Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dixie Clements vs Asami Asagiri

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Dixie Clements vs Asami Asagiri - Page 6 Empty Re: Dixie Clements vs Asami Asagiri

Post by valen311 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:19 pm

"No...wait, don't do-ahhhh!" Asami called as Dixie lifted up her leg and then drove it into the canvas again.
The ninja knew that if Dixie kept up the attacks on her leg and knee, then she would lose the things that kept her in the game against the Texan, her speed and high flying offense.
In desperation, she supported her weight on her arms as she lashed out with her other leg, hoping to score a kick into the cowgirl's stomach to encourage her to release the kunoichi's battered limb.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Dixie Clements vs Asami Asagiri - Page 6 Empty Re: Dixie Clements vs Asami Asagiri

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Dixie grinned as she heard Asami's cries for her to stop. She had the advantage now, and she was going to press it!

A third time she lifted the ninja's leg into the air...and then suddenly dropped it, her eyes going wide as she felt Asami's other foot bury itself into her stomach.

"Ooof!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 am

Asami would take the time the kick bought her to try and get back to her feet. If she does, she'd stagger slightly as she felt the pain from her knee after having smashed against the mat twice.
"You-" she'd growl.
Waiting for Dixie to strand up straight, she'd come forward and try to catch the cowgirl with standing sidekick aimed for under the Texan's jaw. Although not her finisher, Asami knew her kicks could be devastating. However, as the ninja put weight on the knee she gasped in pain, and she could feel that the kick wasn't as fast or powerful as it could've been.
*Not good....until the knee numbs I'm not at the top of my game. And against someone with Dixie's power and experience that could get me in trouble fast.* she thought.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 am

As Dixie straightened up, she looked to Asami just in time to get smacked by the kick. The ninja was right however, and it wasn't exactly the strongest blow Dixie had ever taken. She reeled back slightly, then shook it off, flashing Asami a grin.

"Gotcha, girl!" She yelled, suddenly charging in towards her. She raised an arm, almost as if she was going to smack Asami with a clothesline, but at the last moment she would drop down to one knee, instead trying to swing it hard and fast right into the ninja's leg, trying to capitalize on her early attacks to that knee!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:25 am

Asami blinked as Dixie took the kick and shook it off.
"Uh oh..." she said softly as the cowgirl grinned at her. Luckily for her Dixie's counter was a predictable clothesline.
Or at least that's what she thought. She saw it for the feint that it was only when it was too late to do anything about it. Dixie's arm crashed into her already hurt leg, taking it out from under her. The force of the hit sent her to the mat, where she held her leg, giving a loud yell of pain before gritting her teeth against any further outbursts.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 am

Dixie's chest swelled with excitement as Asami went down again. She was good, but she was definately no Reiko, she thought, rising back to her feet.

She turned from Asami, throwing both arms into the air, getting a roar of approving cheers from her fans, as she began to parade around the ring. She was feeling damn good right now, and she knew that she had Asami right where she wanted her.

After a few moments of this, of jazzing up her fans' excitement, she turned back to the ninja, stepping towards her lightly and grinning once more at her. Without another word, she grabbed once more for Asami's hurt leg, trying to flip her back onto her belly again.

"Let's see how ya like yer own bad medicine..." She muttered, stepping over Asami to take position over her body, as she began trying to twist her leg around, trying to pull in back into the same half crab the ninja had used on her!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 am

Normally the kunoichi loved to reward such showboating with a well timed kick to the head, but unfortunately all she could do is hold her leg and try to rub on it to ease it's pain.
Then Asami's eyes widened as she felt Dixie's hands yank back on her leg as the cowgirl stepped over her after she was flipped onto her stomach.
"Ahhh!" she screamed out as she felt her leg bent back into the half crab.
Asami buried her face in her hands, trying to blot out the pain...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:27 am

Once Dixie had Asami locked into the hold, confident she wasn't going anywhere, and heard her screams, she would whip her head around to look down at her, cranking back on that long, sexy leg.

"How's it feel, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 am

"Get...you....for this!" Asami vowed, while shaking her head no at the referee.
After a moment, the ninja would raise up on her arms, trying to crawl towards the ropes, knowing she'd have to break this hold before it did any last damage to the knee.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:40 am

Dixie scoffed at Asami's promise. The ninja was in no state to get her for anything! The cowgirl had her right where she wanted, right?

Best not ta take chances, she thought. I got away from her, after all...

As Asami began to try and pull herself to the ropes, Dixie would ease up on her, just slightly, and start to step forwards. She was trying to drag Asami back towards the center of the ring, keeping a tight hold on her leg as she did so.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next