by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 257 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 257 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Despite all my Rage match

3 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Despite all my Rage match - Page 2 Empty Re: Despite all my Rage match

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 pm

As Heather tended to her head, she would quickly notice the change in atmosphere as the cell began to lower. It was quite the feeling change as that hellish structure descended upon them, soon to close them in. It was the true signal that the war that was going to be waged in this arena was going to be one of epic proportions, one with nothing held back whatsoever. The arena was going to be torn down and Heather and Kelly were in the middle of it all, about to create massive destruction in that ring.

Heather would hear Kelly's words before she hit her with that headbutt, answered just by a grunt from Heather after she was sent slightly reeling. She would hear the girl yell out again before Kelly rose the chair above her head, running towards her. Heather would grit her teeth hard, knowing that she couldn't let herself get hit by that as she threw a deep glare Kelly's way.

"FUCK YOU!!" Heather would yell out as loud as she could as she charged towards Kelly. As they met, both running, Heather would attempt to duck slightly and try to tackle Kelly down to the canvas so she could get on top of her. She'd hoped to connect with the tackle before the girl could bring the chair down on her head, trying to avoid what could already cripple her in this soon-to-be brutal match. All the while, the Cell lowered more and more, eventually hitting the ground around the ring where it encased the two girls as well as the coffin that Kelly had brought to ringside earlier.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"The only way you're leaving this arena is in that coffin, Sunderland!" Exclaimed Kelly with an almost crazed look in her eyes as she charged at Heather with the steel chair in her hands, keeping it raised high above her head as she prepared herself to bring it crashing down upon Heather's skull with a heavy swing. Kelly saw that Heather was still stunned from the headbutt, she knew this was her chance to strike while she was out of it.

Suddenly however, Kelly saw Heather snap out of her stupor and yell at her before she began sprinting right towards her. "No You Don't!" Kelly would exclaim as she saw Heather dashing right towards her, prompting Kelly to release a loud yell as she swung down the chair as fast as she could. But Heather's speed would prove to best her as she managed to reach Kelly before the chair was brought down on her skull, swiftly tackling the blonde down to the mat as they collided.

"Ugh!"
Grunted Kelly as she was brought down hard to the canvas with Heather on top of her. The Ghoul would grit her teeth and narrow her eyes toward her opponent who laid over her now. "Get The Fuck Off Me!" Exclaimed Kelly as she would attempt to pound her fist into the side of Heather's head at least twice. If that worked, Kelly would try to raise her foot up towards Heather's stomach and try to toss her overhead, hoping to get Heather off of her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm

As Heather tackled Kelly down, she could feel a rush run through her. As unhealthy of a rush that might have been, it came from her finally getting her hands on Kelly and taking her down. It was almost an obsession that she had developed in her thirst for revenge, and the fact that she finally had her didn't really hit her as much as when she took her down. Her eyes lit up with an almost crazed revenge-filled glare as she looked down at Kelly, having tackled her to the ground.

"Hell..no Conway. I'm not leaving until I'm SURE you won't be able to mess with me again!" Heather would yell out as she glared down at the girl. She would try to keep the girl down before she pulled her arm back, about to hit her with a hard strike to her gut. However, just as Heather pulled her arm back, she would feel a hard impact on the side of her head, jolting her head to the side violently as she let out a yell in pain. "Gh-haagh!" Heather would let out before she would bring her hand up, blocking Kelly's next punch.

"You...Little-uwah!" Heather would let out before she felt Kelly pull up her foot against her stomach, sending her flying overhead as she crashed on her back on the mat. "Gugh! D-damnit!" Heather would yell out as she leaned up slightly from the pain, rubbing her back and trying to quickly soothe the feeling, knowing Kelly wouldn't let her get a breath.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Frustration began to take over Kelly as Heather managed to dodge her chair strike and tackle her to the ground. The tackle and fall both giving Kelly a minor bump, not hurting her very much. But for the second time in the match, Kelly lost her weapon when Heather tackled her, leaving both wrestlers unarmed at the moment. Despite being unarmed, Kelly was still as dangerous as ever, not too mention still aggressive.

"You Whine Like a Pathetic Child!" Kelly would reply to Heather's words that she had yelled out just before the ghoul struck the side of her head with her fist, causing Kelly to grin for a moment even though her second strike was blocked, mostly because she had been giving an opening to laugh Heather off of her, which Kelly did swiftly by planting her boot on Heather's stomach before flipping her overhead and sending her crashing onto the mat.

"Ha-Ha!!" Kelly would exclaim with a triumphant laugh as she saw her opponent's back slamming down into the canvas, arching her body up due to the pain. It brought Kelly great pleasure and satisfaction to see Heather in pain like that, she wanted the high-flyer to suffer a beating like no other on this night, she wanted to end Heather's little journey to the top and become the champion.

"You're such a fool, Sunderland! You just don't see the kind of person you're dealing with..." Kelly would mutter as she rose to her feet and quickly tried to approach Heather and wrap her arms under the girl's shoulders. "...The Moment you punched me out and embarrassed me... Was the exact same moment I became your never-ending plague... You'll never be rid of me..." Kelly would say from behind Heather as she whispered into her ear before trying to move her arms to wrap around Heather's waist as tightly as she could.

If Successful, Kelly would attempt to forcefully drag Heather along towards the ropes and press her own back against it until the two stood directly in front of the coffin down below on the arena floor. With a mighty roar, Kelly would then attempt to lift Heather as high as she could while tossing her backwards, attempting to German Suplex Heather over the ropes and drop her down onto the coffin below.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:12 pm

"Wh..What did you just say!?" Heather would let out before Kelly laughed at her and flipped her overhead. As she collided with the mat, the girl's taunting rattled in her head, driving in further the point of how much she hated Kelly's guts. Her whole demeanor and attitude pissed her off from the very start, and it's what led her to taking that iconic and everlasting first shot that she took with the punch at their very first meeting. Still to this day, Kelly's attitude drove Heather nuts.

As Heather lie there on the canvas, those thoughts and more about the match ran through her head. She couldn't let this girl get away with her taunting and what she was saying. All she's gone through because of this girl, she couldn't let it slide. But here she was now, lying on the mat after Kelly had thrown her overhead. Not only that, but she was there boasting, as if she was trying to state that it was clear that Kelly was going to win their confrontation that night. There was no way Heather was going to allow that.

"Gh-Wha?" Heather would let out as Kelly wrapped her arms under her shoulders, lifting her up. As she heard Kelly's whisper, her face drained slightly. That was the exact thing that Heather was telling herself, the thing that Heather hated to think about being the truth, that the whole thing might just be her doing in the end. Though, Heather would quickly shake her head and twist her body side to side as Kelly wrapped her arms tightly around her waist. "Damnit! Let go!"

As she was dragged by Kelly across the ring, she shuffled around constantly, trying to escape her clutches. However as much as she tried, nothing worked, she was held tightly until they reached the ropes, causing Heather to look over her shoulder, seeing the coffin on the outside. Suddenly, she would hear Kelly's roar and then feel herself being lifted from the canvas. She knew what was going on and as she was tossed backwards, she quickly reached her hands out, grabbing the top rope as she used it for support. She would pull herself close using the rope so she could flip entirely over, both her feet landing on the coffin. She would turn and jump towards the Cell as quick as she could, climbing up it so she was quite a bit above Kelly where she would leap off, attempting to come back at Kelly with a flying crossbody.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:59 pm

"You heard me! You Whine Like A Pathetic Child!" Kelly would exclaim to Heather as she repeated her first statement just before she tried to put her next plan into motion and pull off a dangerous maneuver in attempt to end Heather's chances at winning in the early goings of the match. In addition to this, Kelly would continue to endlessly taunt to no end, reminding her of that fateful day when it all started. A chance meeting at the old Girls Dorm of the Sex Wars Campus with Kelly mouthing off to people as usual and paying the price for it when she mocked Heather and Clyde. It was unlikely that all who present during that event would foresee the events that led up to this match. Kelly however, wanted this from day 1.

With her arms wrapped tightly around Heather, Kelly approached the ring ropes and pressed her back against them before letting out a struggling huff of air that soon turned into a loud roar as Kelly put all of her strength into lifting Heather up and catapulting her over the ropes, hoping to drive her head or shoulders down into the coffin below. "See You In Hell!!!" Kelly would let out just after she threw Heather over the ropes, the blonde then collapsed on her rear just after completing the move, putting quite a bit of strength in energy into the maneuver which she thought would deal great damage to Heather.

Kelly got careless at that moment and was so sure her move worked, she remained seated on the canvas leaning against the ropes for a moment. Hearing the crowd gasp, she was sure they saw Heather's brutal landing. But after a moment, Kelly felt something was wrong, she quickly forced herself too her feet and took a step forward before slowly turning around. There she saw Heather clinging to the cage above her, unharmed.

"What!?" Kelly would exclaim in disbelief as her eyes grew wide just before Heather leaped off the cage and crashed right into Kelly with a high, flying crossbody as Heather soared from the cage and flew over the coffin and ring ropes to collide into Kelly and splash into her. "Guh!!" Kelly would let out as her opponent crashed into her, sending her slamming down into the mat with Heather on top of her, leaving The Ghoul on her back, clutching her abdomen, writhing pain as the crowd exploded with excitement towards the intense match.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Heather would hear Kelly's words just before she tossed her, those words that seemed to try and already put a finality on their confrontation. The words made it seem that the girl was so sure she would fully shatter Heather's chances this early and it was highly likely that if she was to collide with that coffin, possibly landing on her upper back and neck, it would mean exactly that. However, that just made it all that much sweeter for Heather as she was able to maneuver herself to avoid such a thing effectively.

As Heather performed her spectacular evasion, bringing herself up the cage wall afterwards, she would glance over at Kelly before leaping off towards her. Immediately the rush that she feels in every one of her matches would flow through her. That massive dosage of adrenaline that shoots through her when she attempts moves like these. It was just phenomenal the feeling that was running through her as her body flew through the air, and from such a high distance, coming crashing down on Kelly with her flying cross body.

As the two collided and landed on the mat, Heather would remain lying on Kelly for a few seconds before she got up on her knees, a wide grin on her face. "Oh Kelly..I'd say the same to you..But I don't think you realize. You're already there." Heather would say in regards to what Kelly yelled out earlier as she would pick herself up to her feet. "I'll show you now exactly what I mean. You want to bring Hell to me? Bring Hell to the unbelievable Heaven that I was just about to embrace!? Well fine! I'll OWN the hell that you brought us!"

Heather would then step over to one of the chairs that the two were dueling with earlier as she picked it up and walked back over to Kelly. Lifting the chair up high, she would try to bring it down hard on Kelly, trying to ram the top edge of the chair into her stomach and chest.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:54 am

Kelly was always overconfident, she always had the tendency to stubbornly assume the results of her success before they happen despite having her prediction being wrong quite a bit. She was sure that Heather was done for and that with this move, her revenge, and a title opportunity would be within her grasp. But much to Kelly's frustration, the tables would be turned on her Heather managed to save herself from a nasty landing on the coffin below her and would instead climb the cage before leaping off it to fly back into the ring and crash into The Ghoul, planting her into the canvas.

"Ughh..." Groaned Kelly from underneath Heather after the high-flyer came crashing down upon her from above, stunned slightly from the impact, leaving her dazed on the mat after the collision. After Heather rose up off of the blonde, Kelly would shake her head and look up at Heather with a stern glare in her eyes as she listened to her words. "I know where I am, Sunderland... I intend to drag you down with me and leave you there..." Kelly would respond to Heather's words bitterly before she heard the rest of what she had to say, which caused her to scoff bitterly.

"Pfft... Your unbelievable heaven... Your Unbelievably Worthless Heaven that's as good as dead... HAHAHAHAHA--Ooof!"
Kelly would say in a cold, bitter manner before bursting out into laughter as a response to Heather's words just before being struck in the stomach by Heather as she wielded a steel chair and drove it down on Kelly's abdomen, causing the blonde's body to jolt up and writhe in agony as the sharp pain from the chair strike stung her body.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 am

"I won't remain here. I'll wreck you in your own hell that you brought for me and then I'll rise above it." Heather would say, her face solid as she glared down at Kelly before she grabbed the chair. She was intent on showing the proof in her words and she was going to bring down all she could on Kelly even if she walked out a bloody mess while doing it.

As she stood over Kelly, she would hear her words and her maniacal laughter. What she was saying was making her go past her boiling point and as she slammed the chair down on Kelly's abdomen, she would bring it down with all her might, letting all her anger out on that hit. But she wasn't done. Gripping the chair tightly, she would raise it up in the air again with a crazed look in her eyes.

"You BITCH!" Heather would yell as she would attempt to bring the chair down on her again before lifting it up and attempting to ram it into her abdomen over and over again. "YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!! ALL YOU DID!! ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH!! IT'S DONE! FUCK..YOU!!" Heather would let out, attempting to keep slamming her with the chair as much as she could.

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

"Pfft... Rise Above It... You think you're so much better than me... It might be a hell that I brought to you... But you're the one who made it all happen..." Kelly would say under her breath, but loud enough for Heather to hear it being spoken by The Ghoul's bitter tongue as she glared intensely at her opponent. Her bitter words would not stop however, as Kelly continued to mouth off towards Heather as she responded to the high-flyer's statement regarding the heaven that the blonde had given hell to, before stating that more was in store for the ghoul because of her cold, violent antics.

Kelly would continue insulting and mocking what meant most to Heather, laughing at her in a maniacal manner until Heather struck her in the abdomen with a chair. The attack was not over however, as Kelly looked up and saw the anger rising up in Heather, along with a crazed look her eyes as her grip on the steel chair tightened before hearing her yell out and begin attack once more.

"GUH!!!..UGH!!!...*ACK*!!! Kelly would let out through, pained agonizing grunts as Heather struck her abdomen over and over with the steel chair. The Ghoul's body would writhe and jolt up in pain with ever strike to her stomach, starting to cough out bits of saliva as her body was repeatedly struck over and over. Unable to defend herself at the moment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next