Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 pm

The referee wasted no time for calling on the bell as Isabelle slid back into the ring.

Spencer though, wasn't as dazed as the mistress thought, her anger towards Isabelle having gotten her quote fired up and ready for the match. She shuffled backwards, trying to avoid Isabelle's kicks, and then as the final one shot up at her, she would try to catch Isabelle's leg, giving it a twist to send the domme towards the canvas.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle

Post by AmishStalker Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Isabelle's flurry of kicks was nearly successful, but she was caught by surprise when Spencer caught her leg and twisted it, forcing Isabelle onto her back.

Isabelle sold the move as she held her leg momentarily before quickly getting back up, glaring at her opponent. "Nice counter. You got lucky. Now, prepare to be hurt."

Isabelle circled the ring and went right back at Spencer, this time looking to go in for a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Should Spencer oblige her with the tie-up, she would attempt to establish dominance early on by pushing her back as hard and as far as possible.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Spencer took Isabelle's lock up head-on, tying up with her and planting her feet firmly into the mat, trying to gain the advantage over the mistress with this grapple. Spencer wasn't the strongest woman in the AFW, but she was far from the weakest, and even as Isabelle started to push her back, the teacher losing several steps to her, she would steel herself and try to push right back against her, trying to push the mistress back towards the center of the ring.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Spencer was surprisingly strong. Isabelle wasn't able to push her back as much as she wanted and when she realized that the lock-up wasn't going as planned, she attempted to step on Spencer's foot and stun her with a headbutt for a quick advantage.

If both offensive maneuvers were successful, she would attempt to clothesline Spencer and put her on the mat.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:09 pm

As soon as Spencer felt Isabelle's foot smashing into her own, she knew something was up. She let out a cry, more annoyed than pained, but didn't have time to react, for then Isabelle's head would smash into her own. The lockup broken, Miss Spencer staggered away, her head reeling backwards and her eyes rolling back into her head. By the time she could shake it off, it was too late, and Isabelle's clothesline would find it's mark, striking the teacher hard and sending her to the mat.

Spencer landed on her back with a groan. She was somewhat out of practice from active wrestling, and it was showing, but after her big speech she couldn't let Isabelle get the better of her. Slowly she began to sit up, shaking her head and trying to find her bearings.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Seeing her opponent attempting to get up after the headbutt and clothesline, she smirked and ran toward Spencer, aiming a kick to Spencer's forehead.

If the kick connected, she would begin isolating Spencer's right arm to weaken it up for a possible submission. She would hold her arm out on the mat with her hands, and would lift her body into the air, hoping to bring her right knee down to smash Spencer's arm.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:18 pm

This kick too, would hit, the third attack of Isabelle's to strike Spencer's head. Back down onto her back the teacher went, lying there still and starting to breath heavily. This wasn't going well at all, and after the repeated blows to her head, she was starting to feel quite dizzy.

She lied there on the canvas, trying to get her bearings again, trying to shake off the hard hits, when she felt Isabelle grabbing her arm, pulling it away from her. She knew what the mistress was planning, having a great deal of ring experience and having felt the attack many times in the past, but there wasn't much she could do at the moment. Up Isabelle went, and down her knee came, smashing right into Spencer's arm. The teacher's body jerked as the impact from the heavy attack ran through her body, her face twisting up as she rolled to her side, holding her arm weakly now and starting to wonder if she was in over her head...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Spencer vs. Mistress Isabelle ~Submission Maneuvers~

Post by AmishStalker Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Isabelle's confidence grew and grew as the match went on.

She lifted Spencer's arm and placed her knee on her head. Wrapping her left arm around Spencer's arm, she would pull it back in a modified armbar.

Isabelle looked out toward the crowd while the basic submission hold was applied and grinned. "Spencer is nothing! I told everyone I was naturally dominant and I'm proving it!"

"Do you like that, Spencer?" She continued to taunt her opponent as she put the pressure on.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Spencer could help but to cry out in pain as she felt her arm being stretched out in the hold. It was quite clear to the crowd that the teacher was way outmatched by Isabelle...at least for the moment...and if she didn't do something soon, this match would be over.

Miss Spencer though, was in growing agony as Isabelle's armbar did it's work on her, and for the moment at least, she was helpless...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by AmishStalker Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

"Is this all just a gimmick to you?! Huh?! Answer me!" She continued torturing Spencer's arm before laying on her back and placing her legs over Spencer's neck, locked together around her arm in a grounded armbar.

"What's the matter? Am I too much for you?" Isabelle was certainly enjoying verbally taunting her opponent. There was much more to come, she thought.

AmishStalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next