Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 5 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Cecilia began to pull herself up to her feet with the aid of the ropes, as smiled as she looked back at Rebecca and when she got up to her feet she turned around completely and leaned herself against the rope, nodding her head, her back hurt like there was no tomorrow, and her head still throbbed.

"Yeah....don't think that's enough to take me down" Cecilia said in a very pained tone, as she breathed heavily looking over Rebecca, "Of course I am!...not going to stop until I stand as the winner!...or when we are both on the ground" Cecilia said with a pained smile as she tried to shake of some of the pain, she took leave of the ropes and began to walk towards the center of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging! - Page 5 Empty Re: No Matter what, I'll always come back swinging!

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm

"Same here. I'm not going to lose" Rebecca said as she shook off the last bit of pain and met Cecilia in the middle of the ring, grabbing her arm to whip her off into the ropes. What she'd do from then, she'd try to figure out when she could get a train of thought rolling without a sharp pain de-railing it.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Cecilia smirked a bit as she heard Rebecca, "So it's both of us down on our backs, ending it as a draw then" Cecilia said with a wink, as she then met Rebecca in the center, she could never get used to the fact that Rebecca was so tall, as she grabbed onto the Golden Queens hand Cecilia would attempt to send a kick up into Rebecca's gut, to prevent her from whipping her off towards the ropes, much against the protest in her back, as she would then attempt to move in and wrap her arms around Rebecca's body, pressing up close against her.

"GRAAAH!" Cecilia would yell out as she would attempt to lift Rebecca, biting down on her lower lip and fighting through the pain and protesting of her back, as she would try and throw Rebecca back in a belly-to-belly suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Rebecca grunted as that kick caught her off guard, she was not expecting Cecilia to be back up to speed so fast, but she was stunned, not doubled over but stunned. This however made her a prime target for Cecilia's belly to belly suplex.

"ARGH!" She shouted out as her back slammed on the mat, she really hadn't been expecting that as she lay on the ground. She needed to get back in this and fast as she picked herself up.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Cecilia landed on her back as well, she arched it of the ground a bit, as she would then quickly roll over onto her front, "Or...maybe it will be me winning" Cecilia said with a smirk as she looked over at Rebecca, and would begin to crawl her way over and lay herself on top of Rebecca, laying so her chest was placed across Rebecca.

"One!" Cecilia would yell out as she slammed her hand down on the mat, she was smirking, just waiting for Rebecca to fight back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

"Ugh..." Rebecca groaned as Cecilia crawled on top, using her arms to throw Cecilia off her so she could sit up rubbing her back. "Still got to get used to getting thrown around." She mused, the amazon was finding stronger and stronger fighters. Maybe not as physically strong as her, but she could press 450 on a good day so even if they weren't as strong they could easily throw her around.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Cecilia yelped out as she was throw off of Rebecca, "Time to go to sleep Becks!" Cecilia shouted out as she would quickly get up, planing to try a move that was new for her, moving up behind Rebecca as she would attempt to place Rebecca in a inverted face lock, coiling her arm around Rebecca's neck and put her leg up and place it in front of Rebecca's leg, and pull her closest arm to Cecilia's body up over her thigh, "It will be a lot easier on you Becks if you just go to sleep!" Cecilia shouted out as she would pull back on Rebecca's head and pull up on her in a Dragon Sleeper.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm

"Huh!?" Rebecca explained before she was caught up in Cecilia's dragon sleeper. These moves were probably the most dangerous to her while she was on the ground because it was harder to counter but still, even with Cecilia's leg in the way she tried to use some of her remaining energy on picking herself up. Trying to push past Cecilia's leg with her free arm she'd stand up, slightly dizzy and still in the hold but in a way, she'd be carrying Cecilia on her shoulder.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Cecilia smirked as she caught Rebecca in the Dragon Sleeper, but her smirk was wiped of her face as Rebecca moved up to a stand with Cecilia on her shoulder, "Woah!...Beck what are you doing?..." Cecilia let out as she was kinda scared being pulled up by Rebecca, fearing to be slammed back down onto the mat on her already hurt back, so she had to weaken Rebecca while she still could, Cecilia would attempt to mover her legs a little and wrap them around Rebecca's torso and squeeze on her in a powerful body scissor, "I'm not gonna go down that easy Beck!" Cecilia said as she would try to pull back harder on the sleeper hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:38 pm

"Ghhh." Rebecca said squirming in the hold, she had one chance to break it now that Cecilia had the body scissor, she had to charge towards one of the corner, spinning around at the last moment so that Cecilia would hit it back first.

Even if she could the hold would take a lot out of her the last few steps would be more staggers than anything.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next