Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sena Iwakura vs Shanari Drackanov

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Shanari Drackanov - Page 3 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by TiefBlau Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:01 am

"Is that right?" Sena would say, keeping her grin as she ran her finger smoothly and slowly up and down Shanari's panty covered crotch. "Well maybe I want you to struggle? Maybe that will just make it that much more exciting for me. I would love to see you struggle with all your strength but in the end just lose out to your body that calls out for my touch." Sena would say as she would bring her face down closer to Shanari's, their noses almost touching.

"And then...when you're begging for more, and I hear your submission to my will...I'll be all yours and we can enjoy eachother as much as we want to...that is however only if you give into me. Otherwise, I'll just keep teasing you like this." Sena would let out with a grin, her finger slowly slipping away from Shanari's crotch as it would run up and down the length of her inner thigh, soon followed by the rest of Sena's palm as she would slowly caress it, reaching up just inches from her crotch several times before slipping her hand away again and again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs Shanari Drackanov - Page 3 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 am

Shanari had to admit that Sena knew her way with her body, her body arching up almost needingly against her opponent's lucious body, soon letting a soft moan drift from out of her mouth while she glared sweetly at the girl ontop of her.

" Mmm.. You will be all mine either way... Just you wait.. " She'd answer sweetly before she started to jerk her body from side to side, trying to throw Sena off her before she would succumb to the gentle touch the girl gave her. She knew how to be rough but she was going to do it in a way that would leave Sena speechless and breathless, licking her lips while she looked at the girl's face. " And I will have my way with you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 pm

As she heard Shanari let out her soft moan, Sena would bite her lip slightly, becoming incredibly aroused at the sound. "Th..that's right. Voice out exactly how I'm making you feel and how much you want more Shanari." Sena would let out as she continued her work on the girl's thigh. Having who she pictured as quite the strong woman under her and in her mind on her way to give into her pleasures drove Sena wild. It was exactly the thing that she loved most and she was just aching to make Shanari beg for more.

"Oh? Is that right?" Sena would say simply in response to Shanari's words before she would suddenly find the girl jerking her body side to side. Distracted by the trance she was in from watching Shanari as she worked her, she ended up being thrown off the girl, landing on her bottom just a few inches from Shanari. "Ah!" Sena let out as she shook her head, trying to regain her thoughts as she heard the rest of Shanari's words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Shanari wasn't about to let Sena get away by breaking their little game for her own pleasure. Girls like that should be punished and Shanari knew exactly how. The Russian went up quickly so she could take a seat on Sena's lap and keep the girl on her rear, hands quickly moving to grab Sena's wrists and keep them behind her back, making sure Sena could not move enough. " Bad Sena... I have to teach you a lesson.. "

Shanari made sure she had both wrists against eachother just so she could swipe it in one hand and use her free hand to cup Sena's chin up to make her look at her. " Now then.. Your punishment.. " She then leant in to seal their lips together again only this time she tried to deepen the kiss, trying to snake her tongue within the girl's mouth while she held her against her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:48 am

As Sena tried to regain herself from her sitting position, she would shake her head, rubbing her lower back with her hands as they felt a slight shock from being tossed off Shanari. Next thing she knew however, the girl was suddenly sitting on her lap, reaching behind her and putting her wrists together behind her back, trapping them there so she couldn't move them. She would slightly struggle before she heard Shanari's words, her face just inches away from hers. "Oh?..Well..do your worst then." Sena would say with a smirk.

She would then feel Shanari swipe her hand up to her chin, pulling it up and closer to her face. Hearing Shanari's words, Sena just stared at her silently before she felt the girl press her lips tightly against hers. Sena would slowly close her eyes in the kiss before she felt Shanari's tongue slip into her mouth, causing her eyes to open wide again. "Mmm!" Sena would say, suddenly turning red from the feeling as she would begin to slightly struggle with her wrists again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

While Sena's struggling was valiant, Shanari wanted nothing of it, instead she changed her grasp entirely, wrapping both arms around Sena's body and trapped her arms on her back in a sort of bearhug. She would use the force of her power to try and push into the kiss and keep it in place so she could allow her tongue to freely explore her opponent's mouth.

It felt nice being ontop of Sena even though it was only her lap. She kept on playing with her opponent, enjoying the feel and the warmth of her mouth, half opened eyes giving the girl a longing stare, trying to make her succumb to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:41 pm

As Sena began to fight Shanari within the kiss, she would soon find herself trapped in her tight hug. Sena would blink a few times within her grasp as her face still lit up red. She definitely wasn't used to this, she was always the instigator when it came to the sensual actions in the ring, this was the first time she was being handled in a sensual way like this.

From Shanari's grasp, Sena would relax and clench her fists multiple times, not really knowing what to do. While her body was becoming incredibly turned on from the closeness of the two, her nipples hard up against Shanari's in the hug, her mind wasn't satisfied and was slightly in a panic. As she sat there with her eyes opened wide, she would see Shanari's longing stare as her tongue invaded her mouth. The forced feeling was driving her wild, her body loving it. She knew she had to get out before her body fully gave into her, taking over her will. Letting out a muffled moan from within the kiss, Sena would begin to shake her body, trying to loosen the hug to get herself to escape from her grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 pm

To everyone's surprise Shanari released Sena and allowed her to escape. She got back upon her feet and looked down at Sena. Even though she released her, this was a excellent chance to rub in her little victory. Shanari licked her lips, finding Sena looking oh so cute when she couldn't keep up with the sensual treatment that was forced upon her, crossing her arms underneath her chest while she had that thought in her mind for a short while.

" Ready to submit, Sena? You can't seem to keep up, poor thing.. " She fake pouted, leaning down to add a wink to her ending sentence, she truly enjoyed to tease this girl as much as giving her a reason to blush and moan.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:01 pm

As Sena feels Shanari suddenly release her, she would let out a gasp before falling back, lying down as her chest rose and fell from her deep breaths. She lie there thinking about the position she was in just a few seconds ago. Her heart was racing and she shook her head, trying get rid of her quite aroused, but shocked expression. She would get up on her knees as she heard Shanari's words, looking up at the girl, putting a smirk on her face.

"You want me to give up already?..I thought we were just starting." Sena would say, her blush from the teasing slightly showing through. She was always one who could dish out the teasing but hardly be able to take it back. She would slowly get to her feet as she would place her hands on her hips, still staring at Shanari. "So...let's continue then?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 am

Shanari would get herself ready for the fight, she knew Sena was not exactly the type to surrender that quickly. She just had to keep persuading her forcefully and show her just who the better one was between the two. She licked her lips at the thought of touching Sena again and that alone sparked her rather rushy attack to get them to be close together again.

" Aah.. You're mine, Sena! " She'd then spring forward, deciding to use her body to see if she could bring Sena down again, trying to crash into the girl in a attempt to bring them both to the gorund but with Shanari ontop of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next