Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Serpentine Friend?

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Serpentine Friend? - Page 8 Empty Re: A Serpentine Friend?

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:40 am

Tannis was really beginning to like Liana, not only had she let her out of the coffin, she had feed her and promised to protect her as well. "Yes that would sound nice" Tannis said letting Liana help her to the comfy chair "But what happens if the girl comes after me again and your not around?" Tannis said afraid of that exact situation to happen.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm

As Liana carried the girl away towards the couch she stopped dead in her track, as she didn't know how to respond to that, she had no idea what to say, what would she do if she wasn't there to protect Tannis, she shook her head and went over towards the couch and place Tannis down softly, and then seat herself down next to her.

"There are two things that we can do, I'll stick close to you, and If I'm not there then....Run, run as fast as you can and try to find me okay" Liana said as she placed an arm around Tannis shoulders.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 am

Tannis quickly sunk into the chair and let out a sigh of relaxtion "Ok if i ever run into her when your not with me i will run as fast as i can" Tannis said smiling as she looked at Liana her eyes full of admiration for the girl who was being so nice to her. But in the back of Tannis's head one voice just kept saying "You can't escape me. No matter how far and fast you run i will catch you and shove you back in that coffin your so scared of." Tannis shivered for a second before blocking the voice out as she cuddled up next to Liana for protection.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Liana moved up and grabbed two remotes as she looked back at Tannis and smile, "You run, and you find me! I will kick that girls ass, I will kick anyones ass if they mess with you! I don't care who she or he would be" Liana said as she moved turned on the TV and the blue-ray player.

"you eve..."
Liana was about to say something before Tannis began to snuggle up against her, which caused Liana to blush a little, Luci had seemed to find his way here, and so had Ozzy, as they slithered up Liana's and Tannis legs to get up to them.

" Eh, you ever seen Sons of Anarchy? " Liana said as she turned on the blue-ray player and pressed play, to start the first season and first episode of Sons of Anarchy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Tannis felt the snakes begin to climb up her leg and ahe extended her hand for one of them to crawl up to her shoulder "No, i wasn't allowed to watch T.V. at the hospital. They said it would make my condiion worse." Tannis has led a very sheltered life up until now her only means of entertainment being the few books the orderlies let her read when she was in their care.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:56 pm

"oh that's just bullshit! T.V has never done anything to mess someone up!" Liana shouted out a bit as she wrapped her arm around Tannis shoulder and pulled her in tightly, "Let's watch and see if it's something that you like, okay?" Liana said as the show started up and she allowed Tannis to snuggle up to her.

She wanted to protect this girl, she had to protect her, she was her friend and she wouldn't let anyone mess with her, not anymore.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Tannis moved in closer to Liana as the arm wrapped around her "Ok i can't wait to watch it" Tannis said as she snuggled up to Liana but then the voice in the back of her head began to talk to her again "Oh trying to act normal now are we? Well no matter what you do your still just a crazy girl" Then suddenly the mini Josey popped up in front of Tannis's eyes and said "Boo" causing Tannis to jump in Liana's arms and hid her face in Liana's arms "Sh,shes back" was aall Tannis said as she began to shake.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Liana hugged Tannis closely when she buried her face in against her, " Oh! she is? you stand up to her dammit! I am here and she know I can kick her ass ! Stand up to her, punch her face in dammit!" Liana tried to encourage Tannis to fight back, because she had her behind her, there was nothing for her to be afraid of.

"Don't worry Tannis, I am always there to kick her ass If she fights back"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Now as the mini Josey began to make fun of and scare Tannis, two snakes wrapped themsevles around her and a mini Liana appeared "So you want to make fun of my friend huh? Well lets see what happens when my friend kicks your ass" Suudenly from behind the mini Liana all of the mini Tannis's came out and started to beat up the mini Josey. Now as this was happenning the mini Liana turned towards the actual Tannis and said "Don't worry she won't bug you as long as i'm around. Now go watch some T.V" Tannis instantly relaxed in Liana's arms and smiled before saying "Thank you"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Liana smiled a little as Tannis thanked her, she nodded and said softly, " Anytime Tannis, anytime..." as she then sat back and watched T.V with her friend, she hadn't expected that on her first night she would have met a friend, better yet, someone she actually liked, but she guessed that is what happens sometimes, every now and then something good happens.

And truth be told, Tannis was the only good thing that had happened to Liana since she had woken up from her coma.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8