Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 am

Spencer's eyelids began to droop, as her hands fell from Isabelle's legs. She couldn't lose now, not after her big speech and her actions before the match. If she lost now, lost to Isabelle here, everything would be meaningless. No one would take her seriously ever again.

But, even so, the teacher had no energy, no strength left in her. Her neck felt like it was trapped in a vise, and her legs and back were being stretched to their limit. Not only that, but she seriously believed that Isabelle wasn't joking when she said she would break her.

Her eyes closed fully, and Spencer's face turned a deep red, flushed with embarassment, as she opened her lips to speak again, trying to find the energy to admit her defeat.

"Ahh..I...I s...aah...."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:23 am

Isabelle maintained the lethal leglock around her head and squeezed as hard as she could. She wanted to hear her opponent utter two simple words: I submit.

"Come on...You're almost free. I am your salvation through submission."

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 am

Isabelle's desire to hear those words was soon fulfilled, Spencer finally uttering them weakly, completely broken by the mistress at this point. Her body was in severe pain, aching and straining to it's limit, and she had little energy left to even say them.

"I...aa...s-submit..."

And with that declaration of Isabelle's victory, Miss Spencer would finally pass out in her grasp, completely drained and knocked out by the brutal, deadly finishing hold.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:30 am

She let go of Spencer's legs and scooted back, pulling Spencer onto her back. She kept the figure 4 headlock on, and continued to poor on the squeeze.

"I'm going to make you pay. Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow. But you will pay for your disrespect and blatant insolence."

With one final squeeze, she unwrapped Spencer's head and rose to her feet. Placing her foot upon her opponent's chest, she claimed victory."

"My dominance here today is a sign of things to come."

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:33 am

Spencer just lied there, weak, agonized moans of pain coming from her as she was turned onto her back. She was completely out of it, completely passed out. Isabelle's words were falling on deaf ears, and even if Spencer could here her, it was unlikely she had any energy to respond.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7