Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:02 am

Cecilia didn't have time to respond to Jania's question before she was on top of the girl and massaged Jania's sexy orbs, " Oh, no reason..you don't like being called Ginger ? then what should I call my sexy little pet ?" Cecilia said with a smile on her lips as she loved Jania's moans, they were almost like music to her ears and she loved every moment of them, she tried to press on as she massaged Jania's breasts and tried to play with the girls nipples as well, moving her palms all around those sexy perky nipples of Jania's

" anytime you want to give up...I won't accept it, but I will be nice to hear you submit to your master right ?" Cecilia said with a cute smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo - Page 9 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Jania Organa Solo

Post by d_ultsch Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 am

Jania let out a moan as Cecilia began to play with her nipples "HA i will never beg or submit" Jania said trying to muster up a cocky tone but it was rather hard with all the pleasure she waas recieving "ANd i'm not your pet yet blondie" Jania said as she treid to keep her mind on the fight and not on the extreme pleasure coursing through her body which was making her rather wet abd compliant.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Cecilia smiled down at Jania as she tried to sound so defiant, " aww you break my heart...If I beat you, will you submit to me ?" Cecilia asked as she put on a very cute face as she twisted and massage Jania's nipples only at the moment and looked down on her sexy opponent as she laid there and took the pleasure that Cecilia was giving out to her, " and of course you are Jania my cute little pet " Cecilia said as she tried to move in and give Jania a light kiss on her breasts, she would then put out her tongue and run down with the tip of it on Jania's skin all the way to one of her nipples where she would kiss at her nipple and begin to play with it, using her tongue to do so.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 am

Jania continued to moan beneath Cecilia as her sexy opponent continued to play with her nipples "Mabye but you'll have to beat me first" Jania said before letting out another moan. Jania however tried to fight back but before she could mount a counter-offensive Cecilia began to lick and suck on her nipple causing Jania to lay back down and moan as her will to fight began to leave her as she began to want to let Cecilia control her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:00 am

Cecilia had a lot of fun as she played with Jania right now, she decided to take this final round completely serious, and wanted to give Jania a taste of what she was fighting when the queen was finally serious, she moved around with her tongue and tapped Jania's nippled with it as she played with the girls sexy breast completely, her other hand was playing with Jania's other breast, softly massaging it and trying to pleasure Jania's juicy orbs at the same time.

Cecilia free hand was looking for it's own fun as well as it slowly and playfully began to make it's way down Jania's side, her fingers walked on Jania's sexy body as their searched their way down to Jania's panties, upon finding them, Cecilia would attempt to cup Jania's crotch and began to rub her palm against the girls crotch very softly and with great care.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:50 am

Jania couldn't believe she was just laying back and letting Cecilia have her way with her excited body "Ugh i won't let you beat me" Jania said before letting out an excited moan. Jania brought her arms up to Cecilia's breasts in an effort to try and turn these events around "You'll be mine by the end of this" Jania said trying to convinve herself that she can beat Cecilia even though things were looking grim.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 am

Cecilia was really trying to stick it to Jania and show the red head why she wasn't one to mess with really and why she shouldn't have been taken lightly by her at all. While she was doing her best to work Jania's breasts over and moved her hand down towards Jania's sexy, she was soon enough met with Jania's hands grasping her orbs, she let out a moan against Jania's nipple before going back to trying to please the red headed woman, as well as Cecilia's tried to slip the girls panties down and start rubbing her bare sex with her palm, before slowly attempting to enter a finger into Jania's womanhood.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 am

Jania was being completely overtaken by Cecilia at this point but her hands continued to massage and pinch and Cecilia breasts and nipples but soon Jania felt her panties move down her legs and a finger enter her crotch causing JAnia to moan and reach up to hug Cecilia as she body was wracked with pleasure "You sure do know how to make a girl feel good" Jania managed to say between pants and moans.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Cecilia moaned against Jania's breasts as she kept working the girl over she had to let out a muffled chuckle as she heard Jania being all submissive like towards her, if she didn't just want to wreck pleasure on Jania's sexy body, soon enough she would being to move her finger in and out of Jania's sex and try to being the dominance over the red headed girl, she would keep up her work on Jania's breasts and the girls nipple. Cecilia suckled on it and played with it, using her sexy and skilled tongue to do so and massaged the girls other breast with her other hand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 am

Soon Jania was moaning like a whore as Cecilia expertly dominated her in a very sexual manner "OH Cecilia that feels great" Jania said as she now just laid back and let Cecilia take her as her will to fight back was overcome by the need to orgasm by the hands of the sexy blonde "But just don't think because i'm letting you do this to me or better than me" Jania said before she let out a sexy moan from her mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next