Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:32 am

Cecilia would smirk a little within her mind as she knew that she had Jania now, feeling the girls sexy moan into her mouth as she would then grab her breasts and finally pin her tongue, she had her, she won the second round, and she would have wanted to celebrate her tongue dominance over Jania a bit longer, or at least have her try and fight back, but she broke the kiss and spoke to the Valkyrie.

Cecilia smiled a little, as she felt Jania pull her nightwear down enough to reveal her breasts, those large orbs now pressing against Jania's own lovely pair as they were both topless, skin in skin their soft orbs rubbed against each other, as even their nipples met, Cecilia's were getting quite hard at this point, and she couldn't deny the way she felt about Jania, she was like all the other beautiful girls, only a little more it seemed, such a lovely figure, and a beautiful frame, her hair was as spun silk or perhaps red velvet, and her skin was soft and smooth, her breasts were large and soft, she had a maiden's body, but seemingly the skills of a mistress, she was what one could dream of, and even more, as the queen heard her talk even more, " Oh...my sweet Jania, I'm just warming you up down there...but it looks like you are ready for the main course"

Cecilia would then attempt and roll Jania back over, onto her back, and move up onto of the girl, she would attempt to pull down on her dress quite roughly, but not enough to tear it, one hand would soon trail down, and attempt to find Jania's sex, as she would first have her finger run along her mound through the wet panties, before she would attempt and slip them inside and get her skilled fingers in under those panties and rub her with skin to skin contact.

" You are mine Jania...I will make you call out my name...and I will make you my slave...that's just what will happen" Cecilia said, in as sexy a tone and manner as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:38 am

Jania felt Cecilia's breasts touch her own and she let out another moan as the feeling of the skin to skin contact was amazing "Oh my what lovely breasts you have, i have to say they are almost as beautiful and sexy as mine" Jania said before she felt Cecilia roll her over again "Well if this is the main course can i have you for dessert" Jania said with a giggle before she felt her dress get pulled down to below her hips "Careful now don't rip my lovely dress" Jania would say before her eyes shot open and she let out a long moan as Cecilia's fingers would enter her rather wet pussy "Oh my your fingers feel great, do you use a certain lotion to make them feel this good" Jania said as she couldn't help but tease Cecilia even though she was about to lose the first fall.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Cecilia smiled a little as she felt Jania's wet essence on her finger as she would move it around inside of the girl's sex, smiling a little as her other hand would grab onto Jania's thigh and move up and down, stroking her leg a little as her finger would be very gentle with Jania's lovely pussy, careful not to be to rough with the girl yet as she would only have her finger twirl around and stroke her inner walls for now.

She had to let out a little giggle at the girl as she heard her little teasing, there was no way she was gonna rip Jania's dress, or better yet..the soon to be Cecilia's new dress, she would then smirk as she commented about how good her finger felt, and Cecilia would blush a little, " Thank you...yeah kinda, I use a great Aloe Vera hand cream...I'll let you have some of you want later on okay" Cecilia said as she would smile and wink at Jania.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Jania couldn't help but continue to moan as Cecilia fingered her wet sex "Oh Cecilia your so good" Jania said as she began to feel her orgasm begin to build. Jania was in a world of pleasure now as she just lay back and let Cecilia take over her body responding to Cecilia's fingers more and more with every stroke "Oh Cecilia make me cum" Jania said out loud as she couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

Cecilia smiled as her finger began to stroke and play around, probing Jania to try and find the girls G-spot, she would attempt and slip in second finger as Jania called her good, " Oh..you haven't felt anything yet my cute little red head " Cecilia said as she would being to pump her fingers in and out of Jania's sex, wanting to make her feel as much pleasure as she could, to make this hottie know that she was hers, that she now was the Queen's if only for this round.

Cecilia would have her other hand stroke Jania's leg up and down as she was trying to do all she could to arouse the girl and make her body just feel every sensation in this match, she was gonna feel it all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 am

Jania continued to moan beneath Cecilia as her opponents fingers danced inside her pussy hitting every spot it could before finding Jania's g-spot "Oh my god Cecilai that feels great" JAnia said right before orgasming all over Cecilia hands "Uh man that was amazing" Jania would say after several seconds of orgasm "I can't wait to do the same to you" Jania then winked at Cecilia "And don't worry i'll make sure to do it to you all week after i win."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:38 am

Cecilia smiled down at Jania as she pushed her hand out, that was covered in Jania's juices, Cecilia would bring it up to her face and seductivly lick her fingers clean one by one... she left two of the though as she started moving her hand towards Jania's mouth crawling over the girl to lie against her as she would have their faces quite close, she would let out a moan from the taste as the sexy red heads juices traveled down, she would lick her lips to get any remains..and then whisper to Jania.

" Delicious...want a taste my sweet" Cecilia said with a sultry voice, before she would offer her fingers to Jania her other hand would slide up the side of the girl body to get to her breasts, there was something about Jania, that awakened something inside Cecilia, the beauty was strong, confident, and certain in herself, she had a competitive nature and a beautiful body, she made Cecilia go wild inside, and she was loving every moment of this match so far.

"Oh I will be having you do that to me everyday...you can be sure of that, my pet but...it will be after I make you my little pet...not the other way around Jania" Cecilia said as she would attempt to move in and lick Jania's lips, having her tip of her tongue, run along the girls sultry lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Jania lay panting beneath Cecilia as her mind same with sexy thoughts about the girl who had just made her orgasm "Oh my Cecilia that was great" Jania said as she began to think this girl would be a good pet for her "Oh i think i will have a taste." Jania said as she lifted her head up and licked her own juices off of Cecilia's fingers. Jania was beginning to like this girl more than any other she had encountered before. However Jania heard Cecilia's words about being her pet and Jania couldn't help but laugh "Well i wouldn't mind that either but i am no ones pet" Jania said as she tried to roll Cecilia over so that she would be on top "Buti wouldn't mind having you as a pet who would snuggle up to me every night before wild, steamy sex" Jania sid with a gleam in her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:55 am

Cecilia laid there with Jania, a girl that intrigued her quite a bit, sometimes it was just a lot better to be a lover than a fighter, and it was such a time for Cecilia, to just be a lover, and have some fun with Jania, it was needed after her long matches where she ended up bloodied and hurt, still she like those kinds too, she just loved it both, the waring and the loving, it was just who she was.

She enjoyed Jania's style, her attitude and her competitive nature in the match, also the fact that there were now fighting to keep each other as a slave, both of them wanting the other as a pet for a week, and who knew what would happen then, Cecilia smiled a little as she felt Jania roll her over and their bodies press against each other, " mmhmm Good...like to see you try my sweet little pet " Cecilia said as she would lick her lips teasingly, her hand would search it's way to Jania's butt and attempt to spank it quite hard.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Jania having finally acquired the top position again smiled as Cecilia lay beneath "Oh i'm going to do more than try my cute little Cecilia" Jania said before yelping from the ass smack "Hey no not so rough" Jania said mockingly before leaning her head down and roughly kissing Cecilia as she hands went back to massaging the girls breasts. Jania then broke her kiss to look Cecilia deep in her eyes "You know its not really fair that your still clothed and i'm almost naked" Jania said trying to see if Cecilia would let her strip her without too much of a fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next