Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by FairyGirl Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:59 am

Just when Sarah thought she really was going to lose it she felt Brittany cum hard. Groaning as she felt the squeezing getting even stronger as she did so. When she finally went limp and her legs fell away Sarah ripped her mouth back and gasped loudly as she sucked in air. Panting heavily on all fours the girl struggled to her feet. Though after a few moments she couldn't help giggling. "I..I did it!" She laughed, a bit shocked at how things turned out.

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Brittany: Messy Muddy Match

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 am

Brittany just lay there in the mud realizing that Sarah had just beat her "I'll get you back for this" Brittany said panting i nthe mud as she weakly tossed some at Sarah "Just you wait until i get my strength back" Brittany then tried to sit up but slipped in the mud and she fell back into it causing soem nud to fly into the air and onto her body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 am

"I see. Well hopefully when you try there won't be any ass biting like the match." Stepping back away from the mud she watched the girl slip back into the mud unable to stop giggling. "Now....where did that top go?" Sarah had to take a bit of time though managed to pick her top out of the mess and start putting it back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 am

Brittany continues to lay in the mud before rolling over and starting to crawl to where she left her top "I'll do whatever i like to you you stupid bitch slut" Brittany soon reached the end of the ring and crawled out of it before collasping o nthe ground holding her top "I'll get my revenge" Brittany said under her breathe.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 am

Sarah put on the admittedly muddy top and commented to herself she better go back and get changed since really she was a muddy mess. Slipping out of the ring she walked over to Brittany and gave her a pat on the head. "Sure, do what you want." She replied heading off past the girl and leaving the area. Though she was a bit slowed due to how much her breasts and pussy hurt after those attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 am

Brittany growled as Sarah patted her head and then she had an idea. Brittany then grabbed Sarah around the waste "Eat this you bitch" Brittany then used all the strength she had left to try and throw Sarah into the crowd hoping that at least she could get that bit of revenge on the gir lwho just beat her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 am

Sarah gasped as she was suddenly grabbed. "What's wrong with you!?" The girl squirming as she was actually thrown at the crowd. Her only benefit was that she was caught and didn't hit the seats or something. "Send me back!" She called out figuring it could work like a stage jump at a concert....just muddier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:32 am

Brittany had used the last of her strength throwing Sarah to the crowd and she collasped where she stood "You guys can have fun with her" Brittany said before falling unconscious hoping that the crowd would teach that slut of a girl a lesson she would never forget.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:24 am

Though Sarah could feel herself moving slowly back to towards where she came from it was hardly a free ride. Pausing for several seconds between movement and feeling her ass and breasts getting rubbed. She even felt a few rubbing at her pussy which made her moan out. After several stops and sexual assaults she just made it to where she came from not quite ready to give the crowd a thank you for their help. Instead she decided to move past her unconscious opponent before she got up and tried something else.

Sarah wins 2/3 results and the match over Brittany

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11