Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Cougra moaned as Kelly continued to kiss her way up and she savored every moment of it. She would slowly wrap her arms around the other girl and feel her body. So smooth...so sexy...so young. As soon as Kelly was finished kissing and was face to face with her, the cat replied, "Yes...this is quite good, Kelly." She would once again snuggle each of her cheeks against Kelly's in a cute fashion. "But now there's something else I need you to do for me. First, I want you to lie down on your stomach on an arm rest."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Finally Cougra had some mercy with her and relieved her a little bit of her trembling excitement by hugging her and rubbing her face.
"...Uuuhhnnn..."
she sighed as her mind got a little clearer and she leaned a little bit more on Cougra. She was a little bit puzzled with it, but with no choice and eager to go, she reluctantly left her position and found an new one on the arms rest, bottom first. That Cougra didn't want to grab her and force herself on her puzzled Kelly, wasn't that the point of having a plaything? But surely the draw-out would pay out big time by now.
"Please madam, don't toy with me much longer. Else I may gonna have made...a mess...and you wouldn't have capitalized from it."
Kelly wanted to share that soft bed with Cougra, pretty bad at this point. Flesh to Flesh, just the both of them.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm

As soon as Kelly was lying on the armrest on her stomach, Cougra replied, "Oh don't worry, Kelly, this will only be a few minutes. And besides, we agreed that whatever happens here, goes. Right?" With that, she would begin to rub Kelly's butt cheeks softly as she also licked inside her womanhood. "Just think of this as an example of my way to have fun. And as soon I'm finished, let's both get on the bed."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:27 pm

"O...Of course, madam. I shouldn't have..maaahhh... doubted you."
Cougra got to work on her and caused Kelly to shiver on the couch like she laid in the last throes of a fever, melting in delight. Her lips were dragged over the couch as Cougra rubbed her butt cheeks and finally bate into the sofa as her teacher began to lick her. Her hands reached behind her and tried to reach the head of Cougra to stroke her hair, but she missed the necessary concentration so her hands finally fell beside her and her nails sunk into the sofa.

Sometine, be it hours or seconds was beyond her, she turned her head to the side from the sofa and let out a long moan which was hacked into smaller moans and pants after a short while. She had already gotten wet when she kissed her way up to Cougra's face, but now she felt the climax drawing nearer and nearer with every move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Cougra giggled as she heard Kelly moan out as she continued to the treatment on her butt and womanhood. She then raised an eyebrow and say, "You doubted me?" Her eyes then shined when she started spanking the other girl for not trusting her. "Bad girl...bad girl." It served as a warning, but after a few more seconds, she would stop and ask, "Say Kelly, once we get on the bed, you wanna have a little wrestling match just for fun?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 am

"Serves...me...oouuuhhh...right."
every hit on her button drove her one step closer to the ultimate height and send a shocking wave over her body. She them lifted her upper body up on the elbows while her head flipped from side to side with every lick Cougra made.

It felt as if her whole energy just concentrated on the point which Cougra worked, it was all that mattered right now. She could barely contain herself reaching the limit with this alone, but then it happened, her last makeshift barrier shattered effortlessly like a window under the assault of a tank. Her eyes went wide open after the announcement of her warden, showing only primal lust.
"YES! I....aaahhhh...WANT...TO...DO...THAT!"
she finally screamed as she let go of all control, reaching a shattering climax while staining the couch with fluid.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:28 am

"Good, that's what I want to hear." said Cougra as she stopped spanking Kelly and just simply rub her butt cheeks. Suddenly, her feline instincts tingled as if something was about to happen at the most unexpected moment. Sure enough, as soon as Kelly screamed out, the cat would jump out of the way quickly as the other girl let it all out.

Cougra looked a little embarassed over all this. "Uhhh, I didn't mean for you to go THAT far early." she said as she quickly got a towel from the nearby restroom, soaked it, and quickly cleaned up the mess. Later, she cleaned up Kelly of her orgasm. "Here, let me help you to the bed." She would then carry the naked girl over to the bed and felt the feeling again of her smooth, sexy skin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:59 am

"I'm sorry. But I danced for you, totally submitted myself and you licked me like you never did something else. How should I resist that, Cougra-hime? And the prospect of feeling your naked body while wrestling you finally drove me over the limit."
Kelly hadn't moved after falling for Cougra's touch and offered no resistance while being treated with the towel. She gave a surprised yelp as Cougra lifted her up and carried her to the bed seemingly effortlessly, but she couldn't say that for sure as she was still compensating her sensation.
"Wow. You're really strong."
she said, feeling one of the muscles of the arms of Cougra while she was carried.

Kelly was really glad that Cougra had brought her up this way. She wouldn't have lasted a minute wrestling her warden with an orgasm building up in her and so they were more even to begin with, maybe with even a slight advantage to her as Cougra didn't make the impression as she was untouched by the situation. Even more under the impression the Kelly was a submission wrestler and didn't know what Cougra had to offer in that department.
"You want me to wrestle to win or do you just want to play with me?"

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:54 pm

"Right. Sorry about that." apologized Cougra. "Thanks, I work hard to get in this league." Hopping onto the bed, she would remove her toeless sock and toss them aside to reveal more of her slender legs and cute feet and toes. "Well one way or antoher is fine. After all, I'm interested to see what moves you got since you know a good deal of submissions. And don't expect me to play nice, since this cat isn't afraid to use her claws...and also fangs."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 pm

"Use claws and fangs? Isn't bed wrestling supposed to be...uhm, soft?"
she asked, a little bit confused about that remark. She slithered over to the undressing Cougra and kneed before her on the bed, armed with her most nice smile she had to offer.
"You want to really do that all by yourself, the whole undressing? What you got a plaything for? Tomorrow at this time, you won't have the option if you don't get in the ring again and arrange a match with similar winning conditions."
she tugged light and innocently on the top of the cat with both hands. Her teacher was a really vile seductress as it seemed and only gave away really slow what she got.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next