Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Mud Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kawaii Mud Humiliation Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Mud Humiliation Match

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 30, 2012 4:57 am

Masako was happy she manged to do some damage to her foe but as her foot was caught, she realized she was in trouble. "Ughh...aahh!" She cried as she scratched her chest with her nails. She now realized why it was called neko neko karate. The girl whimpered as she was licked across the face by the other girl it sent shudders across her body. It was humiliating but, arousing to be licked by her foe feeling the other girl's tongue graze her cheek. The karate girl let out an "oofh!" before she was knocked to the ground by the headbutt as mud splashed as he landed on her back. Masako groaned as she lay there rubbing her head as she lay at Fuji's feet as she towered over her.

Last edited by 863 on Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:30 am

"Hehehe. Gotcha' know Karate Girl!" Fuji said, smirking down at the girl. She to review the situation. Masako was topless, muddy, and pretty easy to embarrass. Fuji could probably do anything to this girl and she'd freak from embarrassment. Oh, the possibility were endless. "Hm... how should I embarrass you?" She wondered aloud. She could try stripping her further, but that seemed to unoriginal. Spankings sounded fun, but not her style. She needed a challenge, something to test her. "Hm..." She sat on the girl's stomach, looking down at her curiously, thinking of something before it came to her. She snapped her fingers and giggle. "Got it!" She said before smiling and laying down on top of her, placing their breast on each other. "Heh, let's see how you handle this~" She said, laying down the pressure. Fuji could feel her nipples harden through her shirt, and luckily she still had the advantage of still having a shirt. "Not gotta' lie, I'm super riled up from this." She said with a cheery smile. "Let's see who can take more of this~"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 am

Masako squirmed as the other girl sat on top of her, not being very skilled in grappling, all the other girl could do was squirm and grunt as Fuji was deciding her fate. Masako tried to pull her hips up but, before she could do that she felt Fuji press her chest against hers. "Nuhh!" The karate girl blushed feeling their chest press against each other as Fuji's hardened nipples pressed down against her as they began to harden as well. Masako's face was flushed as Fuji's chest was forced against hers as the karate girl's legs began shifting and sliding across the muddy ground. The idea of being defeated in a battle of breasts was somehow unthinkable to her it was as if the winner had undeniable proof that they were superior. "I won't lose!" MAskao resolved, flustered but, determined as she pushed back against her foe forcing their chest closer together. She groaned as it put more pressure agaisnt feeling their hard nipples clip agaisnt each other.

"uhh..." Masako groaned.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Okay, this wasn't a good idea. Only few moments after their little "battle" started, and Fuji was already flustered and feeling dizzy from the excitement of the battle. Ugh, I'm a lightweight... and she has bigger boobs than me... She thought regretfully. "Uh..." She moaned, rolling off of Masako. "Whoa..." She was worn out from the breast battle, and was too riled up to do anything for awhile. "Dammit Karate Girl... you and you bigger boobies..." She said, breathing heavily and blushing. Hopefully Masako would be tired as well, or too embarrassed to keep fighting for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 am

Masako took a breath as she was winded by that humiliating battle of breast to breast but, she didn't expect the other girl to retreat so quickly. The karate girl blinked and would quickly roll herself on top of the other kawaii girl. She would smile down at her grabbing the other girl's wrists. "No... no.... Fuji you should finish what you started!" She said as she would pin the other girl's hand into the mud as her bigger breasts would press against Fuji's. This time however, Masako was ontop giving her the advantage as she pressed down her weight down against her.

"Ready to submit? Neko-chan?" She asked as she pressed down against her with a big grin on her face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

Dammit, it looked like Masako wouldn't let their little breast battle go, she saw her weakness now. Why didn't I just totally strip her. She thought regretfully. Fuji didn't bother to get out of Masako's grip, she was to riled anyway. As their breast smashed together Fuji moaned more, feeling her nipples poke out of her shirt from the erotic treatment. It was so embarrassing! She blushed deeply and pouted. "Ugh... uuuhh..." She moaned, whimpering slightly. It felt so crushing to be topped by someone like this karate girl. At least she isn't raping me. Fu thought, trying to relieve the situation. The girl couldn't help but send a small glare at being called 'Neko-Chan'. "Don't... don't call me that!" She retorted, still trying to hang in there, but failing. She could take it, she knew she could, but it was so humiliating to be on the bottom! "I'll never give up... I'll... uuuh..." She was doing her best to resist, but was failing. Fuji then thought of something to escape. She tried using the mud as a lubricant and slip out from Masako's grip, if it worked she'd scratch her opponent's cheeks, hoping to get Masako off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Masako grinned as her opponent seemed to be in quite the pinch. It wasn't exactly a walk through the park for her either, it was embarrassing and draining on her as well. "Uhh-ahh!" Masako's eyes bulged as the girl slipped through her grasp due to the slippery substance. "gahh!" Masako let out a shrill cry as she got scratched on both cheeks, she immediately got off the other girl and put both her hands on her cheeks hissing in pain. "Y-you!" She cried as she couldn't believe she just did that of all the dirty handed- Oh! it bothered her alright. Masako let out a battle cry and recklessly charged at the neko girl once more with her fists clenched and her anger rising trying to knock them both onto the mud. If successful, the karate girl would begin trying to slam her fists into the other girl's fists with such vigor and anger the mud would splutter around as she didn't even bother aiming.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 am

It looked like the scratches work, Fu was free! "Yes~" She said happily, standing up. She was cover in mud all over, from her hair to her feet. "Ugh, thanks a lot Karate Girl..." She muttered to herself, trying to shaking some of the mud off of her. As she did she heard a loud roar. It shocked, she jumped back, confused. The next thing she knew, she was being attack by fists of fury. The first hits got her good, she hit the ground hard the hits didn't waver a bit. "Aaaaaahh!" She cried out, tears flowing from the pain of the punches. She immediately put up her arms to try and different herself from the onslaught, but after a few more punches she felt like her arms would break at an moment. "Stooooop! It huuuuurrrts!" She cried, now moving her arms out of the way and letting her face and chest take the beating. The pain was harsh, Fuji wanted to just lay there and cry until she was knocked out, but she couldn't quit. She had to pull through this. Out of desperation, she clenched her fists and hoped to get in just one good punch to make Masako stop. If she could she'd try to get some distance between them and get a breather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:22 am

"oofh!" Masako grunted as she got a hit right in her cheek from Fuji. The karate girl backed off as she got to her feet, she would then grin finding that this was her chance! She would grab her oppoponet's ankles and flip her onto her stomach and from there she would mount her back and would try to strip her of her top by straddling onto her sides and tearing at the other girl's clothes like a Christmas present!

"Hehe.... Lookie lookie! A naked kitty!" The karate girl said as she would strip her opponent bare of all her clothing if Fuji didn't stop her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:47 am

Thankfully Masako stopped the merciless assault of punches, giving Fuji some time to rest. However, the time would be cut short as Fuji was grabbed by the ankles and flipped back into the mud. "Ack!" She spat out some of the mud that got in her mouth. "Ick, gross." It was then that she felt Masako mount her and attempt to straddle her. Fuji immediately struggled, trying to shake her off. Ooooh no, not losing this shirt Karate Girl! She thought, frantically trying to force the girl off of her. She was sore, tired, and banged up pretty good, but she still had some fight in her! Fuji wasn't about to just let Masako win yet. In spite of her efforts though, her shirt was still torn slightly, nearly coming off. "Aw dammit, I liked this shirt too!" Okay, she still didn't know the character that was on the shirt, but it was still a cool shirt. And now it was ruined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next