» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya - Page 2 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Kairi shook her head as Jamie questioned her, moving foward slowly.

"Oh Im not scared...I just dont want to give you the chance for another cheap shot!"

She replied, getting her arms up as she got near, appearing to offer Jamie a chance for a lock up.

Back to top Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya - Page 2 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Kairi Kamiya

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:49 am

Jamie began to work up the nerve to lock up with Kairi, inching her way forward, hands up. She could do this. This girl wasn't all that. Just go get her.

She shrieked. "Get her back! Get her back! I'm not ready yet! She was... Um..." Jamie fled back to the ropes and clung to them for dear life while pointing at Kairi and yelling at the ref to do something. She couldn't come up with any way that Kairi could've cheated, since all she'd done so far is fall down.

"Back off! I have to stretch!" She said, and with one hand on the ropes and one eye on Kairi, she began to do some light stretching.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Kairi just blinked, unable to believe that this girl was pulling such crap...even more shocking was that the referee actually agreed with her, moving between them to force Kairi to back away from Jamie.

"Oh come on Ref, are you kidding me!? Why couldnt she stretch before the match like anybody else would!?"

The ref wasnt interested in her complaints it seemed however, as he still made her stay back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Jamie took a painfully long time. She propped each foot up on the middle rope and stretched like a terrible ballerina. She did a few jumping jacks and stretched her back. Finally, she circled away from the ropes and looked up at Kairi.

"Alright, c'mon, we don't have all-ow! Ow, wait up!" Jamie suddenly began limping as her left leg cramped up. She hobbled and shook it out and fussed over it and stretched it out. "Ow! Okay, okay, come on. Let's keep this clean, okay? I know how you people like to cheat." She finally come out to the middle of the ring and put up her hands, waiting for Kairi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Kairi just sighed in frustration as she was forced to wait for Jamie to stretch and make her way to the center, the brunette groaning and shaking her head when Jamie got a "cramp" that she had to wait for.

Finally, Jamie made her way to the center of the ring and got her hands up.

"Oh, you sure your ready now? Wouldnt you rather do some jogging, have some coffee, or maybe take a short nap first?"

Kairi asked, getting her arms up as she prepared what she was expecting to be a grapple with the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Jamie took a deep breath and tried not to look Kairi in the eye. Here goes nothing, she thought. She tucked her blonde bangs behind her ears and circled a little bit, then she lunged at Kairi and winged a wild haymaker aimed somewhere in the vicinity of her face. She really hoped it hit.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 am

Kairi circled with Jamie, watching the girl carefully, not wanting to be taken down so easily like she was before.

Her vigilance paid off in the end however, as Jamie finally lunged at the girl, Kairi would move quickly to the side, just managing to dodge the lunge and sudden haymaker in the nik of time. Kairi would follow up this move by hopping and kicking both her legs out in a semi dropkick move aimed at Jamie's backside, while landing on her own!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Jamie's punch sailed wide. Oh, no, she thought, and before she could run away again Kairi planted both feet on her butt and sent her staggering.

"Ow! Owwww! Ow ow ow!" She whined, holding her butt with both hands and dancing across the ring along the ropes. "She kicked my butt!" She shrieked at the ref, as if she expected her to do something about it. She pointed at Kairi. "She kicked me in the butt!" She screamed at the crowd, which responded by laughing at her. She turned bright red and stomped off to a corner where she could recover to her own satisfaction.

"You are so stupid!"
She wailed at Kairi. "Don't kick my butt!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:59 am

Kairi sat there and just shook her head, this girl was acting so weird!

"Why are you in a wrestling league if you cant even take a kick to the butt!?"

She yelled back as she got to her feet, the referee out of the way as she saw no reason to stop the match.

Kairi wouldnt waste time then, walking swiftly towards Jamie in her corner, upon which reaching she would reach out in an attempt to grab her arm, though she honestly doubted the girl would stay in the corner once she started walking towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:20 pm

"I JUST DID, DIDN'T I!?" Jamie screamed at Kairi. Of course she could take a kick to the butt, but the problem was that she went around kicking people in the butt.

Her eyes widened as Kairi advanced on her. She was stuck in the corner, and there was nowhere to go. She frantically looked left and right for any way to escape, but there was Kairi. She cowered behind her arms and babbled "Don't hurt me please don't hurt me!"

But as long as Kairi was there, Jamie reached out with both hands to rake her nails down her face just as she came within range.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next