Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 am

Cougra giggled as Kelly gently stroked her cheeks and reply, "Good, prepare yourself." She would then back off a little from the other girl as too got into her own fighting stance with just her arms up. She glared into her opponent's eyes as if she's ready to take her down and win again. She doesn't want to be caught in Kelly's hentai submission again, so this time she's gonna be serious. "Ready...Set...GO!"

As soon as "GO!" was sounded, the cat immediately lunged forward to grapple at Kelly. Her main goal here was to try and get her on the ground in order to perform some submissions on her. She knew that she herself was going to enjoy it, but maybe not so much for Kelly.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 5 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:03 am

Beating Kelly in a wrestling ring wasn't really difficult to this date, but defeating her in a bed was a whole other story. She stemmed against Deborah but would ultimately fall on the bed as leverage worked against her, instantly enjoying the soft grip of the sheets on her back.
"...Kisu..."
she moaned under the cat, having picked the bastard version of the Japanese word for kiss really fast as she tried to grab the head of Cougra with both hands, trying to force her tongue into her mouth to ignite a battle at this front too.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Deborah was glad that she was able to get Kelly down onto the bed, but she then raised an eyebrow when she heard what Kelly moaned out. "Kisu?" She didn't know what to make out with that word. She barely knew any japanese from hearing other female japanese wrestlers talking before a fight. Suddenly, she felt Kelly's hands around her head, trying to pull her in to force her tongue in her mouth.

Cougra would try to resist the other girl's grip, but she knew that there has to be a way to get out of this. Then an idea popped into her head; it would be risky, but she has to try. Still resisting, she would try to go for a quick and hard headbutt to Kelly's face to immobilize her for a while. If this worked, the cat would try to turn Kelly onto her frontside and raise up the other girl's stomach with Cougra's knee. With that, she would wrap her own arm around Kelly's body as she used the other to spank her hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Cougra bluntly refused to get kissed and was totally serious again, causing Kelly to huf out some air.
"Oh my, I have to press all the fun out of you."
she said with a cute smile on her face before Cougra turned her on the front after delivering a headbutt in which Kelly had stumbled right into by dragging her nearer.
"Ow!!"
she fell back on the pillow, her head throbbing.

Kelly stayed determined to *kill* her opponent softly, not with brute force and resisted not so much when turned on the front and giggled as she got spanked.
"Evil kitty. I like that."
the grip hurt a little bit, but the bed was a good ally in not getting pressed down hard.

Deborah had shown some time before that she was into feet, and Kelly would used her flexible feet to fondle at the bottom of Cougra, meanwhile holding her hands strictly to the front to avoid them getting raised up which could end pretty bad pretty fast.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Cougra smirked as she kept on spanking Kelly. "Good, let's see how well you can last after another minute." She was enjoying that the other girl's naked rear end was turning red and Kelly wouldn't sit down too well for a while. But then, she felt something fondling her bottom and it turned out to be Kelly's soft and flexible feet.

Deborah would then release Kelly onto the bed and grab at both feet to examine them in awe. "Ooh, couldn't forget about these." She would then begin to kiss her little toes before running her lips up and down at her soles.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Kelly's breathing frequency increased as Cougra kissed and licked her feet while she even gave a pillow a small kiss in delight of the treatment . If she would have been ticklish there, the match would probably have been over.
If this turns me on, I am curious for your reaction, Cougra.
she thought with a shimmer in her eyes as she used both hands to try and grab an ankle of Cougra with both hands and even secure it with putting it between her arm and torso before starting to lick it's heel in case of success, her back would start to move under the bottom of Deborah who still sat on her. Her butt hurt her a little bit where it got spanked, but the pussy of Deborah would be quasi defenseless for it and her lower back while her own rested comfortable on the bed.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Cougra continued to lick and kiss Kelly's feet and toes and purred in satisfaction for she just can't get enough of it. Suddenly, she felt the other girl starting to grab one foot and lick her heel. This made her moan as she saw that Kelly wanted to get into this too. She then stopped licking for a while and starting to play with the other girl's toes as the cat commented, "Mmm...I hope you enjoy my feet, Kelly. After all, I'm enjoying yours. You have such beautiful toes." With that, she would start to suck on all five of them, making sure her tongue goes in the gaps between those toes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 am

"Uhu. I...do."
Kelly nodded slightly, unwilling to let go long of the foot of Deborah and speaking in hacked words as not to miss a single lick.

The licking of the room between her toes upped the ante and wrought a good moan out of Kelly whose tongue licked her way up to the toes of the cat, gently biting into the big toe while her back kept on moving under the naked bottom of Cougra.

Deborah seemed to have no qualm about removing her foot from the grasp of Kelly, so she let go of it with one hand to softly explore the butt Cheeks of the cat with a circular motion.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:31 am

Cougra giggled when Kelly agreed that she had beautiful toes and continued to lick at her feet. She moaned as the other girl began to lick her way up from the heel to the toes. She suddenly felt Kelly take a little nibble on the big toe and one hand rubbing at her butt cheeks. She was quite surprised and felt a chill going up her spine as this happened, but she would then have a funny smile on her face.

"Say Kelly, you sure are a mischievous one. Can't keep your hands to yourself, huh? Well, you want to see how mischievous a cat, like myself, can be?" With that, she would swiftly and slyly start to bite at her toes, a few toes at a time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:58 am

"What good are hands for when you don't use them?"
Kelly smiled while grimacing sometimes in the sweet arms of the light pain of the bites of Cougra. Her hand on the cat gave testament when she was bitten, changing the course of the hands motion or twitching slightly.

She laid her head on a pillow for some comfort while starting to lick the small toe of the cat. The bed bottom wasn't that bad at all, quite to the contrary. The top did all the work while you rested nice and schmuck on a pillow and kissed away at whatever was available.
"You're a mean kittie, Deborah-chan. But mean kitties get it likely first."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next