Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

Post by d_ultsch Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 am

Lynwen yelped as she felt Lucy's hands intwine themselves in her hair and soon Lynwen's head began to bounce off of the mat repeatedly as Lucy began her attack "Ow, ow, ow stop that your giving me a headache" Lynwen said as she hand slipped from Lucy's top and fell onto the mat as Lynwen started to fell real bad and all her resistance stopped after a few bounces against the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Lucy smirked down at Lynwen as the banging the back of the girls head down against the mat seemed to work rather well and that was all fun for Lucy as she soon stopped after Lynwen's hands slipped down onto the mat, " aww..did we hurt the widdle dwagon" Lucy said mockingly as she would attempt and grab a hold of one of Lynwen's arms and slip in under it so that the arm would lie across her body and her legs would lie over Lynwen's chest, if that worked she would grab a hold of Lywen's wrist and snag the arm up with her legs as she pushed down on the girls chest.

Lucy attempted to lock the girls arm into a arm bar and wrench and torture her a little just for fun.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 am

Lynwen was nearly out of it as her head pounded like someone was hitting it with a hammer repeatedly and all Lynwen could do was groan in pain as Lucy applied the painful armbar which snapped her out of her stunned state but only for a second as the pain in her head was replaced by the pain in her arm "Ow, ow, ow let go" Lynwen said as she squirmed in pain while trying to punch Lucy's legs to free herself.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:20 am

Lucy glared down at Lynwen as she wrenched on the girls arm, doing her best to hurt the girl as much as she could at the moment and try to keep applying pressure to the girls arm as she was working to hurt the girl, when Lywen cried out in pain, Lucy smirked, " What are we doing to the little dragon...hurting her ? good!" Lucy said as she licked her lips before she released a pained grunt as Lynwen punched her leg, " Gh..Dwagon shwouldn't stwuggle " Lucy said as she made fun of Lywen and tried to keep up the hold as long as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 am

Lynwen continued to struggle and punch at Lucy's legs as she cried out in pain "Don't make fun of me" Lynwen said as a tear fromed in her eye but whether it was from the pain Lucy was inflicted or the fact that she was making fin of her only Lynwen knew. "You can't beat a dragon and i'm going to beat you" Lynwen continued to cry out as she punched her hardest at Lucy's leg as her trapped arm was really starting to hurt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 am

Lucy had finally had enough of Lynwen's punching as it didn't take long before she had gotten a big red mark on her leg from the Toy dragon's continous punching and it forced Lucy to let go of Lynwen and start rolling off the girl and away to get up to her feet, Slowly and with a bit of a twitch in her hurt leg, it didn't feel very nice to move up but she moved around a little with the leg and foot once up and it seemed okay, " Like hell you are, You are to weak to beat us " Lucy said with a smirk on her lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 am

As soon as Lucy let go of Lynwen, Lynwen rolled away and tried to hide in a large pile of stuffed animals "You're crazy" Lynwen said as she tried to regain her bearings "I'll beat you, just you wait until my head stops pounding" Lynwen said before trying to crawl towards another pile of toys so she could get to her stuffed dragon thinking that when she found it she could regain her confidence.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 am

Lucy looked on in confusion as she heard the girl start talking like she did, completely lost for the moment as she dove through the stuffed animal piles, Lucy shook her head a little and began to regain herself form the other side of her, she fell down onto her butt and then opened her eyes again, holding her head before she looked around a bit, completely confused, not sure what had happened at all, she then blushed widely as she remembered what kind of match she was in, she moved up to her feet and walked around a little in the ring, before she stepped on something.

A little stuffed Dragon, " Huh ??...ehm.." Lucy let out as she went down and picked it up, " T-this i-i-i-is so s-s-s-s-stupid " Lucy said as it was as if steam was going to start to fly out of her head, that was how red she was at this moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

Lynwen stopped her crawling suddenly when she saw Lucy pick up the stuffed dragon and suddenly Lynwen's eyes widened and she launched herself at Lucy in an attempt to try and spear Lucy to the ground "DON'T TOUCH MY DRAGON" Lynwen would then suddenly start to slap Lucy repeatedly across the face "DON"T TOUCH MY DRAGON" Lynwen screamed out again before ending her onslaught with a headbutt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 am

Lucy jumped up a little as she heard a scream and she threw the stuffed Dragon at the girl that was running at her, trying to hit her in the face with it perhaps, it was just a reflex, but if the girl dodge or if it didn't stop her then Lywen would spear Lucy in the gut and knock her back down into a pule of stuffed animals, before she would smack Lucy's head back and forth with those slaps, and then headbutt Lucy hard on her head causing the little demon to groan out in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next