Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Mud Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kawaii Mud Humiliation Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Mud Humiliation Match

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 09, 2012 4:12 am

Masako growled as this girl ripped off her bra, blushing as she was already half naked at the start of the match. MAsako would then grab her opponent's T-shirt and try and tear it off her as well. "I hate you more!" The girl said with some tears in her eyes as well. Maskao growled, something over came her she just wanted to get a piece of this girl as something about her riled her up. Masako would grape vine her opponent's legs before trying to pin her opponent's arms against the mud. She would then smile down at her and say, "I'm going to make you cry!" Masako said with a smile.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat May 12, 2012 4:22 am

Fuji gave a wide smile as she saw her opponent half naked. Not the Fu was a pervert or anything(total lie), she just thought that Masako looked really cute when embarrassed. Seeing the tears in the girl's eyes made her giggle a little. At least she was able to get in some payback. She would soon stop as the Karate Girl would try to remove her shirt. "N-No you don't!" She said, grabbing her shirt and holding it down. She could like her shirt get remove, she wasn't wearing a bra! She was so focused on her shirt she barely noticed she was in a grapevine. Crap! She thought, wiggling to get free, but failing. "Aaaaahh! Get off!" She screamed, crying slightly. She wasn't so much crying out of embarrassment, but out of frustration. Seeing Masako smiling and taunting her didn't help either. "Shut up Karate Girl!" She barked, baring her teeth.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 pm

Masako blushed, she wasn't used to hentai/humiliation attacks but, she had seen some of her sempai's battles. She took a big gulp as she made a smile trying to make herself look dominant and confident. Leaning intowards Fuji as the girl had her teeth clenched and starred dagers into her, the karate girl opened her mouth and using her cute little pink tongue, she licked the side of Fuji's face. She thought that this was the most humiliating she could due to her opponent at the moment. She gave a shiver and licked her ear with her warm and moist tongue.

"You Shut up...loser..." Masako said before licking the other girl's ear again.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed May 16, 2012 3:56 am

Fu continued to wiggle and struggle in fury, but failed to get free from the karate girl's grip. She growled slightly at her. She wanted to kick this girl's butt so badly, she wanted to just make her cry for mercy... okay, too serious, Fuji just really wanted this girl to get beaten. "Let go of me!" She said, growling again. Though her growls would be silenced as Masako licked her. Twice. Fuji stared in shock at what the girl had done, blushing slightly. Part of her liked it, but she didn't want to admit it. "Um..." She was dumbstruck, she didn't know what to say until Masako licked her again, she shivered in shock. "Sh-Shut it Karate Girl, I'll be kicking your ass in a second!" She said, licking the other girl back while she was close to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed May 16, 2012 5:26 am

Masako blushed as the other girl licked her back, it made her turn her head a little ashamed as she tried to shake the feeling off of her. The girl under her was so adorable and her eyes and her expressions were so cute. Before Masako realized she was doing her lips met fuji's there soft lips grazed each other. It happened instinctively as if her body had no control over itself. Masako's kiss was innocent, light and warm. She got off of Fuji a little shaken by what she had just done, this humiliation and sensual fighting was brand new to her. Masako was still quite innocent as she averted Fuji's gaze as she lay on her bottom poking her fingers in a shy manner.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 18, 2012 3:32 am

Fuji figured she had Karate Girl right where she wanted her. Masako seemed so innocent and naive. A total virgin. That would be perfect to break her. Fuji was a virgin herself, and innocent in nature, but she wasn't scared to do things like rub breasts with a girl or randomly licking people. The girl grinned widely, snickering. "Heheheh, what's wrong Karate Girl? Too scare to keep licking m-" And that's when Masako kissed her. It was a light kiss, and pretty innocent, but it was Fuji's first kiss. Fuji blushed a bright red and touched her lips lightly. It felt kinda' good, but she needed to stay focused. "Well... that was... different, but I still gotta' make you cry." She said. "Okay Karate Girl, Fuji-Sensei's gonna' embarrass you a bit~" Fuji would lightly grab the girl's breast squeeze them a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 am

The karate girl immediately began retreating by crawling on her back most likely afraid of Miss Fuji's advances. Masako blushed as Fuji lightly groped her but, there really wasn't too much to grab which embarrassed her the most. The girl began to burn up a little as she was squeezed, Masako immediately followed up with a straight punch to Fuji's jaw. It was more of a reflex than anything else as she wasn't used to being groped especially by another girl. It's not that she hated Fuji's touch, it just felt... weird.

"G-get away!'
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 25, 2012 2:39 am

"Whoa, heh. Hey Karate Girl, you're almost as flat as m-" Before Fuji could even finish her sentence, Masako punched her in the face, the chin more specifically. Fuji was knocked back by the blow, slammed onto her back. Mud splattered all over. "Ugh." She shook her head, trying to get the feeling back in her jaw. "Ow..." She stood up, her shirt was totally muddied. She sighed, knowing she could keep it on anymore, it'd be a hassle now. Fuji then took off her shirt, revealing her sports bra and tossed the shirt out of the ring. She cracked her knuckles and got into a fighting stance. "Fine then Karate Girl. I'll just embarrass you in battle." She said. It looked like Masako was too innocent for any of the humilation stuff, and she didn't want another punch to the jaw. "Heh, 'kay then, get up and fight me. I'll show you the power of my Neko-Neko Karate Style~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Masako was flustered by Fuji's groping but,s he quickly shook it off, she had the impression that the other girl would fight dirty but, she seemed pretty innocent as well. Blinking, the girl got to her feet following her opponent wondering what her opponent's tactic was. "Bring it on then!" She was good and more comfortable on her feet and got into her karate stance. Taking a breath, the girl took a step forward and would throw a few straight punches to Fuji's chest and would finish off with a straight back kick to the other girl's tummy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon May 28, 2012 3:37 am

It seemed that Masako got over the embarrassment she felt pretty quickly. Good, Fuji didn't want to get bored waiting for her to get over it, not that she would had waited long anyway. She gave a wide smirk and snickered, excited to get it on. "Alright! You're on Karate Girl~!" She said, hopping around the ring slightly. As the punches came, she covered her chest with her arms, having them take the punches. They stung and hurt, but she could deal with it, they were nothing she couldn't handle. As the kick came, she tried grabbing Masako's foot, but by the time she caught it the blow already hit her stomach. Fu cringed, but wrapped one arm around Masako's foot and gripped it tightly. "Ugh! Not bad." She said with a smirk. She then put out her free hand into a claw-like appearance, then aimed a deep scratch to Masako's bare chest, sort of a reminder to say, "you're still topless y'know." If it landed, she would pull Masako toward and lick her face, then headbutt her while she was off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next