's apartment. She had been there for quite some time now and had grown accustomed to living with the two. She had made the spare bedroom her own, a bunch of her games she brought all about the floor in the messy room.

She would let out a sigh, sitting up in the bed before she would crawl off it, sitting on her knees as she would go through the random games on the floor. "Hmmm..I..don't really wanna play any of these right now actually." Alessa would let out, sighing loudly as she would lean back, resting her back against the foot up the bed before she would suddenly hear Clyde call for her.

"Huh??" Alessa would let out, getting herself up as she exited the room, heading to the living room, immediately noticing the way the room was cleared and Clyde standing in the middle.

"A rematch? From what? I...Ooh! Are you sure? Heather got mad at the last one"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 5:01 am

Clyde would grin as he watched Alessa enter the room, happy to see his opponent that he intended to defeat! But he then heard her words regarding Heather and while he knew what happened wasn't right. He wasn't going to let that embarrassing squash slide without getting a second chance.

"Pssssh... Course I'm sure! And don't worry about Heather she ain't even comin' home tonight! So this will be our secret match... You're allowed to use ANY move now this one time cuz I said so." Clyde would say with a confident nod.

"And for an added bonus... We'll have some stakes to play with... If you win you can... Uh.... What do you want?" Clyde would ask Alessa curiously while stretching out, thinking she would want a new game or something kiddish.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 am

"Hmmm...Well ok! If you say so." Alessa would respond, actually quite excited that she had something to do now, let alone have a wrestling match. She would step further into the room, a smile on her face as she would walk up to Clyde.

"Stakes?" Alessa would say, rubbing her chin a little as she would think. "Ok! I have an idea! If I win...I'm gonna be needing a good way to practice my moves cauuuse I haven't been having too many matches lately..so...If I win you have to be my grappling dummy!" Alessa would let out, a smile on her face as she thought of it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 5:18 am

Clyde would smile and nod at Alessa's acceptance of the match. Finally he was going to have a chance to make up for that rather embarrassing loss to her. Knowing she would have surely knocked him out had Heather not interfered.

But then Clyde's smile turned into a rather confused and somewhat worried look on his face. "G-Grapplin' Dummy...?" Said Clyde said, a bit fearful now of what could happen. Alessa was strong. Super Strong. If she was going to be tossing him and slamming him around like a ragdoll he knew he was going to be in for a world of hurt and just as sore after Heather wanted a Rough Night to vent her frustrations.

"Bah! I can win! You're on Alley!" Said Clyde confidently. "But if I win... You have to be my personal cheerleader for my next match! Okay? With... The Maid Outfit..." Clyde would tell Alessa with a snicker, honestly just saying that to tease her. He wasn't about to humiliate her in front of a bunch of perverted men (and Women) at the arena. But he felt that maybe that stake would have her try really hard.

Getting back a bit, Clyde would hold his arms out, expecting Alessa to do the same. "Ready?" Clyde would ask her, waiting for her to be ready as well before attempting to suddenly lunge at her and take her down onto the floor, attempting to pin her wrists down after the tackle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 5:40 am

"Yeah! It'll be fun! I never get to do too much of anything around here, that would help out!" Alessa would add, nodding her head with quite the happy expression on her face. She wasn't really thinking of the fact that Clyde would be able to add his own stipulation to the match as she stood there, thinking of her own before finally Clyde would continue on.

"Ok sure! That's fine I...Ahhh the maid outfit??" Alessa would say, her eyes darting around a bit as she rustled her hair around a bit. "You mean the one Heather brought for me? Aah but that's...Ooh alright fine, you accepted my stakes so it's only fair I accept yours too. Alright, it's a deal." Alessa would say, nodding her head. She knew that she would have to win in order to avoid that as she would bring her hands up, the expression on her face getting serious.

She would nod her head at Clyde's asking her if she was ready before he would suddenly lunge at her. She would be taken by surprise at his quick action, being taken down to the floor as she would grunt a bit, finding her wrists pinned down. "W-wait a-actually maybe I wasn't ready!" Alessa would let out, trying to push her arms up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 am

"H-Heather bought that for you...?" Clyde would ask, his jaw dropping down a tad bit, honestly not knowing at all on how to comment on that. "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that girl's head..." Clyde would let out with a sigh before shrugging.

Still the match was on and Clyde managed to take Alessa down by quickly with his sudden tackle. He would grin as he mounted Alessa, his chest pressing against her stomach as he struggled to hold her down firmly. "Well tooooo bad.... You always gotta be ready for a sudden attack, Alley.... One... Two...." Clyde would tell Alessa with a teasing grin before his arms were slowly being forced up, leaving Clyde to helplessly struggle against Alessa as she broke the pin and forced his own wrists up.

"A-Aghhhh...."
Growled Clyde, trying to fight Alessa's strength and press his body over her, inadvertently starting to rub his thigh against the inside of Alessa's own thigh in the process.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 6:12 am

"Waah!!" Alessa would let out in an almost panic as she pushed up her arms with as much force as she could before she could finally break the pin that Clyde initiated. She felt a wave of relief come over her as he was able to break it, just narrowly avoiding the stakes that Clyde had set up for her already this early in.

Alessa would fight back against him as he tried to overpower her before she would feel her inner thigh being rubbed, sending a shiver up her as she would turn slightly red. "G-get off!" She would let out, pushing with all her might in a sudden thrust, trying to force Clyde off of her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 06, 2012 6:18 am

Clyde struggled with all he had against Alessa, putting his weight on her much as he could, not really thinking about his thigh was rubbing against her's as he sought to win. Then Alessa let out that yell and gave a sudden powerful thrust that sent Clyde flying upwards off of Alessa, landing hard on his back with a stiff thump.

"Ugh!!" Coughed Clyde, feeling a good bit of air knocked from his lungs, stunned by the fall.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 06, 2012 6:36 am

"Haah..." Alessa would let out as she relaxed a bit after tossing Clyde off of her. She was in a rough position already, but freeing herself of that, she could feel relief before she would quickly get up onto her feet. Luckily, the force of her push was able to knock Clyde onto his back, meaning he was more stunned than she thought at first.

She would walk over to him and try to lift him up, only to attempt to bring him back down with a hip toss as she did, wanting to slam him onto the carpeted floor.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next