Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:06 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 12:28 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Brittany felt herself getting dragged in closer and wasn't liking that at all. The girl squirmed and tried to get away, but wasn't having much luck at it. She decided desperate times required desperate measures after hearing what Brittany had in mind for her breasts. "No chance you over-sized sadist!" She dug into the mud with her hand and threw it behind her hoping to at least distract Brittany enough so she could scramble away.

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Brittany was inching ever closer but soon she was blind sided by a faceful of mud "You bitch this won't stop me for long" Brittany said as one of her hands wiped away the mud from her eyes while the other kept a firm grip on the girls bottoms "Just accept your fate bitch for there is no escaping it" Brittany then took some of the mud from her face and used it to smack Sarah on her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Sarah thought this was a bad horror movie as she couldn't seem to get the girl to stop coming at her. Trying to free her bottoms though was difficult since she had to reach back and that would prevent her from flinging anything else at Brittany. "Who'd accept that kind of fate!?" Sarah complained before she cried out in surprise from the smack Brittany put on her ass. The girl continued to try and crawl away through the mud not wanting to let Brittany get near her breasts at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Brittany soon dug her fingers into Brittany's ass and used that to drag herself even closer towards Sarah "You can't get away. I have you now bitch" Brittany said as she was getting ever closer even as Sarah tried to get away from her. "Mabye i should just stay down here and rip your pussy out" Brittany said as she was to Sarah's crotch than to her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Sarah cried out as her ass was getting nails dug into it and couldn't help getting dragged in closer to Brittany. It only made Sarah more desperate flinging some more mud at her to try and get away. "Why do you have to do something that dangerous!?" Sarah cried out actually worried that Brittany would do something like this considering the state she was in. The girl was trying to find a way out, but it felt like the fish who was already hooked.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Brittany continued to claw at Sarah's ass and soon she let go of Sarah's bottoms to try and slip her hand towards the her opponents crotch "Nothing can save you now bitch, your mine" If Brittany managed to get her hands on Sarah's crotch she would begin to scratch and claw at the sensitive area.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Sarah continued to cry out a little from teh clawing at her ass and then felt a hand getting far too close for comfort. "Stop it...please don't...AHHH!" The girl cried out loudly as she felt the hands getting a hold of her crotch and beginning to scratch and claw at it. Sarah tried desperately to reach behind her and get a hold of her hands to stop it though she couldn't do much in such a bad position. "Stop it now!" She cried out knowing Brittany wouldn't care much.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:34 pm

"Now i don't think i will" Brittany said as her fingers would suddenly stab themselves into Sarah's puusy and begin to claw at her insides "I'm going to break you and make you my bitch" Brittany said as her hand on Sarah's ass begin to climb its way up Sarah's body and towards the girls breasts "Your mine and there's nothing you can do to stop me"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:40 pm

"AGHHH!" The girl cried out louder than ever before as she felt the fingers stabbing right into her pussy and clawing away. "It..hurts..." The girl whined squirming even harder and feeling the other hand moving it's way up. "There's nothing? Ahhh...ow...Giving can make you stop." She threw out though not wanting to just give up the match right then and there. The girl just scooping away now with one hand and tossing mud.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 pm

"No nothing can save you" Brittany said with a hint of sadistic glee in her voice. Brittany's hand was so close to Sarah's breast she could almost feel it "Only a miracle could save you know" Brittany was then forced to remove her hand from near Sarah's breast to wipe more mud away from her eyes but the hand in Sarah's bottoms continued to scratch at Sarah's pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next