Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 am

Because of her attack, Shiyumi was left with no footing as she was force into pudding as much as Faith as most of her body was submerged as her teeth still sunk into Faith's neck as all she did to reply to her nemesis was a snarl. To shut Faith up, Shiyumi would try to throw herself back, keeping her teeth locked on Faith's flesh as she hoped to bring the fight back under pudding again as her nails continued to hold their place in Shiyumi's back as her leg she'd used to knee Faith would try to swing around the waist in an attempt to lock on a body scissor on Faith.

Back to top Go down

Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Pudding Match: Shiyumi vs Faith

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 am

Faith cried out in pain again as Shiyumi brought her deeper into the pudding using mainly her teeth "Ugh you bitch let go" Faith said as she punched Shiyumi in the head in an attempt to get her to let go. However Faith then felt Shiyumi's legs began to wrap themselves her waist "I don't think so" Faith said letting go if Shiyumi's ass to sneak her hands to Shiyumi's crotch and plunge them into her opponents pussy. "Eat this" Faith said as one hand began to claw at Shiyumi's pussy while the other tried to fill it up with pudding.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 am

Shiyumi would grit her teeth harder when Faith punched her, determined not to release her teeth from Faith's shoulder. But she would be force to release it in order to scream as Faith clawed at her wounded pussy and began to finger fuck her. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaa!!!" she would moan as she would take her fingers out of Faith's back and slide them down as she tried to regain herself.

"Fuck you whore!" she shouted as she plunged her hands into the pudding, going to Faith's pussy as she would try to do the same to her, clawing Faith's pussy with her nails, while her other hand would try to insert themselves to fuck Faith under the pudding and force the pudding into her, much like how Faith was doing to her as her hot body feel the cool substance flow into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 am

"No,no,no keep your dirty fingers away from there" Faith said closing her legs to try and prevent Shiyumi from getting at her pussy "And stop copying me" Faith said as she jammed a finger at Shiyumi's clit. Now even though Faith had closed her legs she still felt Shiyumi trying to get in and wreck her pussy so in a desperate attempt to confuse Shiyumi, Faith lunged forwards and tried to kiss Shiyumi on the lips passionately.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:18 am

Shiyumi felt her fingers denied entry as she would continue to try and claw their way to the pussy as she would let out another shrill scream as her clit was attack. Closing one eye she almost didn't catch Faith coming in for a kiss as Shiyumi would turn her head to avoid her lips touching with Faith's, "Don't kiss me you dirty slut!" She screamed as she clawed at Faith's legs with one hand to try and force it open so her other hand could get a better position as she could feel her climax building and building from the fingering she was enduring under the pudding.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

Faith growled as Shiyumi dodged her kiss but then Faith switched her attack up and moved into sensually lick the pudding off of Shiyumi's neck, however Faith's legs couldn't keep Shiyumi's hands away forever and soon she let out a scream as her pussy was clawed and fingered at the same time "Ugh i'll do what ever i want to you, you two dollar whore" Faith said switching her licking to another bite.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 am

Shiyumi would let out a sensual moan followed by the previous painful moans as Faith started to lick then bite her, "Your body isn't even worth two cents!" Shiyumi would scream back as she could feel her body starting to betray her, causing her increase her efforts, releasing her claw as she would add the other hand into the fingering and use two fingers on both of her hands to probe and spread Faith's pussy as she would do it in a quick and rough fashion as the biting, licking, and fucking was getting to her in a bad way...

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 am

"Ahhhhhh" Faith screamed out as she felt both of Shiyumi's hands begin to penetrate and finger fuck her "Get you hands out of me" Faith said using one hand to continue to finger fuck Shiyumi while the other hand began to rub the girls clit "Give in and cum for me you stupid bitch. Admit i'm better than you in everyway" Faith screamed out before biting down again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 am

Shiyumi would let out a moan as Faith expertly attacked her, forcing herself to hold back as much as possible as she would begin attacking Faith's clit as well, using her thumbs of both hands to push into it as she finger fucked Faith, "No you're not!!!!" Shiyumi denied as she would throw her head forward to regain her biting. She hated her. Shiyumi hated Faith with all of her being, she hated the coincided bitch. She hated how she torn into her everytime they fought and she especially hated her for how much she made her want her!

Shiyumi be more rougher in her fingering as she bit down on Faith's neck as she could feel her cum starting to leak at a dangerous rate, signs of it floating up into the pudding as she tensed up, she fought it for as long as she could as she would try to force Faith to endure the same shame of cumming, jamming her thumbs into the clit while her fingers tried to get into her as far as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:36 am

Faith gritted her teeth as Shiyumi was bringing her dangerously close to orgasm with her double fingering and twin thimb clit rubbing but Faith held out as long as she could refusing to let this bitch win by cumming first "I'm going to beat you, stuff you full of whipped cream, and then ride your face to a victorius orgasm" FAith said breaking her bite momentarily. Now as she broke her bite Faith would wait for Shiyumi to reply and then go in for a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next