Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:43 am

Sarah knew that Brittany was dangerous, but she had to tie this up and figured just hanging in there would lead her to win the battle of attrition. Sarah just whistled a bit as she was told to let go waiting for her to eventually crack. Since her legs were locked down there wasn't much for Brittany to do against her. A grin on Sarah's face when Brittany finally caved. "Sure thing." The girl grinned and let go of her breasts. Acting fairly quickly as she slipped out of the splits and got back onto her feet. It required a bit of shaking out the kinks but she was fine otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 am

Brittany was glad when Sarah released her breasts and she quickly rolled away from her opponent and she cradled her wounded breasts "I'm going to make you regret doing that" Brittany said but stil lrefused to move as she rubbed her aching breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 am

Sarah was just glad Brittany wasn't charging right at her. "You were going to come after me anyways so I think it's fine." The girl was back to cheerful after getting this match tied up. "Why don't you rub some mud on them again, thought that felt good." She couldn't help taunting and waiting for Brittany to get ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:53 am

This time Sarah's taunts really pissed Brittany off and she leapt out of the mud and at Sarah yellign her head off in rage "I'll kill you bitch" Brittany yelled at she swiped her nails at Sarah's breasts while trying to get close enough to her opponent to try and tackle her down into the mud so she could get her hands into the girls pants again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:56 am

Sarah was stunned that for some reason this time Brittany was really pissed off at her. "Are you crazy!?" The girl had to reply just managing to stumble back and back away from the girl who was constantly coming at her. Just barely able to stay ahead of her and prevent getting knocked into the mud. Though she was in such a panic there wasn't any thoughts about countering Brittany yet. The girl having to take looks behind her in case she was running out of room to back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 am

"Die, die, die" Brittany kept yelling as she lunged for Sarah's chest hoping to grab her breasts with her nails "I'll make you eat your own tits after i rip them off of your pathetic body" Brittany continued after Sarah knowing sooner or later she would have the girl in her grasp. But Brittayn really didn't care about anything at the moment not even the fact that she was slowly catching up to her hated opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:01 am

At this point Sarah decided the best course was to literally turn and try to run around the pool away from Brittany. She wasn't nearly fast enough in the mud backing up to escape her for more than a few more seconds. "Go and cool your head before you commit a crime!" Sarah cried out wondering if it'd be bad form to ask the crowd to call the cops. The girl barely staying ahead of Brittany and almost slipping a couple times in the mud. The yells of Brittany letting Sarah know just how close she was getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 am

"Stop running bitch your only delaying the enevitable" Brittany yelled at Sarah but in her rage her near perfect ability to walk in the mud escaped her and Brittany fell face first into the mud but not before reaching out and trying to grab onto Sarah's bottoms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:06 am

"Better delaying than staying while you are that crazy!" The girl replied hearing the sounds of Brittany falling. "Haha...whoa!" She suddenly felt hands grabbing her bottoms which made the girl similarly fall face first into the mud making a nice splash when she impacted.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 am

Brittany felt her hands holding Sarah's bottoms and she smiled to herself in the mud as she used her opponents bottoms to pull herself closer to Sarah "You can't escape me now bitch" Brittany called out as she pulled herself ever closer to Sarah and her true target, Sarah's breasts. "Now its just a matter of time before i rip your tits right off of your chest."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next