Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 5 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

"Weell...that's an interesting way to put it, but I do like your method, I can't lie about that." Heather would say in response as she nodded her head. To think that this person would show up, revealing all that she did and then actually giving her a helpful tip about dealing with Clyde and his drinking. It was very odd, but Heather was glad that it happened.

"Oh I see...well I'll be sure to tell him you said hi" Heather would say, unable to hide her blush as Dulsa seemed to figure out exactly what they were doing and how they were 'busy'. "Yeah..thanks..I guess I'll..maybe see you around." Heather would say with slight confusion as Dulsa turned and walked away. Heather would slowly shut the door and look down at the gift. She would think to herself before setting the gift down on the table.

"Make him huh..." Heather would say to herself as she would unwrap the gift, revealing exactly as she was told, the six pack of beers. She would tap her finger on the table a few times before looking over to the bedroom doorway. "Oook..here goes." Heather would say as she would pick up the pack of beers with her right hand and hide it behind her back as she headed to the bedroom. She would get just past the doorway before she would stand in front of the bed, being careful to keep what she had hidden.

"I'm back! Aare you ready?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Lifetime Suspended in a Moment - Page 5 Empty Re: Lifetime Suspended in a Moment

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Upon hearing the door shut, Clyde, who was still bound to the bed post, would sit back up and adjust himself in rather anxious, exited manner as Heather after taking quite a while to just shoo away their visitor, whom ever it was. When Heather finally did return though, he saw that she was holding something behind her back as she stepped into the bedroom and hid the item away from him, being careful to not show it as she stood in front of the bed.

"You damn skippy, I'm ready! What took ya so long!? Ya know how hard it is to wait this long while being so damn anxious!?" Clyde would exclaim as he voiced his own small problems at having to endure the time it took Heather to return as he got rather excited by each passing second. "Who was it? They give ya somethin'?" Clyde would ask Heather in far more calm manner while trying to seat himself up into a full sitting position while still being tied to the bedpost, wanting to know what Heather was hiding behind her back so teasingly.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Boomed the doorway through the apartment as another round of knocking began, this time far louder and more forceful than before. Most likely the same person as before in Clyde's eyes, but he did not welcome the visitor too happily.

"Aww C'mon!!!"
Clyde would groan out in frustration and slight anger once he realized that someone was getting in the way of his Lone Time with Heather, having been given a break from her sudden antics, Clyde was less reluctant and less in a panic than before and was waiting for Heather's little treatment, but of course fate was intervening by having yet another interruption.

"Babe... Put my hat on the door handle after you get rid of whoever this is..." Clyde would add drolly while rolling his eyes.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 pm

"Ooh no reason really. Just had a little talk with your friend Dulsa. She says hi by the way. She was glad to hear that you were better." Heather would say, nodding her head as she stood at the edge of the bed, still a grin on her face before she would hear Clyde's words. "Hm? Oh well..she did leave a little something. I-"

Heather would be suddenly cut off by yet another knocking at the door, this one sounding quite louder than the last though. Heather would shut her eyes tightly, cursing in her head. "You have got to be kidding me" Heather would say before she would hear Clyde's words.

"Hah, you can just wait just a little longer can't you? Not like you really have a choice to be honest though." Heather would say, trying to turn her frustration as she would wink at Clyde before placing the beer on the ground, still making sure he didn't see it. "Don't you dare peek. I'm NOT joking" Heather would say before walking off back to the door.

She would hear the knocking begin again and would growl to herself slightly, shaking her head. "ALRIGHT HOLD ON IM COMING!" Heather would say before she would reach the door, swinging it open. "What!?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:53 am

"D-Dulsa? Sayin' Hi? That's... Quite a big ol' surprise... Im guessing you shoo'd her because we're a lil' busy, right?" Said Clyde finding it quite surprising that she actually bothered to come by and visit, not ever really considering the two to ever be friends. But the conversation regarding Dulsa and what she had left behind would be interrupted by a sudden and unexpected 2nd knocking at the door.

"No. I can't wait... Can't help if I've been wanting this ever since Conway ruined your mood that one night." Clyde would say with a clearly sly grin in response to Heather's words as she winked at him, watching her put down whatever it was that Dulsa had given her, leaving to just stare at Heather and frown as she sternly warned him to not peak. Hearing her clearly say that she wasn't joke made Clyde really not want to cross her by how serious she had suddenly gotten about it, but still wondered what it was.

Meanwhile the knocking at the door would continue for quite sometime until Heather finally flung the door to reveal none other than Bonnie Gastin, standing there with a wide smile on her face before suddenly lunging at Heather, wrapping her arms her for a sudden and tight leaping hug. "Sissy!!" Bonnie would exclaim happily as she hugged Heather tightly.

"You fought so damn with Conway I dun' nearly cried my lil' ol' heart out! Really proud of ya girl... Congratulations..."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:41 am

"Weeeell guess what? You're gonna wait a bit longer, Nothing you can do about it. Unless you can get up and come and get some of me right now. Oh, that's right, you can't can you?" Heather would say with an almost evil looking grin as she placed the beer down, liking that he seemed to be compliant with her demands as it seems.

She would nod her head, though her grin would quickly fade with the constant knocking that felt like a pounding on her head. It seemed they never get any visitors except at a time like this and the ridiculousness of it all was just incredible in Heather's mind. When she got to the door and opened it, the person on the other side would have been a great sight any other time but then.

"A-ah..Bonnie you-Guh!" Heather would let out before she was suddenly hugged tightly by Bonnie. Her arms squeezed onto her sides, Heather would Nervously laugh a little bit, thinking in her head what a bad time this was, but she was trying not to show that fact. "Ah heh..Bonnie it's great to see you."

"Ah..th..thanks...it..wasn't easy." Heather would say, letting out a little laugh as she was still in Bonnie's arms. "S-so um...what..brings you here."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 am

"Pfft... Now you're killin' MY mood with that kinda talk!" Clyde would complain to Heather upon hearing her words before she left him, not really able to tell if she was joking or not, appearing to him that her attitude seemed to be shifting from her usual cruel but harmless teasing into an attitude and demeanor that reminded him of their first full sexual encounter. Her darker side that he was actually afraid of. Clyde was really starting to hope that this moment of absoulte control over him wasn't changing her back into her crazed, possessive self again. It was either that or he was just assuming too much.

Later on when Heather opened the door, greeted Bonnie and spoke to her without expressing how she felt about her sudden visit, Bonnie would speak. "Great to see you too, hun!" Bonnie would exclaim while hugging Heather ever so tightly in an affectionate, sisterly manner. "Could tell it sure as hell wasn't easy! That was one helluva fight! But I saw you came through in the end! Good Job! That bitch got what was comin' to her for having Gatt fuck with Clyde like that! Damn proud of Heather!" Exclaimed Bonnie in a rather loud and proud manner before finally breaking the hug.

"Why am I here? Think you should know by now... I'm... I'm here to see my brother..." Bonnie would say in rather soft tone of voice before a determined look of confidence appeared over her face as she tired to ease Heather to the side and move into the apartment, making her way to their bedroom, walking at first before finally erupting into a full fledged sprint as tears began to form in her eyes until she finally reached the bedroom and saw her brother on the bed, not even paying attention to this bounds.

"CLYDE!!!" Bonnie would exclaim happily and loudly as he dove next to her brother and hugged him tightly. "B-B-Bonnie!?!?" Clyde would let out with a flushed red face, already embarrassed that his sister was finding him tied up like this in such a sexual manner. "G-Goddamit boy... Godddamit it's g-good to see you alive again... oh lord Clyde, You're alive..." Bonnie would say through the tears that poured down her face, not even paying attention to her brother before finally seeing that he was in fact tied to the bed post, prompting Bonnie's face to blush slightly before she grinned at Clyde then at Heather, looking at her ever so slyly.

"Oh... So it's... One of those days, eh?"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 am

"Definitely. No one does stuff like that to us and gets away with it." Heather would say before Bonnie would release the hug. She would let out a sigh, nodding her head before smiling at Bonnie genuinely. As much as she was interrupting them, she hasn't really seen Bonnie in a while and it was quite nice of a little reunion.

"Oh heh..that's right of course..well..he is here." Heather would say before Bonnie would softly push her aside before heading straight for the bedroom. Heather wouldn't think much of it at first, but then she remembered how she had Clyde and would turn pale for a second. "B-Bonnie! W-w-wait!" Heather would let out, quickly running after the girl.

Of course, she wasn't able to get to Bonnie in time before she would enter the bedroom, quickly leaping onto Clyde. She would stop at the doorway, leaning on it and looking away as her and Clyde shared their moment. She was glad that Bonnie and Clyde were happy like they were to see eachother, but her immense embarrassment at someone, Bonnie even, seeing what they were doing and how they were doing it was hard to hide.

As Bonnie turned to her with a sly grin, Heather would catch a glimpse of her before turning away, her face completely red. "W-well It's...H-he...Look! I just didn't want him going anywhere and h-hurting himself ok!? Th-that's all it is! Nothing else!" Heather would say, stumbling over her words as she kept her eyes averted from Bonnie's, stating an obvious lie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 am

Bonnie would watch Heather's face turn bright red while she stumbled over her own words trying to explain the situation to the blonde haired Texan girl who would just find the girl's state of flustered embarrassment all too adorable and amusing, keeping up her sly grin and stare upon Heather even as the girl turned away. "Oh Yes... I sure can tell! Definitely nothing else... I can see why you didn't want me in here..." Bonnie would say to Heather while releasing a small laugh before turning to Clyde. "And you... You're into this?" Bonnie would ask with widdest and most mischievous grin that Clyde had ever seen on his sisters face, but it was the question itself and the fact that she was indeed RIGHT about his own little desires would cause Clyde to instantly blush a bright shade of red and avert his face to the side in embarrassment.

"B-Bonnie!!! N-Now ain't the time!"
Clyde would complain to his sister as she embarrassed both he and Heather so quickly. Upon hearing this, Bonnie let out a small laugh before she slowly rose up to her feet and smiled warmly at Clyde. "Well... I ain't one to crash parties and ruin moments like these... I just wanted to see ya brother... You don't know how... How good it is to see ya again... You really don't know how lucky you is, you know that? Muttered Bonnie with heartfelt smile while a few tears formed at the corners of her eyes. "We'll... We'll catch up later though... I could tell Heather's been anxious to get frisky since you been out..Heh... But enough me... Take care of yourself, brother... Heal up, let Heather take care of you and... Be nice to her..." said Bonnie with a warm smile before bending over to plant a small kiss on Clyde's forehead before ruffling his hair and leaving him on the bed.

"Wanted to talk a lil' bit Heather but... That can wait... You'll be hearin' from me though..."
Bonnie would say, turning to Heather before walking up to her, spreading her arms out, trying to give her another hug, but not before whispering into her ear. "Heather... Make sure he REALLY doesn't leave this apartment... Wherever he goes... YOU go... Understand? For god sake don't you fuckin' leave him out alone again until this shit's all settled..." Bonnie would whisper right into Heather's ear, practically commanding her sister-in-law to be not to fail her and to protect her frail brother, hugging her tightly as she said this, so overcome with joy that her brother was walking again. Hugging Heather tightly for quite a while, burying her head into the girl's shoulder before finally releasing her, wiping away the tears as she let go of Heather, walking towards the door way before finally stopping. "Oh... And Heather..." Bonnie would mutter out before turning around to face Heather.

"...Have Fun..." Said Bonnie with a wide friendly smile before making her way right out of the apartment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 am

"A..egh.." Heather would let out at Bonnie's words. It was clear she could see through her lies and it definitely frustrated and embarrassed Heather even more. She already got enough teasing from her friend Cecilia, but now that Bonnie knew her 'methods' it seemed like she had full knowledge on how to really get to her.

Heather would hear as Bonnie talked with Clyde, her name being said quite a bit. Each word Bonnie said just drove in her embarrassment more and more and she had wished that they had kept their residence more of a secret to avoid something like this from happening. If only, she thought.

As Bonnie got up and walked over to her though, Heather would let out a sigh and accept her hug. Hearing Bonnie's whisper though, her heart would almost skip slightly at the bluntness of Bonnie's words. "U-uh...ok...I...was planning on doing that anyways..you don't have to get all tough sounding." Heather would say, though she couldn't avoid the fact that Bonnie's mentioning of failing her struck her heart just a bit, even if she was talking about it not happening.

As they broke the hug, Heather would watch Bonnie wipe her tears before walking away. Not without those last words though, which would cause Heather to turn to Bonnie before looking away with the blush on her face. "Uh..th-thanks." Heather would say before Bonnie left, making her way out of the apartment. Heather would let out a long sigh before sitting down at the foot of the bed, massaging her forehead before she would turn to Clyde. "So...anyways...did you want to know what Dulsa decided to give you?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am

Clyde couldn't help but be left bewildered and worried about the way Bonnie had gotten during her visit, she cried, she teased, and cried some more before finally leaving. Though Clyde did in fact want to get rid of everyone else and have it just himself and Heather he was still worried about his sister and hoped she was okay. He could tell she was happy to see him alive, just as much as Heather was, but he knew something was troubling her, but he didn't know what. But Clyde's attention would be averted however when Heather sat down at the foot of the bed and asked Clyde if he wanted to see what Dulsa brought him.

"Do I wanna know?" Clyde would mutter sourly, doubting the quality of Dulsa's apparent gift, thinking it was something bad, or just a really cruel joke on her part, at least that was the sort of thing Clyde expected from someone like Dulsa. "Sure then... Show me what it be..."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next