Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the Demon Queen

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Meeting the Demon Queen - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting the Demon Queen

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:57 am

" Both Cerbera and Zera are strong, you know that, right? " She would turn her head to look over at Lucy, the expression of her face made her think she needed to take action on that aswel, so she gave her a nod. " If you want, I can try locating Zera. " She was again being honest, perhaps it would do Cerbera good aswell to know her sister ebtter and spend time with her, that's pretty much what everyone would want at that situation.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 am

Lucy nodded as Alarice mentioned that Cerbera and Zera were both strong and Lucy was aware of that, it made her feel a bit better to be reassured of that by the demon queen, she then heard Alarice say that she would try and locate Zera, Lucy looked a bit confused, she didn't like Zera that much...but she didn't know her really...the girl was mean and cruel...but wasn't that a bit how she was...this was a hard decision, " MOH! FINE! Please do! " Lucy let out as she grabbed both sides of her head and scratched at it in frustration.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 am

Alarice chuckled, getting back up and heading for the door. " If you'll excuse me, I'll take the call outside. Be good now! " She would tease the kawaii while she opened the door, seeing Cirno stand infront of her, holding four boxers of pizza and a large bag she could tell was filled with Ben & Jerry's ice cream buckets and soda. " Oh, Cirno! Just in time, go meet Lucy! " She would pull the balancing Cirno inside, who had no time to talk back since otherwise she'd have to take her mind off balancing the items she was holding.

The door was closed behind her, leaving Cirno to tilting her head from the side of the large back upon the pizza boxes that blocked her face, staring at the girl. Cirno saw just how pretty lucy was, almost enchanting! But now was not the time for saying that, so she tried to catch two flies in one stone. " Hey, think the pretty little princess can help me get these to the table? " Cirno then hid a twitch, that sounded all too corny!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 am

Lucy watched as Alarice moved towards the door and went outside, when she opened the door, Lucy saw a short girl, a kawaii, with blue hair, pretty different from her look, but Lucy thought that the girl looked pretty cool, she smirked a little as she got the idea that this was probably Cirno, and that made her wonder a little, why was Cirno second in command, she didn't look all that special and Lucy was really wondering why there wasn't anyone stronger looking or cool looking that was put as second in command, Alarice must have her reasons for putting Cirno as second in command, but Lucy couldn't figure out what it was.

Lucy looked on as Cirno went up to her hand called her princess, Lucy blushed before she jumped up, " What did you call me ! " Lucy shouted out at Cirno, showing a little bit of anger as she glared at Cirno for a second, before she grabbed as many thing that she could get a hand of and start to place them out on the table, setting it up, she didn't like being called silly things like that, and she didn't seem to get off to a good start with Cirno.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:02 am

" Relax Kiddo. " She would say as a reply to Lucy's shouting, placing the last boxes upon the bed and went into the large bag to take out her large banana milk shake, taking a seat on the table and taking a few long sips from it. All that carrying from one waypoint to another had left her throat dry and refreshing it with the still cold temperature of the milkshake made her alot more relieved.

Then however, she brought the straw out of her mouth and looked back at Lucy. " I didn't mean to taunt you, I just find you looking rather pretty, like a girl from a fantasy cartoon. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:37 am

Lucy looked on as she was called Kiddo by a girl that wasn't really taller than her and wasn't bigger, didn't look much older than her either, " Huh ? Kiddo ? " Lucy said as she gritted her teeth as she helped Cirno unpack, she looked on as the girl began to drink from the milkshake and then when she stopped and said what she said, Lucy went up to the girl to get in her face, " That description fits you more than me, well you look more like on of them faeries " Lucy said with a smirk and a glare, she didn't like being called names like Kiddo or princess.

She hadn't been in the room with Cirno for more than a few minutes before she had started to dislike the way the girl saw her and what she was being called by her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:40 am

Cirno looked rather casually down at the girl, wondering why she was so mad about. Normally girls would be happy to hear such things, but Lucy was quite different from them, which cause her to simply stare at her, even leaning down and closer to her face. Was this to unnerve the Alpha Demon? Who knows, Cirno just kept staring at the girl, eyes never wandering at other places, only upon Lucy's eyes like she was in a sort of deadlock with them. Not a single word was spilled from Cirno this time.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Lucy stared back at Cirno as she got the stare-down from the demon knight, she didn't like it but she wasn't going to back down if Cirno was looking to start something,Lucy wasn't one to back down and would stare up into Cirno's eyes as she tried not to be intimidated by this girl while they stared each other down in silence and not a word passed between them as they did, just glaring into each other's eyes.

After a little while Lucy would utter a few words, " What's your problem ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:29 pm

The very moment Lucy spoke to her, did Cirno grin widely and jump off the table to run around. " Ahahaha! I win! I win! " She then ran back to the pizza boxes to grab a slice and start munching on a piece, looking back at Lucy while nomming on the food. " All in all. Nom nom nom. It was you who had a problem with me because I called you a princess. Om nom. " She said while eating like a wild animal, then grabbing her milkshake again to take a long sip again.

" She was right, you're cute. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Lucy looked on in utter confusion as Cirno jumped up and ran around, you could have replaced Lucy's face with a question mark and it wouldn't have change a thing as she looked on at the girl like if she was nuts when Cirno sat back down and started to eat the pizza slice she kept staring at the girl as if she was some strange creature that Lucy had never seen.

" Hmph " Lucy let out as she pouted a bit and then blushed when Cirno called her cute, " W-w-w-what ?...no I'm not !" Lucy said as she grabbed a onto a pizza slice and began to eat it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next