Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the Demon Queen

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Meeting the Demon Queen - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting the Demon Queen

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Luckily, Lucy's words hit before her dropkick did, tilting her head to the side to look over her shoulder and see the dropkick coming, quickly pulling the handle up and ducked low, making those feet hit the blunt side of her sword, which luckily made Cirno stumble forward only once but maintain herself on her feet. She turned to face Lucy with threatening eyes, despite her look so cute and blushing, she wasn't even sure what was going on.

" And why would you want that? Speak with honesty because if you don't.. I'm dropping you here and now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Lucy was kinda impressed with how Cirno managed to more or less block the drop kick with her sword and make sure she didn't take the blunt of the impact, but the fact was still there that she didn't manage to absorb the entire impact and stumbled a little, Lucy looked on at a little at Cirno after the drop kick and scuffed around with her foot on the mat.

" I don't really know why I fight...I've had to fight my entire life, not because I wanted to but because I had to...it was the only way for me to survive and make it through the day...now I kinda don't have to, and...I guess I'm ....???? Dropping me ????? you ????!!! YOU WANNA GO YOU LITTLE BLUE HAIRED FAIRY!!!" Lucy tried to explain things but then she shouted out at Cirno and raised her hands up.

" I AM JUST LOOKING FOR A REASON TO FIGHT OKAY!! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT ?!?!?!?!" Lucy shouted out to Cirno as she was starting to realize that this girl really got on her nerves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:25 pm

" So.. " She would simply say, pulling the handle to the side and started to unsheath the sword, her palm resting upon the engravings on the handle, making her realize why she is pulling out her sword, bringing it out and balancing it with one hand alone before she lifted it up enough so she could rest her blade over her shoulder, giving Lucy an icy glare, she was planning something..

" DO you still feel like fighting because you have to? Or do you fight because there's another hidden goal to it? " She would say in a much kinder but still stern voice, her eyes only looking at Lucy, making no attempt to go on the offensive but she was still ready to defend herself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Lucy glared back at Cirno as the girl have her that icy glare after moving her sword around and putting it over her own shoulder, she didn't know what she was gonna do. Maybe Cirno was gonna run at her and swing that big thing down on her or maybe she was just readying herself, it was something that kept Lucy on her toes either way.

Lucy kept the glare up into Cirno asked her that question, it caused Lucy to wonder for a second before she shook her head, " Look! I have had to fight all my life!....I don't know anything else, It's all I can do." Lucy said as she took a step back, " I...I don't have any other path to go down !" Lucy shouted out as she then heard the voice that had long plagued her mind. Don't fret my puppet....Behold my vessel..let me.

" I Want to learn how to walk your path." Lucy then said with a clam voice, but it wasn't the words that she had chosen to say, it was something that had just come out of her.

Last edited by 2237 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:57 pm

" Walk my path? " Cirno lifted the sword over her hand, twirling it to make the tip face Lucy before she slammed it down to the ground onfront of it, resting both of her hands upon the end of the handle and gave the girl a smirk. " You need to know your goals, your limits, your life. Each time you discover something about yourself, a new path opens and leads you to a new direction in life, sometimes good, sometimes bad.. "

She would then raise her hand from the handle and out towards Lucy, as if offering her a hand but that was exactly what Cirno was going for. She knew that life was hard, it never went your way unless you fought for it and now she came close to her realization in life and now she found Lucy infront of her, who needed guidance, and she was going to give her that, she would not abandon the girl despite their differences back in the room or even when she was dropkicked, she was going to help this girl and fight her once she was ready.

" I'll help you. " A smile took place upon her lips, a friendly one, a reassuring one, Cirno figured that Lucy would not only need guidance, but friends, hope, peace.. It was hard to achieve alone, heck she has only met one person who managed to climb far before she relied on others, it wasn't weakness to depend on others.. But some people still looked at it that way. " Together, we'll get there. I promise. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Lucy smirked a little as she heard Cirno talk, it sounded serious, in some regard she wished she understood it a lot better, just because it sounded deeper than she through it was and that maybe she wasn't going to be able to understand it fully, but from what she understood was that she did need help, to find her way. When Cirno agreed to help her she smiled and walked up closer to accept her hand and shake it, " Thank you !" Lucy said as she looked rather happy at Cirno.

Lucy did need help to find her way, she had know that much since the start and she had know that when she thought she had friends to fight for, but those had vanished only to re-appear again, life was changing for the little demon in many more ways than one.

See Puppet......Her Kind is EASY to maniPulate...you foLLoW my path...but sHe will LeAd yoU to It....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8