Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 5:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Serpentine Friend?

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Serpentine Friend? - Page 4 Empty Re: A Serpentine Friend?

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 am

Tannis watched as Liana left the room and her eyes widened when she came back with 3 more snakes "Wow are the all yours?" Tannis asked the silly question "And what do you mean he should be around here somewhere?" Tannis said looking around for whatever Liana might be talking about.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 am

Slithering up behind Tannis on the bed was a Garter Snake, Liana stepped forth and but down the snakes,next to the girl and grab onto the Garter snake and bring it up to Tannis face, "This here is...Anubis..."Liana said with a little smile....before placing Anubis down on the bed, "Sorry I kinda like snakes....so maybe I am crazy as well" Liana said with a smirk as she moved int to sit next to her.

"So...what's got you trouble...I can tell somethings got you troubled" Liana said as she looked over at Tannis, hoping that she was right about what she was talking about.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:16 am

Tannis didn't seemed bothered by all the snakes that now lay beside her "No i don't think your crazy" Tannis said as she looked at all the snakes around her "Well i guess you could say i am troubled." Tannis said thinking back on ehr first match and what had happened "I mean i was just beaten and shoved in a cramped black box for several hours" Tannis said as she brought her knees up into the chest before wrapping her arms around them and squeezing tight "It hasn't been a good fisrt day for me" Tannis then had a glimpse of the mini Josey in the back of her mind and tears filled her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 am

Liana didn't really know what to do when Tannis seemed to turn sad again, there was little that she had dealt with in such situations, she wrapped her arm around Tannis, shoulder...."There there....calm down...you're safe here...nobody is going to hurt you...not when I am around okay....I'll keep you safe..don't let this get to you...you lost..you got thrown in a box....but you're still here, and you can always come back swinging" Liana said as she pulled the girl close.

If there was one thing that Liana could do for this girl, it was protect her from those scary things, she and her snakes would keep Tannis safe.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 am

Tannis seemed to relax as Liana wrapped her arm around her shoulder "But the box it was so dark and it was so scary" Tannis said as it still reminded her of her days trapped in that horrible hospital "And there are things in my head that won't go away" Tannis said as another image of the mini Josey appeared "She will not stop toementing me" Tannis then curled into a bal lagain trying to forget about the cruel woman who hurt her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:54 am

"Shhh...shhh....calm down....Liana is here...she has to be one stupid bitch to try to mess with you again....I'll keep you safe....if she touches you again then I'll just have to break her" Liana said as she stroked Tannis hair with her other hand, Liana had no idea what she was doing, or even why....it wasn't that she wouldn't do this...just that it seemed to go a bit fast for her....Luci began to slither up along Tannis and wrap himself around her arm and hiss a little at the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:57 am

Tannis leaned into Liana and layed her head on the girls shoulders as she began to feel safe in the girls arms and soon her tears stopped flowing "Do you really mean that" Tannis said before bringing her arm up and looking Lucifer right in the face "Hmmm it looks like he wouldn't let anyone hurt me" Tannis said as a joke before moving her arm clser so that Lucifer could rest on her shoulder.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:10 am

Liana nodded and closed her eyes, Anubis slither up on her shoulder and traveling over onto Tannis, "I'll keep her away...and if she touches you again...then I'll break her in too!...that okay with you?" Liana said as she let Tannis rest on her, Luci slithere up to the girls shoulder, the other snakes began to slither up onto the girls back, all except Basilisk a slither up onto Liana's shoulder.

"See...I can't leave you...can't let anyone hurt you now...all my little pets and friends love you so" Liana said with a little chuckle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 am

As the majority of the snakes began to crawl all over Tannis she seemed to relax some more "I don't know she was a very mean girl" Tannis said trying not to think about all the stuff Josey did to her while she was in the match. But hearing that Liana wouldn't leave her by herself lightened Tannis's heart and she began to cry again but this time the were actually tears of happiness instead of sorrow "I've never had someone tell me they lovve me" Tannis said hugging Liana.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 am

"Woah!" Liana let out as she was caught by surprise when the girl hugged her, The Serpent blushed a little as the girl hugged her, she wasn't all liking this, she didn't say she loved her, she said her pets did, but still there was a little warmth withing the serpent as she was hugged by this girl,

She decided to hug the girl tightly and and stroke the back of her head, "Shh...clam down....you're little minis must love you right?" Liana said as she held the girl tight, "So a mean girl is all I have to go on then?" Liana said chuckling a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next