Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rudo-nomics 101

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rudo-nomics 101 - Page 10 Empty Re: Rudo-nomics 101

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:22 pm

"I don't..." Adrian kept repeating over and over "I don't deserve it, I don't deserve it..." only to stop when Cecilia flat out asked her if she thought Cecilia thought that she didn't. "W-what? No I..." she stuttered, trying to think of things to say. Cecilia always seemed to be so confident, maybe not with everything but she at least knew that she deserved the number 8 ranking, but why did she think Adrian deserved it more when she'd done nothing to prove that.

"I saved you?" She asked trying to think back, back when she had just come off injury the first time Cecilia had saved her from her own depression, but when did she... oh. She kinda did. Well... Rebecca did most of the actual saving but Adrian did do what no-one else had tried to do. Ruin one of Sarah Gatt's post match 'celebrations' by herself, stopping them from saving Cec bald. The second time?

"Stop making yourself feel more like an ass and how everything is your fault because of what happened."

Was that really saving her though? What was she saving her from?

The same thing she's trying to save me from... The cosplayer realized, the flow of tears slowly drawing to a stop as she tried to wipe them off her face. "T...thanks Cec...I really...I can't tell you what went wrong, really I can't. I'm not gonna tell Becks either, how my hand ended up in that bandage but... thanks anyway." she said with a small smile.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 am

Cecilia still held Adrian close, why did she think so little of herself, she was an awesome wrestler and she was an awesome person, a great friend who had risked life and limb to save Cecilia, she wanted to make it up to her sometime, and she wondered what she could do, at least she could comfort a friend in a moment such as this, the one thing she could do now was just to be there for Adrian and try to help her the best she could.

"Adrian, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to....just know that I am here for you, that I will be by your side whenever you need me, and trust me when I say this, you deserve that 9# spot more than anybody in Friction, and you will prove that when you have your first match in the rankings, you won't cheat okay! you will win without cheating and you will win! you got that ?" Cecilia tried to be the good friend and the good spar partner / trainer, now trying to help her super cool friend.

"Promise me no cheating ! okay?" Cecilia said with a smile as she decided to push Adrian away a little, and have her hands on her shoulders, she nodded and smiled a little more, "Hey Adrian, I am going away for like 2 days, gonna visit my mom and dad when they go to a business meeting in china, want to stay at the penthouse while I am gone, I mean you can play some game, and do whatever you want in there, Okay?" Cecilia offered with a smile before she would try and swiftly move in behind Adrian and snake her arms in under and around Adrian's arm, to then move her hands up to the back of Adrian's head and interlock her finger to then push down on Adrian's head while she pulled up on her shoulder and arms, trying to sneakily and quickly place Adrian in a full nelson.

"Okay Adrian let me teach you a great way to escape a full nelson hold, if you now can't do it by yourself" Cecilia said with a little giggle, as she wanted to change this depressive feeling and get back to training her friend a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 am

"No cheating..." Adrian repeated to herself, she'd have a hard time trying not to but for Cecilia she would at least try it. "Okay, I'll try to win without cheating."

"Huh? Why? I thought you'd say you'd be there whenever I need you?" The cosplayer protested when she told her that she'd be going away for a while "I mean it's only two days but what if something bad happens?" She asked desperately, but smiling when she got told she could stay in the Penthouse.

And that smile was changed when Cecilia suddenly put her in a full nelson. "H-hey!!" she said, struggling to get out.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:13 pm

"Good no cheating, I'll hold you to that, and if when you win! I will make sure you won't have to live in that cramped apartment" Cecilia said with a smiled as she pushed down a little on the full nelson hold.

"Hey I'll be there for you, you got my number and I'll come back if you need me okay! and in the penthouse you will be safe" Cecilia said with friendly tone in her voice, and a smile on her lips, even though Adrian couldn't see it now, she was having a fun time with Adrian, even in the serious moment, she liked to be with Adrian and Rebecca as well, she was glad that she met the two.

"Okay Adrian look, to escape, you need to bring your hands together, claps them tight and press them up against your forehead, push up as hard as you can to try and fight my hold." Cecilia said as she tried to teach Adrian a great way to escape the hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:24 pm

"Nggh..." Adrian groaned in the hold, but followed her instructions carefully, pressing back on her forehead while Cec pushed forward on her neck. "All this is doing is giving me a headache..." she grumbled.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hehe, it's just the first step stupid, you see, now you have created a difficulty for me to put pressure on you, bare with it and you will soon be free from a full nelson hold okay." Cecilia said as she pushed her down, she was going to show her a sure fire way to escape a full nelson hold, "Now what you should to is lift one of your feet up and stomp on my toes....but we'll skip that step, after which you should lift that leg you used to stomp down with up and try to pull your weight down and to the side, If you understand what I mean?"

Cecilia has used this escape move a few times before, and she knew that it worked like a charm, and the main goal of this move is to put the opponent in an arm bar, which would fit Adrian perfectly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:54 pm

"Okay... like this?" Adrian asked, trying to swing her left foot forward and to the side, pulling her down slightly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:00 pm

"woah!" Cecilia let out as she was taken down onto her side, as Adrian brought them both down, while still in the hold she knew that this was what Adrian needed to do, but still was it worth being put in a arm bar to help Adrian with a special super move to get out of full nelson holds.

" Okay now you got me down, what do you do now, well you see, you've got to bring your arms down with your strongest pull and force them out of my hold to break the full Nelson, after you do that you will have the perfect position to wrap you arm around mine, and with the help of you other free arm, you will be able to place me in a arm-bar." Cecilia said with a kind tone in her voice as she tried to help Adrian complete the move.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 pm

"Uh..." Adrian said, trying to bring her arms down to break the hold, still a bit nervous, but she tried her best to break it, then work her way into the armbar, not pulling hard just holding it. "What if they just let go and punch me in the back of the head?" She asked. It would get her out but would take too long, anyone smart could just cut their losses and go back to hitting the cosplayer.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Cecilia growled a little when her arm was grabbed, but she was pleasantly surprised by Adrian not actually doing anything in the arm bar, " well You need to do this fast, in a swift motion, Not like we have done now, I just showed you the steps, when you do it in a real match it needs to be fast and it needs to go as you want it, you need to take control of the match."

Cecilia said as she began to tap on Adrian shoulder, " But it's better to just roll away after you get out sometimes, Now let go" Cecilia said as if Adrian let go she would quickly roll back and get up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum