Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Cecilia could feel the amazing reaction she got from Jania as she seemed to have stopped her assault quite well, her hands were working on the clasps of Jania's dress and began to move around to loosen the girls dress completely, if she could do that, then Cecilia would attempt to start and pull down her dress and get Jania to become a bit less covered up.

As she did that,her thigh would continue to grind up against Jania's sex, a bit rougher and stronger every time it did, as she was trying to get the girl to loosen the grip on her tongue so she could slip it out and start up their tongue wrestling again, there was no way she was gonna lose to Jania, not when it came to her tongue at least.

But she did have to admit, that she enjoyed this girl quite a bit, as she had managed to pin her tongue and keep it down, also she was able to keep up with the Queen of Valkyries, which made her very interesting.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 4 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:39 am

Jania soon began to feel Ceclia strip her dress off but Jania didn't mind it was better than Cecilia ripping it off. However Jania couldn't let this go unpunished so she moved her hands to the back of Cecilia's dress and she began to remove that while continueing to pin down Cecilia's tongue even though the constant rubbing and grinding of her crotch was making it harder and harder for Jania to accomplish this but she refused to give in until Cecilia broke down and became hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Cecilia felt how Jania's dress was coming undone, and soon she would have the girl in her birthday suit, which the Queen couldn't even wait for, she wanted to see the entire splendor of Jania's body, and she was willing to do a lot to get at her, but she didn't want to rip apart the girls dress, especially since it was gonna be hers soon.

Cecilia kept up her grinding, and had to do something to get Jania off her tongue, finally, The Queen decided to give up in their tongue battle, and attempt to pull out of the kiss and break it, " Wow..." Cecilia said as she would huff out some hot air on Jania's lips, " First time I have been out wrestled in a tongue duel...you are on interesting girl.." Cecilia said as she would move down with her head, to the side of Jania's, and bite sensually at the girls ear lobe, and tug a little at it, as she payed no mind to the girl starting to undo her nightwear, they were simply going to end up naked sooner or later so why wait.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Jania felt her dress slip further down her body but she didn't mind as Cecilia borke the kiss meaning that Jania had won the tongue duel "Awww are you giving up already?" Jania said as she continued to strip Cecilia. However even as Jania won the tongue duel she was falling behind on the rest of the fight as Cecilia continued to make her wetter and wetter as her thigh grinded against her sex and soon Jania let out another moan as she felt ehr ear lobe being chewed on "Oh Cecilia you are quite skilled"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Cecilia frowned a little as it felt like Jania was teasing her for loosing the tongue duel, but the moan she got from the girl was more than enough to make up for the little teasing that she got, and one that she could use against her, but she didn't want to give up, after the bite she would move her head up and make it so her face made contact with Jania's face, trying to press her forehead against Jania's as she would stare down into the girls eyes, " You want to start round two ? let's see if I can't make a epic comeback " Cecilia said as she would attempt to move her tongue down towards Jania's lips and lick at them, hoping to get the invitation to the girls mouth so they could start up another tongue battle.

All the while her thigh kept grinding against Jania's sex, feeling the damp wetness of the girls sex on her bare thigh was just great, she knew she had her, and that she was gonna make this girl hers.

Before the kiss initiated Cecilia would smirk, and say " You agree to the terms of the loser becoming the slave of the other...or are you too scared " Cecilia said with a very teasing tone of voice.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 am

Jania looked up at Cecilia "Well i don't know about a comeback but you will be cumming soon" Jania said teasing ehr opponent alittle before she felt the girl lick her lips "My, my you really want me to beat you again, well i can't say i blame you most women would love to be my slave." Jania said as she continued to stare directly into Cecilia's eyes "Oh i'm not scared and i accept your proposal but just be ready to be mine after this" Janai said before trying to roll Cecilia over so that she could take the top position "And this time i'm not going t ogo easy on you" Janai said as she tried to initiate the kiss and quickly slide her tongue into Cecilia's mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:49 am

Cecilia looked on at Jania as she teased her, their eyes sparkling in the lights of the room as they stared into each other, the air was hot and tense if not only for the tension that was building up between these two beauties, the attraction seemed unmistakable as Cecilia knew within her mind, her heart and her loins that she craved for this girl now, her body was just to her liking, her attitude the same, and skills were unmistakable for they were up par to that of a rival of hers.

She smiled at the girl as she heard her tease her again and again, and would quip back, " I'm sure that I will be the one to cum once...but you will be cumming twice my sweet, and...best make yourself ready to be mine...shall we say for a week.." Cecilia said before she was rolled over onto her back with Jania on to of her now, " My my...feisty aren't you.." Cecilia said before Jania's tongue slipped into her mouth and her tongue would thrust forth to meet Jania's and being their second round.

Cecilia's leg was still moving up and down, to rub against Jania's nether region, as her hand playfully pulled down the beautiful redheads dress inch by inch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:57 am

Jania was gald to be back on top but her situation didn't improve all that much but she managed to meet Cecilia's tongue again and she knew she would beat her sexy opponents tongue a second time. However Jania felt her dress slip past her breasts revealing her delicious melons to Cecilia while Cecilia's leg continued to work its magic between Jania's thighs. Jania would move her thigh in between Cecilia's thighs as well to begin her own form of rubbing her opponents crotch while she used her hands to continue to remove Cecilia's dress.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:13 am

Cecilia had meet few people who could give her a goof challenge when it came to a tongue duel, and even fewer that had beaten her in one...come to think of it...the only one she could think of was Jania, she had managed to pin her skillful tongue and keep it pinned, sure she did it by surprising her, but she had managed to keep her tongue in check, which made her all the more intriguing.

Cecilia would have her tongue twist and twirl with Jania's as they would meet in a fiery passion within their mouths, dancing whit each other as they swayed back and forth, both of them trying to lead this dance, but in the end only one could, and Cecilia didn't want to lose to Jania a second time, but when the girls bare orbs pressed down against hers, she let out a little moan into the girls mouth, and before long she felt her start to rub her thigh up against her.

Oh..how great it felt for the Queen of the North..to have this girl be there and warm her bed during those cold winter nights would have been lovely, as she would moan again, before focusing all on making Jania feel as much pleasure as Cecilia could give her, with her thigh, as I would slowly move up and down, stroking and paying with Jania's sex, as Cecilia stripped her, but suddenly she would stop, as her hands moved swiftly down to grab at Jania's breasts, and give them a nice and firm squeeze, all to try and stun the girl a little, so the Queen's tongue could lash out and attempt to pin Jania's to gain a victory over to girl, she had to even the score with this sexy redhead or she felt she would never hear the end of it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 am

Jania continued ehr tongue dance with Cecilia as she managed to keep her tongue from getting pinned. Jania however soon couldn't help but let out a moan as Cecilia continued to rub her sex and the pair of panties she wor underneath it was becoming rather wet but Jania still had enough of a rational mind to keep herself from begging for release. That was until Cecilia firmly grabbed her breasts causing Jania to moan into Cecilia's mouth which left her open for Cecilia to pin her tongue down. However it wasn't pinned for long as Jania broke the kiss only to put her head onto Cecilia's shoulder to blow into her ear "Your better than i thought but you can't get me to cum from just your thigh and i think a week of you as my slave sounds nice" Jania said as she would continue to try and remove Cecilia's dress with her hands.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next