Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 10 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 am

Cecilia was working Jania over with her expert touch and doing a good job, Jania's moans were a strong indicator on that fact. She had to admit that it did make her feel a bit superior that she managed to get such control over Jania in this round and made her moan in such a manner. Cecilia kept up working on Jania's breasts as she moved her finger within Jania's sex and soon enough would slide another one in there and attempt to pump them in and out and play around inside Jania's sex. Cecilia was doing what she could to pleasure Jania enough so that the girl wouldn't even try to fight back and just accept her defeat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 10 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 am

Jania was moaning more and more with each passing second and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter too as Jania kknew she wouldn't be able to hold on for to much longer against Cecilia's assualt but for some reason she was okay with that and as Cecilia inserted another finger into hre moist pussy Jania whispered to her opponent "I'm yours, take me" Jania then bit her lower lip as she tried to hold off an explosive orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:03 am

Cecilia smirked inwardly within her mind as she was wrecking havoc on Jania's body, in the good way. She was moving and playing with Jania in just the right way and was making the red headed beauty hers, which was just what Cecilia wanted. She would keep up her assault on Jania's sex and her breasts as she was working her over, moving her fingers in and out as she was also working over her breasts and especially her nipple, that got the full Cecilia Northman tongue treatment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 am

Soon Jania couldn't hold on any longer and soon she creid out Cecilia's name as she began to orgasm to Cecilia's fingers and expert tongue work "Oh Cecilia it feels too good" Jania said as she spasmed around Cecilia's fingers "I'M CUMMING" Jania said as her orgasm hit her fully and she just lay back and let the pleasure roll over her body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 am

Cecilia smiled and held onto Jania as she let the girl ride out her orgasm while Cecilia kept up her pleasureful pleasing of Jania, and when the red head had been settled, she would slowly pull her fingers out and move her hand up to her face and lick it clean, not giving Jania anything, and she would move her mouth of Jania's breast and slide herself up Jania's body and look her dead in the eye and lie so close to Jania that their breasts pressed against each other.

Cecilia would give her lips a little lick and then say, " Now you are mine Jania, you and your dress. " Cecilia would say as she then tried to pull Jania's head up for a long kiss and then move up from the girl and search for her dress, finding it she would start to put it on, she noticed that her breasts were a bit bigger, which showed on the dress, but it still fit her very well. " Mind fixing the back for me my pet ?" Cecilia would say to Jania as she would try and give her a sexy little glance with want for Jania in her eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 am

Jania was exhausted from her recent orgasm and as Cecilia moved up and licked Jania's lips JAnia moved in to kiss her dominator back but soon Cecilia let Jania just lay there on the bed as Cecilia began to put on her dress "Well i can help you with that" Jania said as she moved to help put teh dress on Cecilia "I still think it looks better on me" Jania sadi before kissing Cecilia's neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 am

Cecilia would let out a little purr as Jania kissed her neck, the girl that she had just beaten was still turning her on as much as possible, " Jania..It does perhaps do that, my sweet pet. " Cecilia said as she would move in to pull Jania's panties up right and hand the girl her own little dress, " Here you go, as my pet I will give this to you." Cecilia would say with a smile as she would move to a stand, she was quite tired, as this match had been quite a tough one.

" If you want I can carry you." Cecilia said as she licked her lips and smirked at Jania. " Oh yeah, this week on, you will stay at my place."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm

JAnia got to her feet and smiled at Cecilia before taking the girls dress and putting it on "OH my this is beautiful" Jania said before moving close to Cecilia "Ha i don't think you have the energy to carry me but let me lean on you for support" Jania said as she moved towards CEcilia and put her head on her shoulders "Hmm your place huh? I don't know if you can handle a house guest like me." Jania said with a smile as her and Cecilia left the arena and made their way to Cecilia's place.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Cecilia would let Jania rest on her shoulder, Cecilia draped her sexy new pet's arm over her shoulder and attempted carry her off out of the room, " I think I can handle you...I handle you today didn't I ?...and maybe you should be worried about what I make you do...my pet ." Cecilia said with a smile as she walked out of the room with Jania.

She couldn't wait to start doing things to this girl, she was so much fun and such a hot piece of ass, it was gonna be a crazy 7 days that she was going to have with Jania, and it was all thanks to her beating the sexy redhead in this match.

Winner: Cecilia Northman

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10