Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

3 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 15 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Reika grinned even more as she yanked Bunny's head back further. "Come on, what were you smiling about?" she asked teasingly. Releasing the camel clutch, she instead slid her fingers back, tugging the corners of Bunny's mouth to pull them back and upwards. "Like that, see? There's no need to look so gloomy, you know."

Not wanting Bunny to submit just yet, Reika then released Bunny's mouth and unwound her arms, stepping up off of her. As she stepped up, she would almost casually stomp down once on Bunny's back before backing away from her.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters - Page 15 Empty Re: Mimete and Bunny meet the Hasegawa sisters

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 pm

"Nnnnngh!" Was the only sound to pass Bunny's lips as Reika's fingers slipped into her mouth, tugging their corners into a grim smile.

Then she was released, Reika climbing off her and dropping a stomp into her back. Bunny jerked once, then went still for a moment, just lying there on the mat.

Damnit, she thought. I knew this match was a bad idea!

Still, though, Bunny was a fighter to the last, despite her appearance. After a few long moments she pushed up to her hands and knees, shaking her head slowly as she began to rise back up once more, despite the pain coursing through her body.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

With Bunny now struggling to get up, Reika decided to go for a somewhat less sublte move. Grabbing Bunny by the hair, she would "help" her back to her feet before twisting, breaking into a run and pulling Bunny with her before flinging her forwards, face-first, into the corner post.

"For the record," she said, "I am not like my sisters, in case you haven't guessed already."

Last edited by 137 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Bunny didn't have a chance to respond. She hit the corner, smashing right into it, and bounced off, stagging back towards Reika with a dazed, confused look on her face.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Reika simply smiled at Bunny as she stumbled towards her. Walking towards her opponent, she reached her hands towards her head...

...and pulled her close, closing her eyes as she kissed her on the lips. The crowd burst into a mixture of gasps and cheers, and even Reika's sisters went wide-eyed in their corner. "Mmmmnh," Reika moaned a little as her lips met Bunny's...

...immediately after which her knee would shoot up to hammer Bunny in the midsection after the kiss had (hopefully) dropped Bunny's guard.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:27 pm

This would shock Mimete as well.

BItch, she is mine!

Mimete had had enough. She would actually get into ring and try to run up to Reiko from behind. If Reiko turned she would go for a big boot kick to the jaw as if planning to knock some teeth out. If Reika was still turned away, she would clothesline at the back.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Even as beaten and worn as she was, Reika's kiss would cause Bunny's eyes to go wide in shock.

"Mmmff!" She yelled, quickly trying to push Reika away to break the kiss. Sadly, she was too slow, and Reika's knee would find it's mark. Bunny doubled over sharply, her head right in front of Reika's midsection, her hands going to grab herself quickly.

She didn't notice Mimete climbing into the ring though, that attack doing a number on her, with the bad shape she was already in.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:32 pm

The site of Reika kissing Bunny almost made her sisters lose their guard. Almost. The moment Mimete went running into the ring, however, they sharpened up.

"SIS!" Ryoko shouted, causing Reika to instantly spin around...right in time to see Mimete lunging at her with a clothesline. At around the same time, Ryoko and Reina would run in after Mimete, moving in to intercept her.

Sadly, Reika spun only a second too late. Normally, she would have had time to dodge, but Mimete's surprise attack slammed into her throat, causing her to topple down onto her back with a surprised gag. Ryoko and Reina, however, would be right behind Mimete, running at her with their arms extended for a double clothesline.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Mimete nailed by the double team attack and would roll out of the ring and onto the floor, holding the bac of her nec and kicking her feet in pain.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:41 pm

In the confusion of Ryoko and Reina dealing with Mimete, Bunny would straighten up, panting hard, like a dog in the summer time. She knew she would be her last chance to turn things around again, so even in her state she had to do something!

With a loud, almost crazy scream she would go running at both the sisters, extending her arms outwards, hoping to nail both of them with a surprise, double clothesline of her own!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next