Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the Demon Queen

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Meeting the Demon Queen - Page 7 Empty Re: Meeting the Demon Queen

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 pm

The last border was crossed when Lucy patted her on the head, freezing in place. Alarice noticed and tried to hug her again but she was pushed away by just a single shove of Cirno's hand. She turned her attention back to Lucy, raising her head to stare right into Lucy's eyes, as if staring right into her soul. " Do me a favor.. Try to pick up my sword and hold it for atleast ten seconds.. " She said this for a special reason. Her sword weighted a whole lot more then Lucy would think. About three times the size of Cirno's weight.

Alarice knew what Cirno was trying to do, heck she had to do that at first when she met Cirno and teased her because of how heroic she was but that sword's weight was no joke and it made Alarice question just how Cirno could just walk around with it every day and still lift up heavy stuff. She had already gotten Cirno's answer back then, and it had made Alarice shed a tear, not of sadness but happness. She stepped away from Cirno and looked at Lucy instead, wondering what the girl would do.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:38 am

Lucy glared at Cirno as she stared straight into her eyes, it was a creepy feeling but she didn't back down against Cirno at all as she just kept up starting int Cirno's, not really caring if she had offended the girl at all, she just didn't want to back down to this girl, she looked over at Cirno's sword as she mentioned it and looked a bit confused, " What does that have to do with anything ? why don't you just go run a lap around this building instead ??!" Lucy said as she sounded a bit annoyed at the request Cirno gave her.

" Fine FINE!" Lucy said as she scoffed and turned around and headed for Cirno's sword, she looked over it for a little while, studying it up and down, on closer inspection it looked quite heavy, but she had already accepted so she took a hold of the hilt with both and hand with a mighty heave raised it above her head and as soon as she did she lost her balance and with the sword pointing up but at an angle she began to stumble down towards the direction of Cirno, " Wooooah!!!" Lucy let out in surprise as it happened.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 am

Cirno brought a single hand up and the other arm to the side, the hand caught the blade and gripped it tightly while the arm caught Lucy and held her by her side, tilting her head to look at her and whispered softly to her. " Lucy.. Why do you wield your power? " It was not a commanding tone she gave the girl, instead she wanted to know more about Lucy, if she were to work with the girl, she wanted to know who she was working with.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Lucy looked on at Cirno as she managed to catch her and the blade and pouted for a second, until Cirno asked her that question...Lucy waited a little while wondering over the answer before she said " I don't really have anything else in life, I fight to find a meaning...I guess." Lucy said as she looked at Cirno and asked, " Why do you fight ?" as she let go of the sword and stepped a few steps back, crossing her arms under her chest.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Cirno took a hold of the handle once Lucy had released it, holding it in perfect balance and bringing it behind her back so it could slide back into it's holster and letting it remain across her lower back. " It's that kind of reason that won't let you handle my sword. " This was a more serious tone, bringing her hand up to glare at it and answered honestly. " I fight to protect the ones I love, to stop all suffering brought upon others. I fight to give others hope. " She would look back up, staring at Lucy through her fingers. " And untill you find a real meaning.. You can't win from me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Lucy shook her head a little and began to move over to grab a slice of pizza and begin to eat it, she didn't know what Cirno was going on about, and her answer hadn't been the most well thought out one at all. Lucy had just said what she thought was fitting, because she didn't have an answer, it was all she had ever done, since she was a kid up till now her life had been fighting and it was all that she knew.

" I don't get you at all." Lucy said with a little sigh as she went back to eat her pizza, " Demon Queen, I don't think me and her working together will work well, but if you tell me to then I will work with her." Lucy said as she tried to make her intentions clear.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Cirno turned and walk past Alarice, and soon eough said those sharp words even Alarice hadn't heard from Cirno before. " She's right, I don't want to protect someone that has no idea what she is doing. I refuse to work with such a person. I'm going back to help rebuild the church that's been destroyed by the storm. "

Before Alarice could say anything in response, Cirno shut the door behind her. She sighed softly, rubbing the side of her head. " Well.. I suppose... Neither... Of you have to. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Lucy let out a long sigh as Cirno left and move to sit down on the couch for a second before getting up, she looked a bit frustrated and annoyed at this all, and before even a more than 3 seconds had passed she walked up to Alarice, " I'll get her back !" Lucy said as she gave Alarice a little smile before she charged off towards the door as the little rocket she was when she ran, speed was her forte after all and it was easy to see.

Lucy would head off after Cirno, sort of leaving Alarice at the moment, but she would be back, hopefully.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Alarice would smile back at Lucy before she would take a seat on the table to watch her go. Rubbing her own cheek as she smiled, finally saying. " Such a sweet little girl.. You're really one of a kind, Lucy.. "

Meanwhile, Cirno was walking down the halls to find her way outside, holding one hand against the handle while the other arm remained by her side, talking to herself. " If we can get the church's roof fixed for tonight, I can help out at the nightwatch.. I'll have to hurry though. " Cirno had already completely forgotten the event that took place a few moments ago, staring ahead.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Lucy would attempt and charge at Cirno and jump up behind her when she was close enough and drop kick the girl right on her back, she didn't mean anything bad with it, she just wanted to pay Cirno back a little for a few things, "Wait up!" Lucy shouted out as she tried to hit Cirno.

If she did she would roll back and up to her feet, " I'll come with and help you out....okay ! " Lucy would say as she blushed a little before shouting out to try and reaffirm the fact that she was coming with Cirno, " Doesn't matter if you want me or not! I'm coming with and that is an order!" Lucy would say as she put her hands on her hips and glared at Cirno.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next