Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 3:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 3:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gadot, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 10 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

Cougra blushed a little when she was called the first person to learn something new from someone new. "Uhh, it's not much. I'm still new here so I'm trying to find my way around." She could see now that trying to be honest was a lot tougher than she thought. She was mainly a bad kitty, but she was also curious in how others fight in AFW.

She had some thought when she heard of her nicies. "Hmm, yeah I would agree on using those moves on the softer side. And what about my meanies or hardcore moves?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra - Page 10 Empty Re: Kelly Flowers's Training with Black Cougra

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 am

As longer as his progressed, the more Kelly was convinced that the cat wouldn't try to mock her or pull a fast one on her, so her slightly weary impression stopped and was replaced with a serious thought of being helpfull. Maybe it was a bad idea to tell the cat so much what she could also use against her, but knowing a move a find the best time to apply it in a match were two shoes.
"The Texas cloverleaf is really bad. But it ties your hands too, so it's no fun in my eyes. A meanie with fun potential is the surfboard. Pressure on the knees, legs, back, maybe even on the feet if your opponent has no idea how to behave in the move. Use a kneebreaker in the actual match, stomp on the legs before you apply it and you have a potential winner."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 am

Cougra was glad that she was starting to gain some trust again and seemed to giggle when heard a meanie having fun potential. "Oh come on, Kelly, I for one like to have MY own fun. So what if I can hurt someone bad with a texas cloverleaf, at least it plays on with my personality on not playing nice. Although, the surfboard is something I haven't tried yet in an actual match so I can put that to good use."

Walking on all fours to get to the other side of Kelly, Cougra would snuggle her cheek against hers and asked, "Kelly, can you show me the lotus lock and sharpshooter? I haven't quite seen those moves in action before."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 pm

"You should. Surfboard is a great move if you're into playing with the rack of your opponent. Holding the hands of the opponent straight like in the TV is for comfort, not for pain."
Kelly explained, or at least gave forth what she had learned while Deborah crawled closer to make some additional points with the Canadian.
"Well, no problem, although you already can do the sharpshooter if you can do the leaf, it's basically the same move without the shin in trouble. But the lotus lock..."
and that is where Kelly was really taking interest in.
"...is nice in showing. Sit yourself before me, with back to me."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Cougra nodded as she said, "OK, I'll keep that in mind." She was then surprised when Kelly told her more about the Sharpshooter submission. "The Sharpshooter is the same as a Cloverleaf? Huh, that's something I should've known." She followed Kelly's lead as she would sit down with her back in front of her. She had no idea how the lotus lock will go, but was quite interested to see it.

"OK, here I am. Now what's going to happen?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 am

"Not totally the same, but very close. Cloverleaf is more complex to do actually."
Kelly had come closer to the cat while talking and was sitting right behind her now.
"Ok. I slide my legs under your arms like for a reverse body scissor, but raise them up and cross them behind your neck."
The Canadian laid back and crossed her legs behind the neck of the cat.
"Pretty easy to escape at this stage as long as my legs are stretched. You can power out with the arms while my lever is weak. But the more I draw your torso to my bottom, your own body is in the way of your arms. When I grab your wrists with my hands, I can even prevent you from rolling in any direction. But that takes the fun out of it."
said and done, if Cougra wouldn't break out from the early stage, she would draw closer and grab the wrists for showing.
"How do you get out of that? Kick? No force. Grab? I control your arms. Scissor? Impossible. Only solution except powerbombing your way out is to turn your shoulders inward and try to slide out if your arms aren't grabbed, and that may easily hang your shoulders out, and then you're done for it anyway and need a doctor as soon as possible."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 am

Cougra would let Kelly do as she explained and felt a little peculiar as each move went on. She didn't want to interrupt the other girl, so she nodded and followed. "OK, alright. This is very interesting. I haven't seen anything like this before."

But as soon as the submission reached a breaking point for her, the cat would cringe in pain and yelp out. She definitely heard her way out of it, but knowing that Kelly had been through so much, she let her have her own way this time. "OK, I give. I tap, I tap."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:59 am

"And we're naked and sweaty. Clothed and dry, it's even harder to escape."
Kelly wasn't sure if she just let Deborah escape so easy for all the mean stuff she had done to her, but at least she released her hands to give her some space.
"I don't use it much in actual wrestling. It's more about immobilization than pain, but from your face I conclude that it's still no fun."
She took a good grab at the breasts of Cougra to demonstrate a last fact of the lotus lock before letting go of the hold.
"Torso of your opponent is yours, no matter what she does, your arms are just longer than she can move away. Her bottom can try to run from your hands for a time, but once you get hold on a leg, it's over."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:08 am

Cougra breathed a little easier as her wrists were released, but Kelly still had a good hold on her in the lotus lock. She blushed all over her face as the blue-haired girl grabbed at her breasts for the last fact. She nodded quickly and said, "Yes, yes, I understand. Please let me go." As soon as she was released, she fell flat on her face and frontside in exhaustion.

Deborah laid there, breathing deeply to relax herself from that submission. "Wow...haha, you truly are a gifted fighter. The lotus lock was very interesting, I might try it sometime." She then turned herself over onto her back and smiled at Kelly as she placed her hands over her own breasts. "Say um, I was wondering if you can show me how a sharpshooter goes. I know it's supposed to be similar to the cloverleaf and I want to experience what it is like. I don't mind."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am

"Sure."
Kelly took a liking to her teacher's role. It was rather funny for her to see that someone had learned something for her, extensive scholarship wasn't the first thing coming to mind when people thought about her.
"Sharpshooter has one advantage to the Texas Cloverleaf. You can do it when you figure four leglock someone. It's a very similar move and the same body portions are in danger."
The Canadian would turn Deborah on the front again and kneed herself beside her before getting up, testing if the bed would manage to hold her while standing.
"Usually you start when your opponent is on her back. And is looking yummy, eh, on her back."
with the rather tame cat under her, it was kind of hard to think about the sharpshooter, but she would still do it and apply the hold.
"Grab her at the ankles and kick her in the stomach to give her something to do instead of small packaging her way out of the move. Bend forward, cross her legs over your favorite leg and turn around, rolling her with you. Keep standing if you want to immobilize, sit down if you want to submit your opponent."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next