Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

3 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 16 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 pm

For a moment, Ryoko and Reina were grinning as they saw Mimete rolling out of the ring. A crazy yell, however, caused Ryoko and Reina to spin around...just in time to see Bunny lunging at them with her arms raised for a double clothesline.

"Oh," said Ryoko.

"Fuck," finished Reina, before both of them were sent crashing onto their backs by the clothesline, gasping for air.

At around this time, however, Reika had pulled herself to her feet as well, just as her sisters were knocked down. Annoyed, she walked up behind Bunny and tapped her on the shoulder. The moment she turned around, Reika would let her have it with a hard punch to her face.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 16 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Bunny, despite herself, smiled in satisfaction as the sisters went down.

Then, as she turned back to Reika, she herself would go down, the punch clobbering her hard enough to almost knock her out!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Glaring down at Bunny, Reika would turn to her sisters, who were slowly but surely picking themselves up.

"Keep her down for a while," Reika told them. "I'll deal with the Bikini Witch." And with that, she turned to walk towards the ropes.

As she left, Ryoko bitterly made some faces at Reika behind her back. Reina sighed. "Oh grow up, Ryoko-chan," she said as the two of them got back to their feet.

"And become a sourpuss like you and Reika?" Ryoko stuck her tongue out at her. "No thanks!" And with that, she walked over to Bunny and began to stomp down mercilessly on her chest and midsection, while Reina held back to recuperate a little more.

Meanwhile, Reika headed over to the ropes, staring down at Mimete to see if she had recovered...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Bunny had no choice but to take Ryoko's stomps. With each one, a little cry would pass through her lips, her body jerking from each sharp hit.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Mimete was pushing up to hands and knees trying to shake off the effects of the clothesline and falling out of ring.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Reika wasted no time in rolling under the ropes and walking towards Mimete. As the other girl pushed herself up, Reika would meet with a kick into the side of her head. "No one blindsides me," she hissed, obviously eager to make Mimete pay.

Ryoko, meanwhile, quickly grew bored of stomping Bunny. "Hey sis, lets stretch her!" she shouted. Sitting down near Bunny's head, she tried to grab at her wrists, hoping to pull back at her arms while pressing her boots against Bunny's shoulders. At the same time, Reina would grab at Bunny's legs, folding them around one of her own legs and leaning back to put the poor girl in a figure four leg lock.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Mimete cried out and rolled on her back holding her head.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:19 pm

In no time at all, Bunny would be stretched out, her arms yanked back painfully while her legs were wrapped up into the figure four. She started to scream again, trapped completely and utterly by the two.

"Aaah! I give up! I give!" She screamed, her eyes shut, her head shaking from side to side. "Ref!! Ring the damn bell! AAAAAAH!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:02 am

Reika grinned as Mimete fell. "Why were you so angry earlier, anyway?" she asked. "Are you upset because I kissed your friend? How touching."

And with that, she'd grab Mimete by the hair, aiming to drag her up and swing her, face-first, into the corner post.

Ryoko and Reina, meanwhile, continued to stretch away at Bunny, punishing her lithe form as they pulled away at her limbs. As Bunny screamed her submission, the bell suddenly rang, causing Ryoko to frown.

"Sis, did you hear something?" she asked.

"No," Reina replied with a wicked grin, "did you?"

Ryoko beamed widely. "Nope!" she said, and the two sisters continued to stretch away at Bunny.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 am

At this point, Bunny wouldn't have the strength, neither mental nor physical, to find the words to respond. Instead, she would simply scream, tears of agony and pain rolling down her face as the sisters wrung her out.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next