Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the Demon Queen

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Meeting the Demon Queen - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting the Demon Queen

Post by Cirno Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 am

" Suit yourself, don't take a compliment. " She would say before she scarfed down another pizza slice, remembering that she still had her large wooden, modified blade attached to her back. She moved away so she could place the blade next to the tree, stretching her arms up. " Muuuuchhhh better! " Although made out of wood, it weight three times her size, a momento that was literally a heavy burden and responsibility to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Lucy didn't know what to make of Cirno at all, and was unsure of what to do about it, she watched as the girl scarfed down a pizza slice and then took off a big wooden sword of her back and placed it next to the tree, Lucy went over and looked at the thing for a little while, before she began to poke at it a few times, wondering why someone would carry a thing like that, it didn't seem wise at all, and the fact that it was wooden and a sword kinda made Lucy wonder just what kind of girl this Cirno was.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 pm

After a while of Cirno gobbling down the slices of one pizza box as if it was just water she was drinking, did the door swing open and Alarice to enter, still with the same smile on her face as she made her way to Cirno and patted her on the head as if she was a baby. " So, other then being a faithful transport commando, did you do what I requested?

" Yep! " She would say almost excitingly while eating, swallowing down what she had in her mouth before she made her report. " I helped the people patch up the houses they lived in and took care of the children while doing so, I also took care of those hooligans, so far, peace has returned to them and they're living happily again. " She would smile up at Alarice before she went back to eating, making the demon Queen turn to look at Lucy. " Eheh, well, you two get to work together more often since you're both kawaiis and I need people with strength and dedication. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 am

Lucy watched as Alarice came back into the room and talked a little to Cirno, and patted the girls head, it was kinda cute to see how nice and motherly Alarice was and she seemed so very nice, she had to admit that she liked Alarice quite a bit, although Cirno she wasn't so sure of.

" Huh ?...what happened ?" Lucy asked as she looked over at the two with curiosity written all over her face, she wanted to know what they were talking about and what they had done, wondering if it was even something she should be hearing about, she didn't really know what her position in the army was gonna be or anything, she hoped that she wouldn't be put under Cirno's command or anything, but still she didn't know yet.

" Wait what ?! I have to work together with her ? " Lucy said as she looked over and pointed at Cirno, " Really ? ..." Lucy said before she sulked and pouted a little, the notion of spending a lot of time with Cirno wasn't appealing to Lucy in the moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:43 am

Alarice wanted to say something to Lucy but Cirno beat her to it in action. The little blue haired girl hopped off the table and stepped over to Lucy, bowing her head down. " I'm a demon knight, I help others with their problems and like to be of assistance to anyone in need. That being said... "

Cirno brought her hand up to Lucy and held it infront of her, giving the girl a confident smirk. " I want to get to know you, princess. I'm sure you weren't recruited for your looks alone, you certainly seem like a good person at heart, the kind of person I can relate to. Please work with me, Lucy. " She would say with such outmost kindness and honesty.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:08 am

Lucy watched for a few moments as Crino talked before Alarice could and had to think that this girl seemed a bit off, in some way or another, she listened to the girl as she called herself a demon knight, " Demon knight ?....Princess again ?...what am I the damned demon princess or ?" Lucy asked as she looked on at Cirno a bit annoyed by the naming of princess.

Lucy took a few moment to think before she just shook her head and sighed, " Fine...But I am not taking orders from you " Lucy said with a stern tone as she pointed a finger at Cirno's chest, " I'll work with you...Ehhh...what's your name again ? " Lucy asked as she stared at Cirno in a bit of confusion, not sure if she had been given the name or not.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 pm

" You just look majestic! " Cirno would add to Lucy's first sentence as a quick reply, then brought her hand to the back of her own head and rubbed it, putting a silly grin on her face, as if she was ashamed or something but that was mainly because Lucy was pointing at her. " Ahhh! I totally forgot to say my name! My name is Cirno, pleased to meet you! " She would speak out with such a excited voice, perhaps she was happy that she was getting to know the person Alarice took a liking to.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 am

" Bwuah??? majestic ?" Lucy let out as her mouth hung open after Cirno said that, she had no idea how to respond to that and it made her feel...she didn't know how it made her feel, she liked it at the same time as she disliked it, she looked up into the cealing and beagan to scratch her head furiously as she tried to get her thought together, " Huh ?? Cirno ?...yeah uhhh Nice to meet you too " Lucy said as she shook her head and decided to just deal with everything, she started to think that perhaps she was mad because she thought that Cirno was being sarcastic and not because of the naming itself.

" Well then, happy to have you work for me "
Lucy said with a mischevous grin on her face as she tried to imply that Cirno would be taking orders from her and not the other way around.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Cirno began to twitch because she caught on to what Lucy had said to her. She didn't see Lucy as any low rank even if she was second in command. She figured she could still have fun with Lucy and the others aslong as they kept to their missions but here the girl was, telling her that she was the one inferior to Lucy and suddenly her eyes changed into that of a cold, serious glare given only to Lucy, a rather dark tone taking over. " ...Is that so..? "

Though she quickly snapped out of it when she was hugged by Alarice, making her blink and look at her with a smile. " Ah? " She would say as she was confused by the sudden hug but Alarice just kept on hugging her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 am

Lucy smirked as she saw Cirno go up ti her and glare at her with cold eyes and talk in that cold tone, Lucy smirked and glared back at Cirno with pretty nasty eyes of her own, and responded to Cirno's words, "...Yeap.." Lucy spoke with a viscous and cruel tone to her voice. that was until Alarice hugged Cirno from behind, Cirno's reaction was really enough to make Lucy smile. "Seems like that's decided then!" Lucy said with a gleeful joy of victory in her voice.

"Don't worry, I won't belittle you are make you do stupid things." Lucy said as she went up to pat Cirno on her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next