Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:37 am

Lynwen smiled as her attack hit "You know your not really putting up much of a fight" Lynwen said as she grabbed a nearby stuffed rabbit and moved to sit on Lucy's stomach "If your not going to fight seriously then i'm going to let this rabbit beat you up" Lynwen said before attempting to smack Lucy's face left to right using the stuffed animal "Well i guess even if you don't fight back it will teach the other kawaii's not to mess with the dragon" Lynwen said with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Toy Dragon vs Toy Demon (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 am

Lucy was slumped down with her head, there was nothing happening at the moment, at least not on the outside, inside a lot was changing, and maybe it wasn't for the good, Lucy eyes began to open slowly as something was taking a hold of her, and something had dragged the demon away from herself, there was something else there now, something that wasn't meant to be in control had taken charge of Lucy's body, an old feeling over came the demon's mind as she was no longer in the driver seat, the last she saw was her gaze moving up to look at her opponent....and then everything went dark for the demon.

As Lynwen came in closer and closer, just about to attack the red head with the bunny, Lucy's body jolted up as she would throw a uppercut aimed straight at Lynwen's solar plexus, if it hit she would try and push the girl back so she could make her way up to her feet, she would slowly roll her head around as if she hadn't moved it in ages, her eyes drifting a little before she would look over at Lynwen, her head titled a little to the side as she put on a maniacal smile on her face, " We are hungry" was all that Lucy said, with a tone that made her seem happy, but it was more a little maniacal than anything else.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:07 am

Lynwen wasn't expecting Lucy to fight back so suddenly and as the girl's fist sunk in to her solar plexus which caused Lynwen to drop her stuffed rabbit and fall to her knees holding her waist and coughing. "Cough...Cough...Cough, owww that hurt you meanie" Lynwen said as she would try to pounce on Lucy from her downed postion "But you can't beat a dragon that easily" Lynwen said hoping to pin Lucy down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Lucy's smile was wicked and maniacal, her slight chuckle that she now had only added onto the creepiness, and soon she began to find it to be a lot more fun..well not Lucy, but the one that was in control, Lucy but not Lucy, she looked down at Lynwen as she the cute little girl spoke, " A snack..." The red headed kawaii said as the girl then tried to leap up and pin her, she did so without much resistance but what Lucy did was to try and wrap her legs around Lynwen's waist and attempted to catch the girl in a body scissor, and start to squeeze the girl as hard as her legs could.

" Dragon?..wonder how a dragon tastes.." Lucy said as she licked her lips as if she was thinking about some very delicious meal or something like that, imagining the taste of such a wonder that caused her mouth to water.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:04 am

Lynwen smiled as she pounced on top of Lucy but soon her smile turned to a grimace of pain as the samll girl managed to wrap her legs around Lynwen and began to squeeze her. "Hey i'm not food" Lynwen said as Lucy kinda began to creep her out with her weird sayings "I am a mighty dragon and i will not be a snack for you" Lynwen said before pulling her head back and trying to headbutt Lucy. Lynwen however didn't think this through as if her attack succeds she will stun herself from the impact.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:04 am

Lucy smiled still with that maniacal smile up to Lywen as she kept her eyes at her and wouldn't let her out of her sight for the moment, glaring into Lynwen's own eyes and still smiling at her as she spoke, it was as if she couldn't hear her or maybe she was just ignoring the girls words, " We are going to enjoy this" Lucy said with quite the maniacal voice that she seemed to be speaking in now, as she licked her lips at Lywen again, her mouth was almost visible watering right now, but Lywen seemed to have other plans for her as she pulled back her head and smacked it down onto Lucy's in a headbutt, Lucy's head was rocked and she was clearly stunned and in pain, yet she made no sound for it, and her body scissor didn't relinquish but it did weaken.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:16 am

Lynwen felt Lucy's scissors weaken but at the same time she couldn't escape the somewhat insane girls legs as Lynwen was stunned by her surprise headbutt. Lynwen however just slumped against Lucy with her head resting agianst Lucy's shoulder "Ow, ow, ow That hurt, why is your head so hard?" Lynwen said before lifting her head up and trying to slap Lucy across the face "Now let me go" Lynwen said trying to get free from the painful scissors.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am

Lucy let out a little laugh as she kept up her maniacal facial expression as she had a maniacal grin now instead of a smile, but it was all the same really as she didn't seem to even care about her opponent one bit, not even as she moved up a little and slapped her across the face, her head snapped to the side and she got a red mark on her face, but she went back to Squeezing on Lynwen in the body scissor and in that she squeezed even stronger than before as she tried to almost squeeze the life out of Lynwen, she even tried to grab onto Lynwen's head and go to try and pull her into a headlock as well...could she really?...yes Lucy was already going for her finisher, as she she tried to lock in her finisher...Leviathan

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 am

Lynwen struggled in Lucy's scissors but as she saw the small girl try to place her in a headlock, Lynwen began to panic and she leaned forward to try and bite onto Lucy's arm in a deperate attempt to stall Lucy's attack. "Whats with this girl? She thinks she can beat a dragon?" Lynwen thought to herself as she bit into Lucy's arm "Well she does seem a little crazy so i guess i can understand why she thinks she can win but she sure does have a mean leg scissors" Lynwen continued to think as she remained trapped by Lucy's legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Lucy was just about to grab a hold of Lynwen's head a lock her into the head lock, she almost had the girl and then she would win, taking her down and completing their little match, if she could lock the toy dragon into a submission hold such as her finisher, The Leviathan..then she could most likely pick up and easy win, when she tried to grab onto Lynwen's head something happened, she wasn't able to grab on in time and the dragons teeth sunk into her skin, Lucy's face cringed up in pain as it twisted in hurt, but she didn't scream out, instead she winced in pain and tried to squeeze harder on Lynwen's waist.

The Ref girl came up however and would tap Lynwen on her shoulder, " Hey! no biting !" She would shout at the girl.

Last edited by 2237 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next