Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 am

Spencer stepped back from Isabelle, raising an eyebrow curiously towards the mistress. She could tell she was in pain, but her actions were intriguing to the teacher.

"Well now..." She called out to Isabelle. "Not as tough as you were earlier, it seems? Not so dominant? You're going to throw a fit like a little schoolgirl? Perhaps that is what I should treat you like from now on, hrm?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:25 am

The hurt Isabelle tried to sit up. she was barely able to do so as she favored her neck more. She tried to tune her opponent out as she slowly climbed to her feet.

"I...I haven't submitted yet...I'll finish you" exclaimed Isabelle, who had seemingly lost all momentum in the match.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 am

Spencer watched as Isabelle got to her feet, shaking her head slowly.

"It's over, Isabelle. Listen to me, you're not going to win this. I'll give you one final chance to give up. Otherwise..." Her voice dropped off, letting her unspoken threat hang in the air as she awaited Isabelle's response.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:33 am

"Fine, you know what. This...this match...means nothing. It means nothing to me."

"Just do one thing for me..."

Before she ended her sentence, she attempted a step-up enzeguiri, aiming a kick from her right foot to the side of her head.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 am

Spencer blinked at Isabella's words. "Nothing...?" She was confused. After all of her big talk, it had come to this?

She tilted her head as Isabelle continued, her guard lowered as she wondered what it was Isabelle wanted to her do. But instead of the words coming from Isabelle's mouth, instead she spoke with her leg, her kick catching Spencer unaware and nailing her right in the side of her head. The blonde cried out, the sheer impact from the kick spinning Spencer away from the mistress, where she would stumble several shaky steps forward before falling onto the ropes. Her back was completely turned to Isabelle as her arms and chin hung over the ropes, the only things keeping her from falling completely to the mat, the teacher looking out over the audience with a dead look on her face.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:43 am

This was Isabelle's chance to retake control over the match.

She approached Spencer from behind and pulled her to the center of the ring. She turned Spencer around and kicked her in the stomach, forcing her to bend over. She shoved Spencer's head between her legs, leaned over and wrapped her arms around Spencer's waist. She then hoisted Spencer up onto her shoulders looking to slam her onto the mat in the form of a powerbomb.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 am

With a low moan from her lips, Spencer was pulled off the ropes, dragged to the middle of the square circle. Isabelle's kick hit her right in the stomach, and the next thing Misss Spencer knew, her head was shoved into the mistress' thighs.

As Isabelle went to lift her up, she started to come out of the daze from the kick, but it was too late. Down into the mat she was slammed, a scream surging from her throat now as she was dropped down with the powerbomb. Her body writhed in pain as she lay there before Isabelle, her back arching unconfortably, her eyes closed and her arms spread wide.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:56 am

Isabelle felt that it was time to put the match away.

She rolled Spencer onto her stomach and grabbed her by the hair. Lifting her head, she attempted to wrap her legs around Spencer's head in a tight figure-4 headlock.

If successful, she would then maintain the figure-4 around Spencer's head and lean back, folding Spencer's legs and pulling on them, trapping Spencer in the center of the ring.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 am

Spencer was rolled to her stomach, still moaning and reeling from the powerbomb. The impact of the move had completely wore her back down, destroying the second wind she had picked up and leaving her nearly helpless against Isabelle.

The moment the domme's legs wrapped around her neck, her eyes went wide in panic, Spencer reaching up at them and weakly trying to pry them off. Her grip was loose though, and with Isabelle's sexy, toned legs choking her, she was having trouble finding the energy to get them off. It didn't help once the mistress leaned backwards, grabbing her legs and bending them backwards towards herself. Spencer was being nearly bent in half, her back straining from the dangerous hold.

"L...let..g-go...ahh..." The teacher cried out weakly, gasping for air and still trying to pry Isabelle's legs apart. She was trapped, completely and utterly, but she just knew she could withstand this, just knew that all she could turn this back around...

...couldn't she?

Last edited by 549 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:09 am

"You'd better submit before I break you!" Isabelle exclaimed. She knew the hold was locked in and there was nowhere for her opponent to go. She couldn't crawl and the figure 4 was so tight there was no way her hold could loosen.

She tightened the headscissors as much as she could, trying to crush her opponent's neck and head while she pulled on the leglock.

"It'll all be over when you inevitably submit!"

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next