Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 am

"AHH!"

Kairi screamed as Jamie raked across her eyes, causing the brunette to back up several steps, rubbing at her eyes.

"My eyes! Why is it always the godamned eyes!?"

She cried out, the Kamiya family having a history of getting raked in the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Jamie saw her opportunity and threw herself out of the corner at Kairi. She didn't have a plan, she had no idea what to do to her when she got there, but she quickly ran out of time and tucked into a ball and bowled herself into Kairi's knees.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Considering Kairi couldnt see at the moment, she was in no position to counter such a move.

"Ah!"

She yelled, as Jamie's rolled up form crashed into her knee's, the force of it pushing the girls legs back, which, combined with her leaning forward already, caused her to end up front flipping backfirst onto the mat!

"Owww..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 am

Jamie jumped back to her feet and looked around to find Kairi on the mat. She celebrated to herself, stopping just short of raising her arms in triumph, and kept after her. Any advantage she might have would certainly not be with her opponent standing up.

She took a big step in and soccer kicked Kairi in the ribs. That would teach her to... something. She tried to think of some cutting remark to make, something about Kairi's crack about her taking a short nap or coffee or something, but her wit failed her. She only opened her mouth, and then silently closed it again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

Kairi let out a burst of air as she was kicked hard in her ribs, the blow driving air out of her as she gasped and panted, forcing her self onto all fours to try and recover, vunerable to the future attacks of the apparently speechless Jamie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 am

Jamie laughed obnoxiously. "Breathe much? HAH!"

She threw her leg over Kairi and sat down on her back to ride her like a horse while she was on all fours. She grabbed hold of the girl's hair and pulled her head back, put one hand under her chin and began twisting her head to the side like she was trying to unscrew it. Maybe she could wreck her neck early and she wouldn't be able to do any scary wrestling moves to Jamie, that'd be awesome.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 am

Kairi growled angrily as Jamie sat on her back, before yelping in pain as she grabbed her hair and started twisting her head, putting pressure on her neck.

"Oww! Get off of me!"

Kairi yelled in response, reaching back and grabbing Jamie's legs, before trying to throw herself backwards, hoping to land on her back while slamming Jamie backfirst on the mat in the process!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:42 am

"Waaah!"

After a brief flailing of her limbs, Jamie crashed against the mat with Kairi landing on top. The impact knocked the wind out of her. She groaned and closed her eyes and tried to push Kairi off so she could roll to the side and crawl away to safety.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 am

Kairi groaned and rolled over to get off of Jamie, slowly getting to her feet before glaring at the downed girl, lifting her foot and aiming a hard stomp on her belly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:53 am

"Agh! Owwww!" Jamie cried out and groaned after she was folded up by Kairi's stomp. She curled into a ball and held her stomach, taking deep breaths. It took her a moment before she could force herself to move again, and she began to crawl quickly toward the ropes, reaching out for them and the safety they brought.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next