Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith - Page 7 Empty Re: Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Gasping for air, Shiyumi would grab one of the cans that didn't roll or fall off the table as she would fall to the ground on her side. Like most of the fights she had with Faith, it was brutal and exhausting, but she was in a position where she could regain the reigns of control from Faith as she would crawl towards the equally covered pudding girl, entering her favorite position of 69. Smiling, Shiyumi would position her pussy in front of Faith's face as she began to rub it in, humping Faith's face, "Yeah, taste it. This is the pussy of a superior girl!" Shiyumi taunted as she would then try to jam the whipped cream can into Faith's pussy and release all of the content for payback earlier in the pudding, however Shiyumi failed to realize that one of the cans that fell off the table was very close to Faith's reach...

Back to top Go down

Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith - Page 7 Empty Re: Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:16 am

Faith was still alittle stunned from the crotch shot to really resist Shiyumi in any major way and soon she felt her opponents pussy in her face and a can of whipped cream in her pussy "You fucking bitch i'll show you just who is the superior one" Faith yelled out as she felt the whipped cream can roll into her hand and she quickly grabbed it "Two can play at this game bitch" Faith said as she mimicked Shiyumi and jammed the can into her opponents pussy before spraying it all over.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:31 am

Shiyumi would let out a scream as another can of whipped creamed entered her pussy and began spraying into her once more. "Fuck you bitch!" Shiyumi screamed at Faith as she would push the can harder into her pussy, not only releasing what was left of the cream in the can, but now was using it as a makeshift dildo as the two pudding covered girls continue to try and destroy each other. "Cum bitch! I have a lot more cream to fill you up with!" Shiyumi barked at Faith, ruthlessly using the can for her makeshift dildo attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 am

Faith let out a moan as Shiyumi continued to fuck her pussy with the whipped cream can "I'll fucking kill you bitch" Shiyumi yelled out as she pumped her own can in and out of Shiyumi to try and get her to cum first "You can't beat me. Just lay back and submit to your better bitch" Faith said as she tried to hold back her pleasure and hide her pain from her rival.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:39 am

Shiyumi shook her head violently to valiantly refuse Faith's demands of surrendering and answered with releasing the final contents of the can into Faith's pussy. "Nooooo!!!" she screamed out in defiance, "I'm going to fucking kill you bitch!" she echoed Faith's threat as she would pump the can faster into Faith's pussy, trying to force the girl to cum once more but she knew that she was on the last edge of stopping her own orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:18 am

"Is that all you can do bitch? Is al lyou can do is mimic me?" Faith yelled out angerly as she fucked Shiyumi "Now cum like the bitch you are so that i can show the whole world that you are nothing but a whore" FAith said as she moved a hand to Shiyumi's ass to give it a squeeze in an attempt to get her hated rival to erupt in orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 am

"Sh-shut up!" Shiyumi got out before she moaned loudly when the can fucking continued and let out a longer one when Faith grabbed her butt. Shiyumi did all she could to hold in climax, but it was close to bursting. In a final attempt to try and get Faith to cum first, she would try and shove teh can as far as possible into Faith's pussy, not caring about if Faith's pussy broke.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 am

Faith felt that soon Shiyumi would explode in orgasm and she kept fucking her with the whipped cream can while shouting obscenities at her hated rival "Just give in you slut." Faith said before she let out an earpiercing scream as Shiyumi rammed the whipped cream bottle as hard as she could into Faith's pussy nearly causing Faith to orgasm from the shock alone "How dare you bitch?" Faith yelled out before trying to ram the can she held into Shiyumi's pussy as hard as she could in retaliation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:37 am

Shiyumi smiled when Faith had finally cummed, but she wasn't able to enjoy it for long as she would explode right after when Faith rammed her can into her. Arching her body as she screamed and cummed as she would then flop forward on top of Faith as she began to breath deeply, exhausted from their fight, but still had the can inside of Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Faith lay there panting as Shiyumi cam hard all over her can "See that bitch, you can't beat me" Faith said as she would continue to pump the can in and out of Shiyumi's pussy "Now i'm going to humiliate you" Faith said even though her body was exhausted but she wanted Shiyumi to feel the humilation she had experienced during all the fights she lost.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next